• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sir "O" presents: "Know Your Enemy!" CONGRATULATIONS, ZONDAFREAK! Discussion open.

Yaya

Smash Champion
*Sits on throne, controller in hand, waiting for the next person to enter his room for the tournament.*

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
A couple of updates at this point:

• A participation notice has been sent out to every that has yet to finish their first match.
  • Haxes' username couldn't be found, so he's disqualified from the tournament. Shadowfirex and Snare both advance.
  • Cba, LotM accounted for his presence and said he'd be back in 6 days, so hang tight.

We're making good progress, guys. Let's keep it up!

Glusent

Smash Journeyman
thanks digs, you did impress me with samus at the beginning. Keep up the good work.

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
Bracket updated. One thing, though. Don't get ahead of yourself, Gantrain. Cheap_josh has posted here, meaning I'm not going to disqualify him, yet. They still have to play their match.

So, has anyone been surprised by any match-ups for far?

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
Here's an easy way of doing blind picks from now on:

• At the beginning of your first match, select your opponent's character for yourself. They will do the same.
  • Start the first match, see who your opponent picked, then no-contest the match.
  • Select that character, then restart the match.

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
Darkserenade vs. Alterhalo

Alterhalo will be using Donkey Kong for this match. Darkserenade will be using Bowser.

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
He hasn't sent one. Just focus on getting the match with him, and use the method I described above for blind picking. It works very well.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
*GASP*

Yoshi is awesome, how dare you lol
Yoshi has been on the verge of becoming a secondary for me, but I've been hesitating on actually making him one. Yoshi is just plain fun to use =D

Luur3

Smash Journeyman
*GASP*

Yoshi is awesome, how dare you lol
Yoshi has been on the verge of becoming a secondary for me, but I've been hesitating on actually making him one. Yoshi is just plain fun to use =D
same here. I lost my match, but i found a potential new alt :)

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Why don't you guys use the new blind pick method Ary suggested?

Snare

Smash Lord
lol i give thanks to zonda for making me play boozer, he's alot more fun then i thought he would be :p

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
Zondafreak vs. Shadowfirex100

Zonda will be starting with Olimar. Shadow will be using Bowser.

Oh, and on behalf of Yoshi, who is getting some much-needed love on this topic, Merry Christmas, you guys!

gantrain05

Smash Master
=/ cheap josh and barge still haven't played yet? i'm never gonna get to my second round lol.

HURRY UP YOU TWO!!!!!111ONE!!!1

cba

Smash Master
Sir O.... can i make a deal w/ my opponent..... he chooses my main for me and i choose his main for him.

blankvi

Smash Ace
lucky *******s just keep going with your rounds, my guy hasn't even attempted a msg and i don't feel like harassing him

Top Bottom