• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Short notice [details inside] MADfest: 01-21-12 Melee All Day Video Game Event!

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
I fail to understand what people think they will accomplish by hacking AIM accounts...
They put viruses and phishing software on your computer, so when you buy stuff online, or type passwords they get all of your info and steal your money and take over your accounts and spread viruses to all of your friends/family and steal their info and so on.

I work in fraud and ID theft prevention and it's all worth fixing.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Kool bro, I changed my password, after two days... frickin lock out... Anyways, I lost my wallet and phone the other day. lol... Talk about fraud prevention... :3

Deathknight

Smash Ace
No way man, flying off the stage and using sing with Puff is clearly the best way to ledgeguard.... I still need to try that in a real match lol

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Bump.

Yeah. Well, tournies the 12th of FEB.

POUND PRACTICE

Kasumi

Smash Journeyman
Really? There's finally a date? I may show up for friendlies. I dunno if I can justify entering, though. I'd need to be... better for that.

Dobs1007

Smash Ace
Really? There's finally a date? I may show up for friendlies. I dunno if I can justify entering, though. I'd need to be... better for that.
Your exton PA I live in West Chester we should play sometime...

Also I should be good for the 12th

teams Cactuar? :)

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
I'm terrible, I'm not consistent with things and don't know much overall about MUs or stage choices.

I'm still entering :awesome:

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Yes, finally. We applied for the 15th and got *****.

Hope to see you there bro! Plus there is another doc there too. : D

But yeah, get hyped for free venue fee.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Ya 15th got out prioritized.

But yeah, FEB 12th is the date.

Top Bottom