• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Short notice [details inside] MADfest: 01-21-12 Melee All Day Video Game Event!

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Awesome. (I hope that means he talked to him about it)

: D

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Coming... I need some redemption for last time... going to practice and step it up. Also, Tailwind you coming? If so, I'm bringing GNT 4 and you'd better be ready.
Hope to see you there bro : D

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Yo Carlos you should update the people attending page since that was last tourney
Yeah I'm gonna do that now I was busy like all week lol. CLASS IS DONE WHOOO.

Lol great glad you guys got housing.

yeah, we talked to cactuar.

Thanks again ranmaru though.
yeah, he talked to cactuar.

edit: bahaha
Haha yeah no prob guys. : D

Metal Reeper

Smash Champion
So hype that Canada is coming :) I hope everyone from MD NJ and Deleware come back :D and NY.

Put Cactuar on list.

I'm try and get hax, wenbo, and Chivalruse to go :D

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
So hype that Canada is coming :) I hope everyone from MD NJ and Deleware come back :D and NY.

Put Cactuar on list.

I'm try and get hax, wenbo, and Chivalruse to go :D
Will. Try to get Nando too. : D

nvm can't make it =( I will be in georgia then. I'll be here around middle or late may
Aww okie dokie : [ take care ovah there. : ]

Dobs1007

Smash Ace
Word I'll try to come def will be there later not sure if willing/able to take of work since I want to go to PSU weekend before for Blue White. Also speaking about psu friends that still go there are trying to throw a melee tourney there in June let me know dates that would work...

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Well I guess you can start diggin for dates and just let me know what works, because we won't be using this venue in the summer. (can't use it in the summer students go on break)

Plus, I'd NEEEEED two helpers who can commit because my gf and vorosh won't be here during the summer. (If I host during the summer)

If I hosted in the summer (That would mean i found a venue)

There would probably be a venue fee since **** might not be free.

err...

or we could prolly use it in the summer, but I'd be the one applying so I'd have a fee lol. So summer = venue fee.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Haha, I'mma put those up in the first post. :p

dlew2191

Smash Rookie
Ranmaru, are you sure its not possible to reserve a Penn room during the summer? I will be on campus during the summer, so if you're not 100% sure, I'll look into it.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Oh ok. : D Yeah that would be awesome. I mean if you reserved it, it'd be free, so it's better if you reserve it yeah.

And let me know if you want to help or play. : D

dlew2191

Smash Rookie
Cool, I just figured out to reserve rooms in Houston Hall. Lemme know if you have any dates in mind for the summer, and I'll put them in. I'd def be there, and since I'm not that good, I can help manage brackets, etc if July or Vorosh can't do summer fests.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Cool, I just figured out to reserve rooms in Houston Hall. Lemme know if you have any dates in mind for the summer, and I'll put them in. I'd def be there, and since I'm not that good, I can help manage brackets, etc if July or Vorosh can't do summer fests.
Awesome man. I will deff let you know. : D

How big is this looking?

I might just meander on by.
Almost 20 people for now.

Cool bro. Lol my friend said he'd house you. ;P

idea

Smash Master
only 20? but *looks at list* there are so many good people going =/

actually, it is over a month away, that's probably not too bad at all.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Haha, I have only gotten this confirmed a couple days ago. But yeah, I'll be hyping it up and even printing flyers. : D

And there should be more locals too, like Canismash, John, etc.

edit: It'd be a good idea to confirm (if you haven't) if you are coming. :p Thanks guys : D

Btw Idea, I put you guys coming and hbox in the title. : D Hope you guys don't mind. : D (I don't like whoring people up but I'm letting people know that people form oos have shown interest)

idea

Smash Master
nah that's fine. i don't really know why i'd mind =P if anything i'd kind of like the attention, except i know it's all for unknown and raynex anyway. *shrug*

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Lol hey now I always update that list. That's updated.

When bobby stated that I was busy with school haha.

I always start with with a new list.

@Idea:

Naw I'd saw you and Sauce too. It's so awesome to get people from OOS. Plus I'd like to play you again.

Yeah I bet the attention is nice. : 3

MM Distortion

Smash Apprentice
i should be able to make it, it'll be my first tourney though so I'll get *****, oh well still sounds like fun times, count me in for now but i have to check to make sure i can go

Metal Reeper

Smash Champion
bobby = me btw lol.

@Idea: 20 on the list means nothing really cause there were sooooo many ppl that came last time that I've never heard of/don't even have SWF accounts and they were good.

I HOPE Jreed's crew comes to this. We gotta persuade em.

Matt Dollar Menu (my 14 year old prodigy falco/falcon player is PROBABLY going) He is realllly good and everyone needs to play him <3

SneakyDave

Smash Cadet
hi ranmaru
i will attend
will bring: 1 cube setup
maybe recording setup (prob not)

thank you

LLDL

Smash Hero
Melo are you coming to this MAD. I want some falco dittos.

Top Bottom