• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Should The Change Be Made?

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
the building from smash mouth's astro lounge
honestly we can do better.

Instead of Capcom, Nintendo made Viewtiful Joe and he made it into SSBU.
I feel like that could be hella cool, but everyone would wind up calling Joe a "Bayonetta clone" just because they'd likely have similar counter moves.

The Grinch Leak (Issac, Shadow, Ken, Banjo and Kazooie, Chorus Kids, Geno, Mach Rider) was actually real, but as a result of the added development time, the whole of Fighters Pass 1 (including Plant) never happened, leaving only Fighters Pass 2 as DLC.

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Nah I think I’d prefer it the way it was before.

Cloud’s specials are more based on magic from Final Fantasy and he can switch materia with his down special

Pupp135

Smash Lord
I’d like that.

Falcon and Jigglypuff are replaced woth Bowser and multiplayer versions of FD, Battlefield, and Metal Cavern in SSB64

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Nah. Chorus Kids are cool but with Banjo in the real deal I don't see much reason to go through.

Dream Land GB is replaced with Sarasaland GB, where instead of going through different worlds from a single game it goes through two worlds from four games (Birabuto - Super Mario Land, Muda - Super Mario Land, Macro Zone Area 2 - Super Mario Land 2, Mario Zone Area 4 - Super Mario Land 2, Rice Beach - Wario Land, S.S. Teacup ship - Wario Land, Turn off the giant faucet! - Wario Land 2, Escape from the factory! - Wario Land 2)

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Eh, I don't care for Twowho but she's likely better than who we'd get. Another ice fighter sounds cool so sure.

In a world where PlayStation makes Smash, Nintendo's second guest character after Mario is Duck Hunt.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
I would choose Pikachu as a second guest instead of Duck Hunt Dog. Though there are others I would rather see from a personal standpoint.

Olimar takes ten pikmin as his maximum for Ultimate.

Pupp135

Smash Lord
Yes since I’d like Isaac.

An unranked version of Quickplay gets added.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Geno is a terrible pick, but it's worth it for the mole.
Hell no.

Great Plateau and NDC Hall are replaced with base-game Garreg Mach, Cloud Sky, and Spring Stadium with no fighters from their games. Min Min, Pythra, and Byleth are replaced with Crash, Rabbid Peach, and Waluigi

Last edited:

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
No thanks it doesn’t seem like it would fit the series that much

Xenoblade 2 and Arms got spirit events and a stage instead of places in the fighters pass, and we get completely new fighters in their place, but fighters pass 1 has a pack for Edelgard in addition to a pack for Byleth

Last edited:

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
Depends on who the two characters are - I wouldn't mind if Edelgard had a unique and fun moveset, but if the two characters we get instead of XB2 and ARMS end up being really boring and uninspired picks I don't know how I'd feel about it.

A new Mii class is added (you pick which one lmao) but they all only have two special move variations instead of three.

I don't know about it man, Chozo Warrior can't join the battle unless Kazuya can be on MinMin's Spot

Smash bros gets Rogue-like spin-off similar to Binding of Isaac with elements of Bullet Hell and Kirby as main playable with Smash Run enemies as Enemies.

Last edited:

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
No.

The Next Smash game should include 2 Playstation Reps like Kratos and SackBoy, 1 Microsoft Rep as Master Chief and 3 Sega reps like Arle Nadja, Opa-Opa and NiGHTS.
That sounds hella cool, but I'd be a little concerned if these were supposed to replace the reps we already have for each one...

The Street Fighter 2 music is removed from Smash Bros (though the remixes remain,) and are all replaced with later stuff like from SFIII, Alpha, SFIV and so on.

MasterCheef

Smash Ace
Next Smash Game should be directed by someone, but with little help of Sakurai (who's maybe on his Vacation) and It would include Indies as whole fighters like Castle Crasher or etc.
Yes with a different indie. Furi would be a good choice.

around the time BOTW sequel comes out Zelda gets an big buff. Her run speed gets buffed 20% and Her F-Air consistently does about 80% damage of Palutena's F-Air same with knock-back except her sweet spot is able to hit roughly 5% of the time consistently. Also her side special Din's Fire gets a 15% speed boost.

Top Bottom