• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shell Shocked XIV: Not for a long time.

CTL17

Smash Lord
Bump for important announcement:

Broadcast of snow for Saturday. Shouldn't be too much of an issue for this time of year.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Just confirmed that I'm making this.

UltiMario joins the scene :3

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
Alright guys, it's not 100% confirmed, but definitely put WV down as a probable for this tournament. 3 Confirmed for sure: KrazyKnux, KrazyKrox, and Chip. Possibly 1 more...will be back with more details asap.

Btw Bones, I gotta play your Falco with my Marth. I don't really play Marth too much, but I've been working on him some lately, got try it out =D

Really hope it works out, looking forward to playing/crashing around all you guys. =D

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
this looks great. im glad to see so many people wanting to come out. good **** shellshocked.

im kind of sick right now :( hopefully im better by saturday

ill hit clyde up and see if he wants to come, i could give him a ride

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
So yeah, got a call and it looks like I'm housing SB. Wish he gave me a little more warning, but, you know, that's how he rolls.

Bones0

Smash Legend
I feel like I'm the only one who realizes they're trolling...
Takes one to know one I guess.

>__________>

Btw Bones, I gotta play your Falco with my Marth. I don't really play Marth too much, but I've been working on him some lately, got try it out =D
Sure thing. haha Not trying to get TOO much Marth practice though. XD

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Hey plank, are there any good players coming to this? I think I have a shot at 1st.

The_Doug

Smash Ace
Hey guys. A friend and I are attending this. Is any housing available for two?

If none, does anyone know very local, decent motels?

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
We have a couch upstairs and a smaller couch downstairs although that one is a 2 seater
Joe (ChivalRuse) could probably house someone too

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
Ok, so WV is confirmed barring any unforeseen circumstances. We've got a car set up, so that's 4 people - KrazyKnux, KrazyKrox, Chip, and one of our friends who we're starting to get into the competitive scene. Looking forward to it =D

Sure thing. haha Not trying to get TOO much Marth practice though. XD
haha fair enough. To be honest, I think i'd rather play you fox v. falco and just have a bunch of flashy/legit matches.

Also, I want some recorded matches - so perhaps some people might want to MM me?

And I'm really sketched out by all the recent posts/possible trolling lol. Let's just be honest here, I think it'd be fun to crash around a DK with Fox, so I hope he does show up lol.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
glad to see people are showing up. i guess thats what happens when you have a real tournament at a real venue with a little higher of an entry fee but no venue fee. pretty cool.

greg/sb sorry homies im teaming with, and bringing back, the great HAT to the tourney scene

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
me too

all i have to do is hope tope beats all the players i cant beat

so then i can just beat him

$$$$$

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
aight tope you wanna team for this? I've had great success with DK/Sheik before.

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
Nah I been polishing up my sheik ditto game. No more being lame and going fox when he's not warmed up.

And no thanks Strong Bad.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
aight man thanks for bein polite about it good to see people being gentlemanly about things

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
I thought chu quit for the 2,938,557th time. He, Cyrain, and Chillin are the only people I'm worried about, in that order.

The_Doug

Smash Ace
I need a rematch with you Plank. Yes you remember which stage and character =P

Need a rematch with Milkman too if he's going!

Top Bottom