• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shining Force II Mafia || Game Over! Who lived happily ever after?

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
how about reading felipe?
me and dabuz at least, and maybe july, wouldn't mind seeing you go.
The fact that you want Felipe read, of all people, makes me want to lynch you more. You know damn well that Felipe has nothing worthy to be read about.

Vote: Orboknown

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I don't find any of the bolded scummy. If his claim is legit, then why does he have to do any of the bolded on D1 and he's not a lynch option? If it's a gambit, why is it anti-town?

Vote: Red Ryu

Scum flip would make me happy, town flip I'll be complacent to follow Swiss and Ryker toMorrow.
K. No. I was going for a read from Dabuz/Orbo/DH but July tieing the votes cut it too close.

Unvote Vote: JDietz
I keep rereading and seeing this happen over and over again.

Gorf doing what he did with who flipped scum would be a really hard bus. But, my lynch was perfectly valid and possible at the time.

When July has done anything in this game, it keeps looking like what scum would want. Lightly pushing DH but pushing over avenues. That's not the same as other players, she made it clear she was there but not much to back it up.

I reread her reasoning for voting me over Deitz, I was content to put her to the side. But the more I look at that and what she has done.

It's still a lot of actions scum would do.

Gorf has done none of that, I dislike how he an J has awkwardly huge scum lists, but looking at it off the reread. It makes no sense as scum for him to do what he did.

I thought Gorf was scummier due to how he placed his reads an opportunistic push of myself and Rockin D2, but July has done that and more. Her saying she disliked DH was far too late on the wagon to get an accurate read on it, Gorf was early on it.

I find a lot more wrong with July with the flips in mind over Gorf off my reread.

Vote: July

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
Oh wow, deadline is tomorrow. So, can everyone be content with July lynch, vig Gord if July doesn't flip scum? If July flips scum, vig Felipe?

July

Smash Apprentice
The sucking up present in the first real paragraph is something I don't see.

The way she takes Rockin and Red Ruy out of the picture I dislike. Not so much Rockin, but the way she takes Rockin out. Then the baseless meta that she uses to pick Felipe over Orbo.

Feels bad, man, feels bad.
Man, I've been sucking up to you two and sheeping you guys the past 2 Days, that isn't new :awesome:

I'm not sure which of the bolded means Rockin and which one means RR.

Either way, my final guess for who is scum/indy other than Bleck are really poorly substantiated, I was just running through the scenarios since Swiss asked. Honestly all I care about is that after I die, Gorf is vigged/lynched whatever.

I think I'm at L-1 now, before I'm hammered I'd like to point out that once Gorf wasn't the certain lynch for toDay, he never finished his case on me or responded to my points against his first part of his case.

Vote: Gorf

July

Smash Apprentice
I'm not actually sure if that was L-1 or hammer. Either way, I greatly dislike what dabuz at least thought was the hammer, which came out of nowhere.

Anyways, either dabuz or Ryker was hammer, so good luck. I really was town, I just lost all my motivation somewhere along the way in D2. Game has been in good hands so far so keep it that way, annnd...vig Gorf on my town flip. That is all :bee:

Top Bottom