• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Show Me Your Moves 14: Bring Set ups! - March 23rd, 2013 - Champaign, Il

Status
Not open for further replies.

sanchaz

Smash Lord
Smym will be my last tournament. Lately, it sometimes feels as if I have Carpel Tunnel when I play Fox, it's frankly too painful. I've been playing sheik more and more considering the play is just tech chasing and spacing.

I believe that sf4 is a superior game, not saying that melee is a bad game. Akuma combos are much slower pace, and in general, sf4 is much easier to play technically. However, it is sad to almost say bye to the smash community. I'll be focusing on sf4/umvc3 (even though you don't really need to practice umvc3).

bertbusdriver

Smash Ace
Questionable whether I can make it or not. Still interviewing around for jobs (gotta get dat salary negotiation leverage), so idk where to order plane tickets from.

Meneks

Smash Lord
I believe that sf4 is a superior game, not saying that melee is a bad game. Akuma combos are much slower pace, and in general, sf4 is much easier to play technically. However, it is sad to almost say bye to the smash community. I'll be focusing on sf4/umvc3 (even though you don't really need to practice umvc3).
Yeah, cool story bro.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
You can not RSVP for this event...
The organizer for this event has disabled the RSVP system; RSVP has been closed.
what's the deal blake?

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
I can't change anything about right side. I'd probably have to make a new thread

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Try changing the date then change it back? Dunno how it works, but Kirk's thread has an RSVP section and it's been around a while.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
alright I figured it out. if you could RSVP. that'd be nice, as it would give me a number to work the schedule for

john!

Smash Hero
the RSVP count is gonna be a pretty inaccurate indicator of the total attendance, especially because it's a new feature and we don't know what percentage usually respond to those things

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I would only really be going to this for PM. Info on PM? Will there be a cap? Ruleset?

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
same as the SCSYN ruleset. no cap.

no doubles planned currently.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
If KOKingpin's setting up a caravan and I come into some money, I just might show up for this. I'm all washed up in Melee, though.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
Venue fee waved for cookies? Pretty pretty please? :upsidedown:
as long as there are some oatmeal raisin this time!

you should just sell each of them for like $.50.

OR they can go along with the paninis!

ORLY

Smash Master
lol j00t you hate falcon dittos so much

i'll play you adam but i'm not gonna MM you ;D

j00t

Smash Champion
They're so dumb, I'd rather play Ness against Falcon.

edit: hint i don't play ness at all

bertbusdriver

Smash Ace
What's the livestream link for this?
Thus far, Ripple has said no stream for SMYM 14. The venue's internet is kinda crappy, so I can see why. Last year's stream was too inconsistent and not up to SMYM standards.

Blake, definitely try to get more people recording at this one. I didn't think that through well enough last year. No reason why we can't have all of top 16 recorded when we have so many awesome people in MW and beyond coming to SMYM every year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom