• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SHOW ME YOUR NEWS! - Gaming News PODCAST (Ep. 76 OUT!, New WEBSITE and iTunes!)

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Holy **** youko. I was just listening to the 3rd podcast of yours. Dude, I lived on 5th doug in bursley my freshman year (I'll be a junior this fall). How crazy is that?

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
The Smash-Bots are the new Wire Frames for brawl i suppose

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
I listened to the fifth podcast just now, that one being my first one. I really enjoyed it and found it extremely entertaining. Keep it up, man. If there is something I can do to help things run along, I'd gladly help. I also hope to get my viewpoint in, haha.

Got Blood?

Smash Lord
Another great podcast.Your best yet,methinks.Great easter eggs at the end.This was even better than the first one.Also,how about a discussion about how the mods are tryin to keep the DP down! :laugh:

Rhyme

Smash Lord
My grateful thanks go out to Scav for the sticky, and to you all for the continued support - may THAT continue throughout the podcast!

For now, spread the word throughout the forums! This podcast is for all who are awaiting Brawl and start their mornings with the website's updates!
I'd give an "amen!" to that...but I don't bend that way. How about a congradulatory slap on the *** instead? XD

Neo-X

Smash Journeyman
Honestly, although Pit IS old news, I'd like to see what you think about him coming back from the grave, and getting a new look. And if you think he's gonna get a new game, with his new look, which would be AWESOME. It would be better than Legend of Zelda:Twilight Princess!

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
I'll keep that in mind when we get a Pit-related update, like a Final Smash or other special moves...otherwise it'd be too random, IMO...but thanks!

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
I think I'm REALLY late on this, but congrats on getting Stickied YOUKO.
I knew it was going to happen sooner or later...I just didn't think it'd take FIVE WEEKS. -Nudge nudge.

--Also, thank you SWF for sending me an email wishing me a Happy Birthday <3.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Indeed, how true, lol. Expect that to be part of the Rundown then!

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
Oooh, this rivals the official SmashCast. C'mon, Scav, get with the program! XD

cless-mint

Smash Journeyman
Natchitoches, Louisiana A.K.A. &quot;The South Ya'
he prolly said that because they don't show up as much. however, i've seen fanewgie around here a few times, and i heard that blackadder is just having comp troubles, so i wouldn't worry.
Yeah, and I'm here too, just been busy since school is about to start.

Also, I'm about to listen to podcasts 4 and 5 youko, they're gonna be great.

Fawriel

Smash Master
Don't forget to mention Sakurai's superliminal advertisement of Kid Icarus in the music update.

"This song is from Kid Icarus.
Did you know it's out for the Virtual Console?
IT'S AWESOME! PLAY IT!"

Chibirobo

Smash Ace
Well,theres not a lot to talk about this week...

Maybe you could talk about Sakurai's fixation of Pit,what Ike's special moves mean for Marth and Roy's chances and heavy characters in general, and maybe something about items?

psyt

Smash Journeyman
heres a small piece of pretty far fetched and abstract news, but look for yourself

in the first screen shot of today's update, notice the airplane in the top left corner, just above the tree's

what could a plane possibly be doing in the jungle aside from having to do with diddy kong racing? now whether it's a cameo appearance or its a little more info toward confirming him, you be the judge...

if this has already been posted ima look like a ****** >.<

EDIT: hmm... probly not the right place to post this since it's "podcast discussion" mm oh well, good job on the podcast youko :p

Darkfur

Abbey Recorder
sneaking low to the ground, ready to pounce
heres a small piece of pretty far fetched and abstract news, but look for yourself

in the first screen shot of today's update, notice the airplane in the top left corner, just above the tree's

what could a plane possibly be doing in the jungle aside from having to do with diddy kong racing? now whether it's a cameo appearance or its a little more info toward confirming him, you be the judge...

if this has already been posted ima look like a ****** >.<

EDIT: hmm... probly not the right place to post this since it's "podcast discussion" mm oh well, good job on the podcast youko :p
Two words =p: Funky Kong

Back on topic though, whats the name gonna be for this weeks podcast? Since there wasn't really a huge update beyond finally getting something from Mother. (IMO that is huge)

Fawriel

Smash Master
Two words =p: Funky Kong

Back on topic though, whats the name gonna be for this weeks podcast? Since there wasn't really a huge update beyond finally getting something from Mother. (IMO that is huge)
*growly voice* "The Letdooooooooooooooooooooown~"

helterskelter

Smash Cadet
What about the (Rumor) confirmation from coro coro magazine and japanese retailers that Brawl would release on the 22nd and have wifi battles?

Blackadder

Smash Master
Late!

Aha!
I have finally got to here the 5th Cast!

I can't review it now, no point, but I'll tell ya what I think in a short sentance.

ZOMGAWSUMWOWYOUKOISTEHBOMBZ4LIFE.

...yeah. :chuckle:

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Ep. 6 Preview is out!

Thanks Fawriel for the episode title...nothing really stood out this week, but I'm doing my best to still put together a solid episode for you all!

Blackadder

Smash Master
Hmmm. Interesting episode, and I look greatly forward to anything Egruntz has to offer us! Sounds good, though is it wise to call the ep 'the letdown'? I hate it when people say the week was bad, I mean, be gratfull we GET the updates!

But ehh. I have to point out, Youko, you do give the "Average smasher" view.

Looking foward to it all.

Fawriel

Smash Master
Dude, that was just a pun on your "The rundoooooown~" intros. D=
It doesn't work without the growly voice!

...*scratches head*
Oh well. You're welcome, I guess. XD

I think I'll record a viewpoint sometime this week...

Blackadder

Smash Master
Dude, that was just a pun on your "The rundoooooown~" intros. D=
It doesn't work without the growly voice!
OH!
I see!
Sorry, the joke complety passed me!

You're right, it doesn't work without le' voice.
I should have knowen, it's from the king of puns after all!

*Bows down*

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Any better ideas to call it?

I knew that it was a pun on The Rundown, but we ARE talking about coming off a week where we got a new character for the first time in fifteen months...

Of course it wasn't bad, nor do I think any updates are "bad"...I mean, you do realize the time I put into making these...I wouldn't even be making the podcast if I wasn't happy/grateful with/for the updates in general...

Top Bottom