• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shell Shocked XIV: Not for a long time.

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
Ok cool, hopefully he shows up. And thanks man, we definitely wanna help expand/improve the region and I agree recording is definitely a great way to get people interested. We're doing our best to make this tournament, I think we'll figure out for sure in the next couple days. Hopefully these things become regular again, and turnout continues to improve. Maybe then you guys can get the circuit up and running again? I know that brought a lot of players. In any case, I'll let you guys know if WV is a go asap. If so, we have 3 confirmed for sure (KrazyKnux, KrazyKrox, and Chip.)

Lookin forward to it =D

The Upholder

Smash Journeyman
While I sadly cannot provide a recording setup(unless someone has a mac laptop they're willing to bring? I can bring the equipment), I plan to bring an awesome hacked melee with sexy textures/music. No changes to gameplay beyond cosmetic choices, so it should still be tourney legal.

CTL17

Smash Lord
While I sadly cannot provide a recording setup(unless someone has a mac laptop they're willing to bring? I can bring the equipment), I plan to bring an awesome hacked melee with sexy textures/music. No changes to gameplay beyond cosmetic choices, so it should still be tourney legal.
What do you use to record on a mac?

SypherPhoenix

Smash Lord
Ted, if you have the cables with both composite (yellow) AND S-Video outputs, you should bring those. I've got recording ****.

Availjunior

Smash Cadet
ive got a mac laptop i can easily bring, but all i can provide is the laptop, ive got no software for that kinda stuff

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
Imma try to drag cyrain to this and make sure he's coherent (for once)

I wanna see how much everyone has improved since TCB's basement.

Also I'm not losing to Plank again >.< (f sheik dittos)

:D

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Imma try to drag cyrain to this and make sure he's coherent (for once)

I wanna see how much everyone has improved since TCB's basement.

Also I'm not losing to Plank again >.< (f sheik dittos)

:D

bring it sucka

hot$

Smash Ace
just a thought, but since Clyde is out of the loop of melee, someone with his number should text him and let him know that this is going on.. the more attendance the better!

The Newb

Smash Ace
I'll probably be making it to this by 4:30 or so--I get off work at 3. Not like I'd be doing myself a disservice by not entering teams! Zing!

Oh, and good **** with those College Park maps. I feel like it's entirely possible that for once in my life I won't be lost.

Bones0

Smash Legend
I'll probably be making it to this by 4:30 or so--I get off work at 3. Not like I'd be doing myself a disservice by not entering teams! Zing!

Oh, and good **** with those College Park maps. I feel like it's entirely possible that for once in my life I won't be lost.
MM imo.

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
We haven't had a real tournament since the dr PP one....

I'll be here. Need a teammate.

:phone:

Bones0

Smash Legend
I only do "Seriouslies:" Loser gets punched in the stomach. You down?
**** that. My name is "Bones" for a reason. I'll end up with cracked ribs. XD

But a pride match is cool. I just wanna **** up all the Marths in MD/VA in legit sets. Nothing personal. lol ^.^

The Newb

Smash Ace

But a pride match is cool. I just wanna **** up all the Marths in MD/VA in legit sets. Nothing personal. lol ^.^
Haha, I was just playin' around :)

It's all good, man; I'll give you legit sets all day. You've always been mad cool, so we'll have an epic rematch. Better bring the A-game, son--don't disappoint me now!

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer

MM my marth :D

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
its like tcb forgot

4 stocked

by zelda

:troll:

but not really :troll: cuz its completely true

gggggggggggg

TheCrimsonBlur

Smash Master
You kept declining my MMs so I couldn't really do anything beyond that. ;)

My Ness is right here waiting for you. $10.
Woah pulling out the big guns? Damn brah its not that serious...

But aight, I'll counter with my Roy. Lets do dis baby.

Whenever we see each other again that is lolz

its like tcb forgot

4 stocked

by zelda

:troll:

but not really :troll: cuz its completely true

gggggggggggg
dis moda****a right here

trust me thats just the tip of the iceburg when it comes to my embarrassing losses

I mean, who loses to planerk :awesome:

Top Bottom