• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SHOW ME YOUR NEWS! - Gaming News PODCAST (Ep. 76 OUT!, New WEBSITE and iTunes!)

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
^^^ Good, let's not turn wat I noticed into a WW Link, Ridley, and Bowser Jr. pandemic. Hope I didn't do anything that would cause false rumors [again, I said it to say it's possible, not fact in any way, shape, or form]! XD

There's no need to tell you, I'm a fridge, goddam
^^^ Good, let's not turn wat I noticed into a WW Link, Ridley, and Bowser Jr. pandemic. Hope I didn't do anything that would cause false rumors [again, I said it to say it's possible, not fact in any way, shape, or form]! XD
dont worry about it. good job getting noticed for that episode. that really was clever. and awesome podcast youko thx for putting the stream version on there. i couldnt get the download version to work. hey, i know text formats are to be emailed, but how do i send in a audio/video clip? same way? or is there a different way?

Sariku

Smash Master
dont worry about it. good job getting noticed for that episode. that really was clever. and awesome podcast youko thx for putting the stream version on there. i couldnt get the download version to work. hey, i know text formats are to be emailed, but how do i send in a audio/video clip? same way? or is there a different way?
I can answer that for ya. You send it the same way you send any other attachment, guessing you do it by email. Its not hard at all, so if you sent him a text format one already, you do the same thing.

Also, my new sig sucks..

I can answer that for ya. You send it the same way you send any other attachment, guessing you do it by email. Its not hard at all, so if you sent him a text format one already, you do the same thing.

Also, my new sig sucks..
it doesnt suck, it just needs to be a tiny bit less darkened. but its a good sig IMO, but my opinion aint much, unfortunately, i should shut up now.

i didnt send a text format, but i was gonna try to get a clip together and send it in, so thx for the info.

ToddCam

Smash Journeyman
I don't know if it's only for myself, but I finally got it to work. I did it like this:

Click on the stream link.

When the page loads, click on "Mp3 widgets."

When the page loads again, go to the bottom right. Where it says "Auto Play" switch to "Yes," then click "Update Preview."

It played the whole thing.

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Just glad no one took it to the WW Link, Ridley, and Bowser Jr. rumor, and thankfully no one probably ever will.

Also, my new sig sucks..
Dude, STFU your sig rocks. Never suggest that your new sig sucks again, k! :chuckle: :p :)

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
i don't know about megaman though. i mean would sakurai let something loose like this? it's gotta be from an existing franchise

I'm telling you guys its from donkey kong Jungle beat look at the page before this

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
The podcast was great this week, as it is every week.
I'm DYING to submit a "Show Yourself" or my "Brawl Viewpoint" , but I lack a mic.
Well, actually, I have a microphone, but my computer refuses to recognize it's existence.

Neo-X

Smash Journeyman
Heh..if you bought a ZenV you'd be fine. Like me. I sent one in recently, and I'm hoping to hear my Brawl Viewpoint soon :lick:

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
DOWNLOAD is now OUT for those who are having difficulty with the stream!

Hm, I didn't think about it being from Jungle Beat (since I've never played it), but I saw the comment while working on writing the podcast and thought it'd be interesting to at least mention.

...And I'm sorry I didn't mention magma or whatever? >_> But still, I'm glad you're all finding it to be enjoyable!

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Well after looking at both the pics of the Mokolo's and those Jungle Beat enemies [I posted them on the last page btw], I'm more confused then ever, SO I might as well stay out....LOL! :laugh:

I'm thinking about submitting a thing [since I have a mic], but I'd probably be unable for a few weeks or so. But hey, gotta love being appreciated! :grin: Still, I think the whole Jungle Beat and Battle Network thing confuses me, since the thing looks like both=yep staying out, but still curious! :grin:

ToddCam

Smash Journeyman
The podcast was good, but I have a problem. Youko, you kept referring to Marth and Roy as clones. But Marth is not a clone.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
DOWNLOAD is now OUT for those who are having difficulty with the stream!

Hm, I didn't think about it being from Jungle Beat (since I've never played it), but I saw the comment while working on writing the podcast and thought it'd be interesting to at least mention.

...And I'm sorry I didn't mention magma or whatever? >_> But still, I'm glad you're all finding it to be enjoyable!
Their defiantly from Donkey Kong Jungle Beat

Two things i may point out:

Like the The Sheep all the enemies were over grown so donkey kong could knock the everlasting daylights out of them

Second the Tree detail on the picture of the sheep is similar to the Jungle Beat Trees

I never played mega man so i wouldn't know If mega man ever fought in a jungle like enviorment

Thank you for the Download stream was not working

FireceLink

Smash Cadet
Well after looking at both the pics of the Mokolo's and those Jungle Beat enemies [I posted them on the last page btw], I'm more confused then ever, SO I might as well stay out....LOL! :laugh:

I'm thinking about submitting a thing [since I have a mic], but I'd probably be unable for a few weeks or so. But hey, gotta love being appreciated! :grin: Still, I think the whole Jungle Beat and Battle Network thing confuses me, since the thing looks like both=yep staying out, but still curious! :grin:
You posted?
All you did was just copy and paste exactly what moonmonkey said and changed it up a bit at the end. he. You never said that moonmonkey did, stop trying to take credit for thing you never did >_>

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
You posted?
All you did was just copy and paste exactly what moonmonkey said and changed it up a bit at the end. he. You never said that moonmonkey did, stop trying to take credit for thing you never did >_>
I'm not, did I ever try to steal the credit=??? IDC about credit, because those last two pics of the DK Jungle Beat enemy belong to Moon Monkey.

Btw Moon Monkey, with over 40 Megaman games, he's fought everywhere. Battle Network Megaman has been to the forest, but not in the "Real world" [he's in the "Cyber World "btw]. IDK if he's been to a "cyber world" forest, but again this whole thing is just a big Question mark to me now. Too many things that could be true....too many! XD

FireceLink

Smash Cadet
I'm not, did I ever try to steal the credit=??? IDC about credit, because those last two pics of the DK Jungle Beat enemy belong to Moon Monkey.

Btw Moon Monkey, with over 40 Megaman games, he's fought everywhere. Battle Network Megaman has been to the forest, but not in the "Real world" [he's in the "Cyber World "btw]. IDK if he's been to a "cyber world" forest, but again this whole thing is just a big Question mark to me now. Too many things that could be true....too many! XD
uh-huh....The Last too? What about the third on then? Is that one yours, because you and him both have the same thing exact thing between the two pictures >_>

YaY Episode was the best of SYN though

Fawriel

Smash Master
*claps* Bravo!

In the end, I guess I only really learned one new thing from the podcast after my absence over the weekend... but it was still highly enjoyable. Your humor is great and it's good how you manage to find a balance between your wit and the objective presentation of the news and speculation.
Also, wicked guitar!

Rhyme: Erm... go you! No, seriously! As for questions... hmm... where did you get your name from, and why do you always type in a certain color? ( I did notice there was some sort of club or so about colored font... *scowls* )

Bli33ard: Woah! Are you... Finnish? Do I get a cookie if I guessed that right?
Either way, it was a pretty interesting viewpoint to listen to, and I'm not just saying that. It's something I don't read about a lot here, so it was rather interesting. Too bad it was a little hard to understand you due to your accent and the fact that the background music was too loud.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Interesting podcast. I think the funny voices are a little overdone, but I can definitely see the potential this podcast has. Good work, and keep it up!

By the way, if you want, I bet I can dig around in some boxes and find my mic to do a Show Yourself section. I have alot of free time nowadays ^_^''

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
Congratz on the sticky just hope people don't spam it up

Sariku

Smash Master
Remember Show Yourself won't be next week, but the week after. Who's In is this week... and it will be... interesting, to say the least.

Congrats Youko, you have finally became a man.

Remember Show Yourself won't be next week, but the week after. Who's In is this week... and it will be... interesting, to say the least.

Congrats Youko, you have finally became a man.
i know that gives me plenty of time to get it finished, cuz i don't have a mic, so i have to use video and just take out the audio and use it like that. so a week and a half(it does have to be in by friday, right?) should be plenty enough time to get it done. hopefully.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
You sound like the rabbit from the skittles commercial in the Pokemon Bum musical

Chibirobo

Smash Ace
Congrats on the sticky,Youko! Your podcast's have consistently been awesome since you started,and I hope there consistently awesome until they end!(which hopefully won't be in a very,very,VERY long time)

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
My grateful thanks go out to Scav for the sticky, and to you all for the continued support - may THAT continue throughout the podcast!

For now, spread the word throughout the forums! This podcast is for all who are awaiting Brawl and start their mornings with the website's updates!

Top Bottom