• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Should Metaknight Be Banned? The Poll (LISTEN TO THE SBR PODCAST!)

Should Metaknight be banned?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sky`

Smash Lord
El are you fat?

so that means shadowlink has got none XD
I yam fat. :3

Inui isn't stupid.

You guys just seem like serious pricks.

Now, I don't know the full story, so yeah, I should watch more to see who is more a s s holeish.

But from this perspective, it seems like you two, SL and EL are beating up Inui.

ShadowLink84

Smash Hero
El are you fat?

So this means you have no intelligence.

Now as for questioning my competitive experience.
Talent wise?
Its a secret =)

How much experience have I had?
its a secret. =)

Will you find out?
Not if you play brawl.

Now answer this question.
Did your mother drop you on your head or were you deprived of oxygen at a young age?
Just curious.

Edit: Ah its getting late and I have school tomorrow. Good night.

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Atomsk: I really don't know if there is any hidden meaning behind what you are saying. Mostly because I'm not really thinking and I have a cold. But seriously dude. You know what I look like.

I'm slender and beautiful with the most gorgeous wide brown eyes on the EC.

I'm Emblem Lord *****.

Don't act like you don't know.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
EL i'm using Leo's **** XD

looool i have super intelligence theres just no point showing it in a thread where a players skill doesn't matter XD

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Can someone please tell me what this waste of life posted so I can just blatantly insult him like the complete elitist ******* that I am and completely disregard anything that he actually said. I can't read his post as his stupidity has been put on my ignore list.

I don't even care if he was talking to me or not.
Come to a tournament so I can threestock you with various characters.

This would prove what exactly?

Let me put it to you this way.
If I were you, and I made your arguments in front of people with half a brain. I would be hung.
Okay, so you're not good and/or don't have any real accomplishments whatsoever while I have lots with or without MK.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
lol whats the point when players that are TIERS better then you shadowlink aren't taken seriously XD

besides its more fun to act like a scrub on the boards peoples reactions are amazing XD

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I get the feeling that Emblem Lord and Atomsk are taking barely anything seriously, while Inui and ShadowLink are taking everything way too seriously.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
Ankoku are you fat? jk XD

lol ankoku have i made a impact for olimar ddd and lucario on your list?

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
i really dont understand how inui expects respect, while he doesnt give it...

you were supposed to learn that in kindergarten

you have to give respect b4 you can get it

i understand if you dont agree with people, but you shouldnt act you are a better human being for it, or for whatever other justification you have for that garbage
EDIT for the magician:
I however have jusssssst the right amount of seriousness in MY posts :laugh:

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Ok, so someone told me on aim what Inui just said.

Something about 3 stocking me with various characters.

Let's be real. Straight up. You aren't good enough to do such a thing. Unless I was napping or using CF. Hell the game's engine makes something like that extremely difficult to do.

Besides...this is more fun. How about this. I come to a tournament so everyone can see me and bask in my amazingness and tell me how great it was to meet me while they shun you and curse your existence.

Sounds fun right?

Atomsk: You would be taken far more seriously if you didn't post like...well like your 17. I know it must be tough.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
sky have my babies
Atomsk: You would be taken far more seriously if you didn't post like...well like your 17. I know it must be tough.
eh its more fun looking like a...well sorta being a troll in threads like these XD

and i'm 16 XD

Inui

Banned via Warnings
i really dont understand how inui expects respect, while he doesnt give it...

you were supposed to learn that in kindergarten

you have to give respect b4 you can get it

i understand if you dont agree with people, but you shouldnt act you are a better human being for it, or for whatever other justification you have for that garbage
I respect people that earn it. Prior to earning any respect, you have a 0 in respect to me. I can even respect plenty of bad/mediocre players. I respect PRiDE for being a nice guy and repping Yoshi. I respect Eazy for being a fun person and being knowledgable. Those two aren't good players, but they have my respect anyways.

Ok, so someone told me on aim what Inui just said.

Something about 3 stocking me with various characters.

Let's be real. Straight up. You aren't good enough to do such a thing. Unless I was napping or using CF. Hell the game's engine makes something like that extremely difficult to do.
I'll MM you $5 three stocks to one.

Besides...this is more fun. How about this. I come to a tournament so everyone can see me and bask in my amazingness and tell me how great it was to meet me while they shun you and curse your existence.

Sounds fun right?
Sure. I'll win money and you'll get last place or close to it. Sounds fun to me.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
EL he was talking about 3 stocking shadow link...

which unfortunately, isnt outside the realm of possibility cus ive never seen SL play.
however, that still doesnt prove that his arguments are invalid, nor does it prove that inui is justified in being such a douche.
being good at a game or even debating, as a matter of fact, nothing justifies the amount of douchery eminating from inui right now.

id just like to point out that when SL and inui first came into this topic today, they were agreeing and arguing with me and the burrito

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
In response to Inui's last post: ANNNNNND...as a bonus.

You will still feel empty inside since you said yourself that you want to be hated since you hate everyone unconditionally so it's an endless cycle that leaves you all alone and isolated and your "contributions" will still have no value in the eyes of the community.

Sounds like a plan to me.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
EL he was talking about 3 stocking shadow link...
I was actually talking about threestocking Emblem Lord. :)

I want to win my 100th set against him soon. I'm almost there.

ANNNNNND...as a bonus.

You will still feel empty inside since you said yourself that you want to be hated since you hate everyone unconditionally so it's an endless cycle that leaves you all alone and isolated and your "contributions" will still have no value in the eyes of the community.

Sounds like a plan to me.
Wow you haven't been around for a long time. I'm actually way more popular than I used to be. When I went to Ohio, everyone liked me and I was really nice to them.

Iwan

Smash Ace
Originally posted by Fatmanonice:

Yeah, again, the online Brawl competitive community is young and we probably won't come up with anything practical for another year or two at least. I've been tossing around a few ideas with a few other online directors here and on other sites in an attempt to come up with something realistic. My goal for the lifespan of Brawl is to eventually make it seen as a viable form of competition (doesn't have to be as much as offline play, mind you) instead of, as Mew2King basically said earlier, people spamming projectiles and smash attacks and achieving victories against obviously more skilled players on a regular basis.
Not saying it won't happen, but really not likely. I play online all the time and the button delay and SD's due to lag are frustrating. Still people play to learn match ups and, hell, it's better than absolutely nothing. But yea, don't think it's going to happen. Surprise me?

Originally posted by Sadaharu Inui:

ShadowLink, lemme see your vast tournament accomplishments and proof of high level experience
People can have a knowledge of the game and be absolutely scrubish when it comes time to pick up the controller. This can be said about any competitive game. This happened in melee, is happening in brawl, and happens in games like Halo, Shadowrun, other competitive games, etc....people can have a knowledge for the game without being as talented as great players.

Okay, so you're not good and/or don't have any real accomplishments whatsoever while I have lots with or without MK.
You're a really good player, that's neat....I don't see any other smashers going out of their way to talk about their accomplishments though? (just thought it was weird. lol).

Originally posted by Ankoku:

I get the feeling that Emblem Lord and Atomsk are taking barely anything seriously, while Inui and ShadowLink are taking everything way too seriously
This.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
inui, if you want to hate ppl that much than i cant stop you, but thats not a very good policy to have.

also i will put all of the contents of my wallet on EL for that match, cash, credit cards, the whole shebangabang

EDIT for truth:

Inui is the american Yuna

ProBrawler

Smash Lord
Westchester, NY ; Cornell University in the school
This is turning into a "personal" attack thread where people are attacking each other's credibility instead of the situation at hand. That doesn't accomplish anything.

For both sides, it's fine if you disagree with someone, but do it in a respectful manner. And each has been guilty of that at one time or another.

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
This is getting tiresome having to wait for people to report to me what you say.

And I'm too stubborn to click that link that says view post.

Anyway..I'm FAIRLY certain we haven't played near 100 sets. I could be wrong.

Not that I care.

WHOA. You were nice to someone. For no reason?

Incredible.

Doesn't matter much though. You admitted to being arrogant. Being nice doesn't make you a nice person.

And what exactly is a long time? A few months. ***** get that **** out of here. You act like because I haven't seen you IRL, that you are a different person. I personally say that alot of a person's true nature comes out on the internet because people feel more secure behind that PC monitor. People let their guard down and they let the real them come out.

And the real you is arrogant, ugly and poisonous.

I guess what I'm saying is that I don't like you and I never have. You were cocky when you sucked and after you became good. In both Melee and Brawl.

You are just a cocky guy. It's your nature. Ok. Well, it's my nature to hate on cocky guys.

I'm sure you and I will have a long history.

*smiles dryly

Inui

Banned via Warnings
also i will put all of the contents of my wallet on EL for that match, cash, credit cards, the whole shebangabang

EDIT for truth:

Inui is the american Yuna
If he had three stocks and I had only one? Yeah, I have a very low chance of winning. I'd just want to make every match close and hopefully win one anyways just to prove how much better I am than him. I have beaten him and outplaced him in every tournament we were both at besides him outplacing me slightly at one Brawl tournament I didn't face him. I beat him countless times in Melee.

Nah, Yuna is way hotter than me. <3

I guess what I'm saying is that I don't like you and I never have.
The funny thing here is that I know this is a complete and total lie. :laugh:

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
You're a really good player, that's neat....I don't see any other smashers going out of their way to talk about their accomplishments though? (just thought it was weird. lol).
TIME FOR MY WALL OF ACCOMPLISHMENTS

wait i want people to think i suck XD.... NVM THEN :)

this can be settled really easily

INUI AND EL BOTH SUCK ATOMSK IS WAAAAAAAAAY BETTER! XD

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Anyone notice how I never bring up tourny results and whenever I make Inui look stupid or put his character out there the first thing he brings up is tourney results.

It's like he is saying, "WELL I'M THE BETTER PLAYER SO CLEARLY I MATTER MORE!!!"

Sad.

Get your head out of your ***.

No one cares about that. Only you do.

That's part of why no one respects your sorry ***.

Edit: I never denied that Inui has beaten me in the past. He has. And he SHOULD. He actually training in Melee and went to tournies consistently. Something I never did or had the desire to do. Not only that but he played Sheik and I played Marth. I would HOPE that he beat me every time. If not then something would have been very very wrong.

Iwan

Smash Ace
Just noticed: this is getting way off topic.

Let's keep this thread about metaknight and less about credentials/how much we hate one another, children.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Anyone notice how I never bring up tourny results and whenever I make Inui look stupid or put his character out there the first thing he brings up is tourney results.

It's like he is saying, "WELL I'M THE BETTER PLAYER SO CLEARLY I MATTER MORE!!!"

Sad.

Get your head out of your ***.

No one cares about that. Only you do.

That's part of why no one respects your sorry ***.

Edit: I never denied that Inui has beaten me in the past. He has. And he SHOULD. He actually training in Melee and went to tournies consistently. Something I never did or had the desire to do. Not only that but he played Sheik and I played Marth. I would HOPE that he beat me every time. If not then something would have been very very wrong.
i hate to agree with EL cus he is almost as much of a elitist prick as inui, but he is right here, and i do make it a point to give credit where credit is due

EDIT for teh lulz, Atomsk is TOO GOOD rofl

now i want to travel to play you

Inui

Banned via Warnings
in order to get this complement out of him, im fairly certain yuna had to either trap him, suck his ****, or both
Wtf? Yuna's really cute and pretty. I met him at FC 6 and we teamed a lot at Otakon '06 and got 1st and 2nd in singles and would have easily won teams if there were teams. It was really fun to chill with him.

Edit: Emblem Lord won't disagree with me about his comment of "not liking me and never liking me" being a lie. He loves me. ;)

XienZo

Smash Lord
Just noticed: this is getting way off topic.

Let's keep this thread about metaknight and less about credentials/how much we hate one another, children.
Around 200 more average Joe SWF members want to ban MK than not.
Thats about as far as the thread was supposed to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom