• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shell Shocked XIV: Not for a long time.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
damn thats some good ish

what are we looking like on setups? do we need more? i can provide at least one

CTL17

Smash Lord
Yeah, it looks like we are going to need quite a bit of setups. Everyone who can bring a setup, please so. I will waive the 9001% gratuity on the venue fee. :D

Edit: We seem short on TV's instead of cubes.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
seriously legit as ****

no more dropping games to mahone

trololorlforlf

edit: official rules have more counterpicks - i think bones just posted the suggest 2012 mbr ruleset or something which is PS as the only counterpick

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
They're calling for 4-6 inches of snow in my area on Saturday. I'll hold judgement until tomorrow morning but my chances of coming are declining for sure.

:phone:

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
yeah the whole area is supposed to be getting a bit of snow. im coming either way since its almost all highway there and i know so many people will just go via metro. idc, its melee time boys

edit:: snow in october -__-

CTL17

Smash Lord
We all have plenty of floor space if you're willing to bring sleeping bags.

Edit: We have a large list of people that slept here before/after Pound 5:
Amsah, Remen, Faab, Cape, Renth, Strawhat Dahean, Overtriforce, Armada.

Mew2King was here too, but the people who housed him don't want to talk about it.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
housing mew2king is a traumatic experience, i found that out the hard way in like 07.

oukd

Smash Lord
Premium
JD says the scheduled times won't work. You might want to talk to him about changing up the times.

Bones0

Smash Legend
We all have plenty of floor space if you're willing to bring sleeping bags.

Edit: We have a large list of people that slept here before/after Pound 5:
Amsah, Remen, Faab, Cape, Renth, Strawhat Dahean, Overtriforce, Armada.

Mew2King was here too, but the people who housed him don't want to talk about it.
Wait, where?

CTL17

Smash Lord
We technically have the place starting at 10am. I personally will not be there until about noon, but JD will be there, as he's the one who got the venue. So in general: everyone try to make it there at 11am.

CTL17

Smash Lord
Important parking note. Stupid football games. If you have setups or other heavy things, drop it off first.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
They're calling for 5+ inches now, so yeah, sorry if anyone wanted to play Project M. Not worth it.

:phone:

Bones0

Smash Legend
Ahaha you guys are getting snow in October.

Oh god I don't miss Virginia at all.
As soon as I saw you were the most recent poster, before I even clicked on the thread, I thought to myself, "Oh boy, I'm sure Crimson's lovin' this snow while he's basking in the glory that is California." :glare:

Top Bottom