• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SiiS5! STrEAM UPPPP Unlimited arcade gaming! avg:100+ attendees

When should SiiS4 be?

• December 18th or earlier

Votes: 38 34.5%
  • January 1st or later

Votes: 72 65.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

clowsui

Smash Legend
LOL Ally what did I tell you, this tournament is going to be hype ;)

I'm only checking this thread once a week due to finals and essays and stuff but I just wanted to say that this tournament is looking amazing. Especially since MWW is gonna represent (MN + MO).

Nappy, you're going to learn what being the best Snake in the Midwest is all about from Infern. Better bring a notebook :colorful:

Arty, you suck. I'm going to outplace you because you can't stop losing to mid tiers. :troll: But we should take a Falco picture at this. Kismet/Shugo/clowsui/Arty/Tutu/Sorasin sounds pretty much GODLIKE.

You're welcome @ Hylian and Lounis. Please use my team name <3 If you come up with a better alternative, that's fine...but it has to be better :mad:

I can't wait to play with everybody from the Midwest =) This tournament is gonna be hard. Anybody who makes it out of pools should be proud. I know I'm going to be training very hard for this tournament. Steel Samurai and I will be aiming as high as possible, of course ;)

Cincinnati...you already know. If any of you're around during Winter Break, I'm doing two sessions a week probably. We have to represent hard at this tournament. If I can't host twice a week then I'll see if Steel wants to host one...all I know is I'm hosting at least one smashfest a week for sure. We're gonna run four man rotations on one TV...seven man is too much :/

Infern, don't **** around this time. Nobody cares that you're going to the club, everybody cares that you're gonna whoop that *** and show why you're a ****ing national level Snake. I don't wanna see you sandbag your way into 33rd because you couldn't give a **** about anything other than going to the club.

Also TK ***** since when did you decide my housing plans, hop off LMAO I'm happy to house Chloe though, so no big. Everybody in my house will have an amazing time, promise. Clowsui's $5 5-Star Lodge is gonna be in full service!

Anti...you should def team w/ Infern just sayin' :awesome:

To round this post off...

Money Matches? Let's hear them. $1 - $5. I'll only do them after I'm out of bracket and there's an open TV somewhere.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
LMAO I mean you got that extra space thats all I'm saying

and I'ma try to be as black as possible when I meet your parents...which is going to be hard for me

Might have to listen to gucci +flocka the whole 8 hours of driving

clowsui

Smash Legend
LOL are you serious TK? that is gonna be bad news bears, my parents already think that the smash community is a negative influence on meeeeee

also i dunno whatchu mean about that extra space, i gotta house like 2038203983904 stl ppl, you, zak and now apparently yink

oh wadup mjg

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
thats what I mean...I dropped Allied and vinnie from my load which means that free'd up 2 spots

yink is (possibly) taking one

its gonna be fun

I miss Legan
I miss Radium
I miss Tmacc
I miss Nicole
and I miss future sometimes...lol

clowsui

Smash Legend
Oh, for everybody who is supposed to be housed by me...my mom is okay w/ it, have yet to ask my dad. He's usually very nice about this kind of stuff, so it'll probably happen. HOWEVER, I wanted to know about all of your housing necessities at least two weeks before the tournament just in case I couldn't =) I'm a master planner!

CONFIRMED:
Radium/Hylian/Tmacc/Nicole
Cook/Future/Twilight Prince/Legan
Fuujin/TKO/Coney

MAYBES:
JoWii/MetalMusicMan/Yink/Steel Samurai
Ripple (is special)

Keep in mind that I'll be charging $5/night, my house has mostly hardwood floors and is kind of cold, so bring warm blankets/sleeping bags!

Carpeted basement has room for about ten people, maybe eleven. There's a mattress down there so of those ten or eleven two would be sleeping on the same mattress.
I have a couch on my ground floor, so that makes twelve.
There's a fold out bed in the study room, so that fits two (fourteen).
And finally there's my bed which can hold one more person (if that person doesn't mind sleeping next to me, which would prolly be Steel but he's a maybe).
If it ends up that sixteen people are coming, one person is going to hafta suffer the hardwood floor...but I might have an air mattress for them so who knows xD

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
aight I'ma just let it be known...I don't like sleeping with dudes

so since hylian and radium are technically 1 person now (LOL)

YINK WHATS GOOD!!!

although I'd share that bed with LEGAN! HE KNOWS HE WANTS IT!!

NO HOMO ALL BROMANCE!

napZzz

Smash Hero
hahahaha TC i'm actually really really white if you didn't know or were just making a joke

infern, I'm coming for you....

MIDWEST SNAKES UNITE

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
LOL from the amount of greenery you partake I actually thought you were black. Btw bring green stuff :p

And LOL your relationship with Infern is basically the same as mine. :

_Kain_

Smash Champion
Shugo MM your MK and MM your falco if we don't play in bracket

Coney....mayb MM....

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
taking all wolf money matches on the long shot that I make it to this.

also taking all ddd money matches, tho I cant guarantee Ill play the same character every game.

also taking most falco money matches.

hell...

Ill just money match pretty much whoever comes up as asks for one from me.

If I show up, Ill be the dude wearing the goggles, with one of the lens missing.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
aight I'ma just let it be known...I don't like sleeping with dudes

so since hylian and radium are technically 1 person now (LOL)

YINK WHATS GOOD!!!

although I'd share that bed with LEGAN! HE KNOWS HE WANTS IT!!

NO HOMO ALL BROMANCE!
Is that "YINK WHATS GOOD" directed at you then wanting to sleep with me because I'm a girl? o_o

*sleeps in a corner*

Tmacc

Smash Lord
taking all wolf money matches on the long shot that I make it to this.

also taking all ddd money matches, tho I cant guarantee Ill play the same character every game.

also taking most falco money matches.

hell...

Ill just money match pretty much whoever comes up as asks for one from me.

If I show up, Ill be the dude wearing the goggles, with one of the lens missing.
I'll do Falco-D3 with you.

Also, Coney, D3 dittos (no chaingrab, no infinite?), $1. Let's get it. Hype.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
DLA: MM. I dunno I see you lurkin' so I figure I might as well get you to post since the thread is exploding with MMs (half of them arent going to happen..lawl)

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
DLA: MM. I dunno I see you lurkin' so I figure I might as well get you to post since the thread is exploding with MMs (half of them arent going to happen..lawl)
graaaahhhhhh i got caught lol.

Yeah let's do it... anyone else want to MM my Ganon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom