• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shining Force II Mafia || Game Over! Who lived happily ever after?

July

Smash Apprentice
July you forgot to say who you think is the other anti-town.
Assuming BM is mafia, that leaves one of the following as indy:

2. dabuz
4. Rockin
7. Swiss
8. Orboknown
10. felipe_9595
11. Red Ryu
13. Ryker

Assuming Swiss and Ryker are town, if they aren't then gg. One that assumption, dabuz is cleared as not indy.

That leaves:

Rockin
Orbo
Felipe
RR

Rockin town in that situation because I don't find scum/indy neighbors to be likely. For RR to be indy, that would mean that town doesn't have its own vig or doctor...I'm going to assume he's telling the truth and say town in this situation, if there's the possibility he's indy with vig/doc abilities then you and Ryker would know better than myself. That leaves Felipe and Orbo. I know that Felipe plays this way every game, but if he was indy I would imagine he would at least try and be more active so that he doesn't end up as a vig shot. So I would say Orbo is most likely to be indy, in large part through process of elimination, along with the fact that he's generall been null/slightly scummy, been playing a background game which hasn't gotten him lynched and hasn't gotten him nk'ed, so if he's indy he's been doing fair enough as his main concern at this point should be not getting vigged.

Alright, now assuming that BM is indy, once again that leaves:

2. dabuz
4. Rockin
7. Swiss
8. Orboknown
10. felipe_9595
11. Red Ryu
13. Ryker

Take Ryker and Swiss out again, and at this juncture take RR out too; he was roleblocked and silenced D1 and with claims out in the open, it seems those are mafia abilities. And if BM would flip indy roleblocker or something along those lines, then RR has 0% chance of being mafia since we know he has vig ability soooo...that leaves:

dabuz
Rockin
Orbo
Felipe

I'm leaving dabuz in there because Ryker himself doesn't seem convinced that dabuz isn't mafia godfather. I skimmed his posts, after Dietz lynch he was fixated on an Orbo lynch over the Ran lynch, and his D1 relationship with Deitz was town->scum read on him but then ended with his vote on RR. I actually like Rockin and Orbo better than dabuz in this situation...Rockin and JDeitz pulling a neighbor gambit as scum is a subject we already talked about, but it would have been risky as scum, and I'm willing to take Rockin as town. Orbo has been a sheepy sheep, but he's been sheeping the right person all game and it seems without much hesitation, especially in the Dietz situation. So I'd actually say dabuz is the scummiest despite the town result Ryker received, followed by Felipe (honestly, I'm not sure how different he would be as scum v. town, I think he deff needs lynched, vigged or copped though), followed by Orbo then Rockin.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Grossssssssssssssssss. Did bot like the above post. Also, I only made it halfway through to the scenario with Orbo Indy.

:phone:

Orboknown

Smash Hero
July, I'm not scum. If Ryker wants to cop me tonight, then he can do that and clear me but I would rather he use it on someone else.

Rockin, I didn't vote swiss after the tracker thing because he is really town to me.

July

Smash Apprentice
Grossssssssssssssssss. Did bot like the above post. Also, I only made it halfway through to the scenario with Orbo Indy.

Cool.

July, I'm not scum. If Ryker wants to cop me tonight, then he can do that and clear me but I would rather he use it on someone else.

Rockin, I didn't vote swiss after the tracker thing because he is really town to me.
Orbo, who do you think is scum?

July, couldn't have you just said that in 4 sentences or less?
Maybe, idk, that would have been more difficult than stream of consciousness though.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
^ Wasn't it kinda obvious?

Oh also since I'm stuck home all day till like 3:30 and since I'm dead in a-game-that-does-not-exist I'm gonna see about cranking a reread out.

#HBC | Gorf

To elaborate: You've been saying it all game, and there's really no reason not to since he's town and the number of PR's has been sparce.

#HBC | Gorf

K so while actually reading back so I don't simply rely on "Lol if Swiss and Ryker ain't town we lose," I came to the conclusion that... Yes they're both town. Looking at Ryker's play, it's exactly what I'd expect from such a role as the cop who gets guilty's on anybody antitown, in such a way that he allows Swiss to take the vocal lead while still actively getting his views out there, and both him and Swiss just don't fit into the scum team that's already flipped. Neither of them would really have reason to rid of their scumteam unless they really think they can just rid of em to simply rid of em, but even then I'd expect either of em to rid of DH the goon first rather than go for Dietz the ninja the way they did. I don't think it's a matter of IF they're town, I think it's just a matter of... they're town.

#HBC | Gorf

Ayy Ruy. Why were you so intent on looking up Dietz' meta when a.) you know em so well and b.) you have the capability of reading him here.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Ayy Ruy. Why were you so intent on looking up Dietz' meta when a.) you know em so well and b.) you have the capability of reading him here.
I know him well, but how people play irl mafia and forum mafia is a tad different. I was worried since his earlier posts were so non committal and wanted to know if it was a pattern in his game or not.

Now I know that isn't he case.

#HBC | Gorf

I know him well, but how people play irl mafia and forum mafia is a tad different. I was worried since his earlier posts were so non committal and wanted to know if it was a pattern in his game or not.

Now I know that isn't he case.
Okay... But you went on for a while about it. I don't remember if you did or didn't but if you did get it what were your findings, and why such insistence?

Orboknown

Smash Hero
Orbo, who do you think is scum?
Felipe bugs me, because of his not-really-here-at-all kinds of stuff. Rockin seems cool to me becuse scum-dietz tried to save his *** by saying "we'll take rockin down with me" and rockin straight out said I Don't Care. Dabuz may be scum, unsure on Grf or you.
No, orbo.
Idc, Ryker decide.
I did say I would rather him use it elsewhere.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Okay... But you went on for a while about it. I don't remember if you did or didn't but if you did get it what were your findings, and why such insistence?
Didn't BB forum needed me to make an account and I didn't want to.

Meta helps me read people better, especially newer players whom I would lynch of very bad play.

#HBC | Gorf

^ Wasn't it kinda obvious?

Oh also since I'm stuck home all day till like 3:30 and since I'm dead in a-game-that-does-not-exist I'm gonna see about cranking a reread out.
To elaborate: You've been saying it all game, and there's really no reason not to since he's town and the number of PR's has been sparce.
Is a minute after really post-claim? I can dig calling the paragraph post claim but it'd be reaching to call this so.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
The sucking up present in the first real paragraph is something I don't see.

The way she takes Rockin and Red Ruy out of the picture I dislike. Not so much Rockin, but the way she takes Rockin out. Then the baseless meta that she uses to pick Felipe over Orbo.

Feels bad, man, feels bad.

Top Bottom