• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shining Force II Mafia || Game Over! Who lived happily ever after?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I actually am mad lol. Because I'm STILL getting mixed messages from Gova, who implies that everyone in the thread already broke the rule and I was the only one who anyone cared about.
I told you already. He's scum obviously.

Vote him off. If I were dayvig I'd vig em.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
No they didn't. You were giving away a player's alignment which is not a "bah" post.

vanderzant

Smash Journeyman
Dietz the problem isn't that you did an elaborate "Bah" post. It's that you discussed an ongoing game when you weren't alive in said game.

3. Dead men tell no tales. Once you have died you may no longer post in the thread. You are allowed one "Bah, go Town/Scum" post.
3a. A "Bah, go Town/Scum" is a post containing exactly what is between the quotations. You may be creative with your "Bah," but remember you are no longer alive in the game and may not attempt to communicate with other players or divulge information about the game in any way shape or form.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Basically. If I died... I can't say...

"Noooo... Plz... Kuzi... Don't... ahhhh"

Because that would give info about his alignment. It would be obv that I was trying to frame him there. This is something I'd only do in Aimaf ofc. ;o

If I say

"NOOOOOOOOOOO GO TOWN/MAF DON'T FORGET ME GUYS!"

It's fine.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Fun game guys.

I loved hydraing with you Zenny, like i said before, i'm sorry that i wasn't there to coordinate when you needed me.

I'm proud of myself for this game, nailed some scum and looked (fairly?) good at it.

Me and Zen had a huge differing opinion about Dietz, I was willing to vote Dietz but Zen contested with me about it constantly, and basically things led to another where communication dropped.

Zen felt really bad at the end but it's all good zen, you were a great hydra partner and I myself was shrouded about the great mystery of Dietz.

I will be back to claim the throne, swiss.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
And the Oscar for his (now) award winning performance as confused innocent Townie #1 goes to...... Dietz!

#HBC | ѕoup

Not much of a performance in your end, just basically deciphering if you were really noobtown or noobscum, you weren't ever at a moment where i felt you were going to be of use, so that was why I specifically wanted to off you.

#HBC | ѕoup

JDietz, a litte post note for your troubles..

Mafia is a game, and every game has it's rules. Please abide to them.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yeah: that's the secret to my great acting talent actually being a n00b.

(and I was trying to abide by the rules... that's why this sucks so much)

I'm seriously dying a million deaths. Jebus.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Actually, let's change the subject now. You know. shout outs and stuff. <3

If you are still confused, I think you should probably go over this privately dude

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Not confused anymore. But I still hate this, it totally ruined my day.

Shoutouts to July: because **** the police!

(note: joke.)

Actual shoutouts to RedRyu: who I wish I could say I troll silenced N0, but in reality it was the actual decision of the scum-team for some reason I forget.

I feel like this game went pretty well. I had fun being a walking opinion blender on D1. DH kind of put us over a barrel, but we made the most of what we had.

You are now free to move about the cabin.

Axel

J|Zεη
I thought with Soup and Kuz both agreeing on town Dietz there was no way we could be wrong. I knew Gord was scum after the DH flip because of how he assumed they were scumbuddies early d1. Soup what are you talking about? You had as much of a town read on Dietz as I did which is the only reason why we defended it so much because we both had it. And you know very well that all final decisions were given to you as I generally do with my hydra partner. So yeah no idea why you're trying to put it as otherwise :smash:

That being said I did quite enjoy hydraing with you. We had a lot of discussion. Definitely one of the best hydras I've been in so far. We should definitely bring him out again, reinforced.

July your play was amazing. Like every time I read one of your posts I was just like MotherofRanmarus! I tried to act otherwise during the game just to better read you but yeah nice stuff.

Swiss MVP is reasonable to me.

#HBC | ѕoup

I wanted Dietz in the middle of the day purely for connection reasons, I can't say that I was completely contrived but we did have differing thoughts then.

I think that's when the hydra seemed to burst.

I did have RR as town for the longest time, I don't know what happened there.

Axel

J|Zεη
Zen should hydra with me sometime.
I totally thought this was Joey at first just because the pink name. And we should.

Need to hydra with Xoni, Kuzi, and Vandy as well.
I wanted Dietz in the middle of the day purely for connection reasons, I can't say that I was completely contrived but we did have differing thoughts then.

I think that's when the hydra seemed to burst.

I did have RR as town for the longest time, I don't know what happened there.
Ah yeah that's true. We will come back stronger than ever.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
But me and Soup should hydra sometime fo' real

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Oh man, now I know what to talk about.

All those quotes from Zen claiming me town were amazing. Had me cracking up so hard. XP

I think I need to make some of them a sig or something.

That or you're looking way too far into it and thinking Dietz is the ****ing joker of mafia with his diabolical plans to look townie by being COMPLETELY olibvious about his actions

There is so much stuff you could put on JDietz it could break an elpaphant's back, his scummates are just laughing their ***** off thinking "WE GOT EM DOOD THEY TOTALLY THINK UR NOOBTOWN SPEW ANOTHER POINTLESS LINE ABOUT HOW YOU WERE BEING CAUTIOUS ABOUT YOU'RE ROLL YOU'LL ****ING REEL THEM *****ES IN FASTER THAN OPRAH"

...Gorf and J were pretty much doing just that in our QT lol...

Swiss

Smash Lord
Mfw I get MvP here and not TWEWY....

TWEWY was

> Gambit.
> **** it didn't work. Cello y u no fall for gambit.
> Wait yes it did.
> Brutal, brutal, sheer brutality win.

This game was far too easy. Scum were terrible, including Gord.

NL and Kuz kills actually helped us as it gave me thread power. Ditz in the scum QT is hilarious.

Ran we're still bros.

GG Ryker, loved the setup. Actual content coming on my lunch break.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer

TWEWY was

> Gambit.
> Wait yes it did.

NL and Kuz kills actually helped us as it gave me thread power. Ditz in the scum QT is hilarious.

Ran we're still bros.

Talk to me on Skype when you get off.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan

TWEWY was

> Gambit.
> Wait yes it did.

Ran we're still bros.

Ayy man words spoken of truth, but what am I to do when I gotta face ****ing a town of Zen, Kuz, Swiss, and Ryker armed with a totally new player and a totally dense player? I tried my best man, and like I said... At least I wasn't lynched :smirk:...

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Good game town.
Bad game scum.

No MvP imo, but I never followed the entire game too much. Got the scumteam down in the first few pages (Vandy can vouch) and got disinterested afterwards.
Ohwell, was a fun read.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
eh, sorry guys for being a deadweight the entire time. I'll attempt to remedy this in the future. Swiss, nice job leading town. Ryker too.
Thanks for letting me in van

Swiss

Smash Lord
Thought Swiss was tracker, TBQH.
Yeah thought you might.

Glad I didn't see the July/notscum outing.

@ Vanz - you dun MvP trolled me. Saw your post and was "will I EVER get an MvP from this man wtf". Haha.

Swiss, did you really think I was scum for not claiming the char? Be honest. :bee:
Well, that would be no fun for you to know now, would it?

Shoutouts:

Vanz: Loved the setup, really did. The more dayplay the better by me. Hate swingy, bordering on random "pro" set-ups which most people can't handle. One of the best set-ups I've played in for a while.

Ryker: As always, you performed well. Discuss on Skype tonight.

Ditz: For a first timer you're not bad, I'd go nowhere nera saying you were good, Loved your cheeky attitude and the miller claim was pretty decent, and very legit since you came up with it yourself IIRC.

July: Solid play when you were here. Now I think about it lynching you over Gord was silly but I didn't really care.

Orbo: Sheeping me is always a smart thing to do. Please continue to do so. Also get smarter. You're not smart enough yet. Towards the end you started thinking for yourself which is what you want.

Gord: You lead the scumteam - but in what direction? You had no plan, no strategy, gave lackluster advice, had no idea wtf you were doing. You were in way over your head. And your posts were scummy. Other than that you played great.

Your kill prioritisations flipped every other QT post and you could never decide who to push.

DH: So scummy.
Ran: Still scummy.

RR: Scummy but good play, can't really fault it.

Glad Zen and Kuz died so soon, as we were disagreeing.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
Yea i know i need to think for myself but soo many posts at the beginning that I lost interest in that for a while.

Top Bottom