• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SiiS6: Road to Apex! TX, MD/VA, NY/NJ, 80-100+ ppl, VGBOOTCAMP! TONS OF GAMES!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
results

1.shugo
2.nicole
3.infern
4.logic
5.coney/kyrs
7.judo/kain

i think they said like 70 people where there
lmfao, who did Logic make repeat 3rd match for a end game pause?

good **** Nicole.

that woulda been my fight monies

D

Deleted member

Nicole is freaking awesome! Great job!!

I expected to see ya at the #1 spot Ty, but damn Kain...#3 at least, buddy.

MK26

Smash Master
http://www.mediafire.com/?zj2oddmz0yy for ZSS fix!
afaik what happened between logic and judo was game 3 judo cps to ps2, and he gets a lead
last stock, logic at high % judo at low, judo combos logic into a killing blow
caught up in the excitement, judo accidentally presses the pause button while theyre both in hitlag
now according to the ruleset, a pause is a stock, so judo has technically lost at this point
except hes about to kill logic

so wtf do we do?

well logic couldve taken the win right then and there, but being a gentleman, he offered (or accepted the TO's offer?) to have a rematch, same characters same stage
so the hype is basically dead at this point, people booing logic left and right despite the fact that he tried to be fair about it
and then logic wins the rematch and advances

make of that what you will, but there seemed to be a lot of unnecessary hatred going on

DRDN

Smash Master
8623 Hickory Drive, Sterling Heights MI 48312
afaik what happened between logic and judo was game 3 judo cps to ps2, and he gets a lead
last stock, logic at high % judo at low, judo combos logic into a killing blow
caught up in the excitement, judo accidentally presses the pause button while theyre both in hitlag
now according to the ruleset, a pause is a stock, so judo has technically lost at this point
except hes about to kill logic

so wtf do we do?

well logic couldve taken the win right then and there, but being a gentleman, he offered (or accepted the TO's offer?) to have a rematch, same characters same stage
so the hype is basically dead at this point, people booing logic left and right despite the fact that he tried to be fair about it
and then logic wins the rematch and advances

make of that what you will, but there seemed to be a lot of unnecessary hatred going on
No No NO this is not what happened
Logic complained for quite some time about the rule so they made the game restart it was shiek upb-d caught him with the windbox and sweetspotted the upsmash logic uaired and it was paused while he was attacking the game was over and nothing he could do....he cheesed his way to victory

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
I booed the **** out of Logic and I don't care. Judo basically put Logic into his own private combo video on that last stock, Logic was as good as dead after eating that sweetspot u-smash ("I could have buffered a whistle" my ***...he was in the middle of the very beginning of an uair animation). There was no fairness or consideration involved in this incident like MK26 suggested, take it from a in person witness of the incident...that was pure, utter rule-sharking despite knowing he lost. I've never legitimately been upset about something related to this game until seeing that today.

Everyone said it at the venue and I'll repeat it here...Judo won that set today. Good ****, Judo.

:phone:

exdia_16

Smash Journeyman
i hate when ppl do that "oh you press start lose a stock"! if its the other way around the other person would say your dead though so it doesn't matter. good sh*t judo i dont know who you are but good stuff and im rooting against my own region but i hate the situation so much.

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
Judo is one of the smartest players i've ever seen. As far as im concerned and im pretty sure everyone else, logic, you lost to judo. ggs

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
snake gets buffed by like 80% on lylat. you literally cant see anything thats happening. it's broken. im banning it now.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Nothing against Logic but Judo won that set despite the very poor ruling after deliberating for like 45 minutes. Judo did major work today and I give him major props on beating Logic.

I will wait until the results thread unless it takes a long time but I have MAJOR issues with the way the tournament was run and how bracket was made. Worst seeding ever. But I'll wait until the bracket is displayed to go further into it.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
I booed the **** out of Logic and I don't care. Judo basically put Logic into his own private combo video on that last stock, Logic was as good as dead after eating that sweetspot u-smash ("I could have buffered a whistle" my ***...he was in the middle of the very beginning of an uair animation). There was no fairness or consideration involved in this incident like MK26 suggested, take it from a in person witness of the incident...that was pure, utter rule-sharking despite knowing he lost. I've never legitimately been upset about something related to this game until seeing that today.

Everyone said it at the venue and I'll repeat it here...Judo won that set today. Good ****, Judo.

This X1000.

People who weren't there shouldn't tell people how it happened when they don't know themselves. I don't even play this game anymore and I got pissed at this ****. Good **** Judo, your Shiek is way too good.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Eat **** haters, good stuff Logic, using the rules to your advantage, don't write 'em up if you hoes can't follow 'em. My man got ya'll tighter then a ticks ***.

LOGIC KEEPING SHEIK LOW TIER

:017:

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Eat **** haters, good stuff Logic, using the rules to your advantage, don't write 'em up if you hoes can't follow 'em. My man got ya'll tighter then a ticks ***.

LOGIC KEEPING SHEIK LOW TIER

:017:
Yep and he still lost to a peach in two sets and dragged behind a Midwest/God Kais top 3. Stay grimy son.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Never before had I heard an entire room chant the name of a Sheik main AND put their hands in the air in Up Smash fashion.

Hypest set ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom