• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shell Shocked V [11/7/09] MD/VA, tristate, South, get in on this! [POUND 4 RULESET]

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
I only played Scar in one friendly at SSIV and I won. It's also the only falcon ditoo I've ever had with him. CLEARLY my falcon is superior.

But yeah good **** thumbs for Chu's

I don't care about jiggs though. I play Voodoo's jiggs on a regular basis, and his jiggs is pretty good now. Let's do it plank! (I'm actually thinking even if you're not confident, you're going to win, either by straight up beating me or by having horrible things happen to me. I can't actually win MMs. Even if I beat the other person legitly like 10 times in a row, I will lose an MM with them).

Also I'm making another ******** combo video, so I want mad friendlies with people after tourney at my recording setup lol

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
I tried doing that against the newlyweds the other day in teams as fox. DoH and I won 7 straight games lol.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
thumbs i am definitely still rusty, i challenged eggm to the MM a while away for a reason. plus the set was REALLY close and all our friendlies went back and forth. i am still gonna do the $100 MM, and i didnt challenge eggm or call him out, we agreed on it cuz we both wanted to do an epic MM with someone really close in skill.

and as far as the scar thing goes i am def still rusty but scar is mad good so i have no shame losing to him, our sets will def go back and forth for a while until i learn to gay falcon out hard like i used to.

i LOVE competition, and i think this is misconstrued for cockiness from time to time, since i am indeed cocky. but the bottom line is my cockiness has won me so many sets i prob would've lost otherwise, the cockiest players tend to succeed just because of the way you think, if you come into any match with the attitude you're going to lose (even if you probably will) then you DEFINITELY wont win.

anyway my mms are:

thumbs spacies vs falcon? $20:$60
pakman: $5
chred: $5

anyone else wanna do some odds MM's? im willing to put up more money if you want.

ill also do anyones marth aside from m2k or azen for 10:1 odds. or just pitch me a MM if u wanna try.

i can officially get my drivers license back on this day, but ill be at the tourney so i have to wait til monday ;)

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
Yeah, thinking confidently is definately key to winning alot.

Look at Mango vs. Armada. He loses the first set, but as soon as people start cheering and he gets crowd support he starts pulling back. Then he wins a close set, and then he just straight up *****.

That's part of the problem with me, I let little things get to me and start playing worse because of it.

edit: ah joe ninja'd me.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
ok good deal. can i do both for $5 each? if not id like to be able to switch between the 2 depending on my mood. that ok?

thumbswayup

Smash Master
It's the right mindset to have, definitely, but be a little civil about what you say. You wouldn't want to trash talk someone you're about to lose to ;)

Spacies vs Falcon? Let's keep it as Falcon Falco as originally planned. We can do a another 3:1 $20 $60 mm Fox Falcon afterwards if you like.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
ok, ill do both. i couldnt remember if it was spacies or just falco. i am fine with doing both. i better bring like $200 to this **** just in case ^_^

you guys also have to remember 90% of the time on the boards im either drunk as **** or blazed out of my mind, so sometimes civility is just out of the question :)

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
very true. DOH came to MD to answer his TA calling. He had to. DOH i can drive again in a few weeks most likely, and if so, its melee time since ur only 25 mins from me.

also if ur ever interested the germantown bus takes u to 5 mins from my house and we can play sometimes.

also if anyone ever wants to come out to frederick and play, im basically always down and g-reg/newb could prob come too for festage!

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
oh yayuhz, we can do non-gay sheik dittos and I can take your bull**** back home with me

how much is the bus?

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
I think it's only like $3-5. I'll have to ask my girlfriend how it works cuz she used to live in Germantown, but the Urbana stop is very close to me.

skyheart

Smash Lord
very true. DOH came to MD to answer his TA calling. He had to. DOH i can drive again in a few weeks most likely, and if so, its melee time since ur only 25 mins from me.

also if ur ever interested the germantown bus takes u to 5 mins from my house and we can play sometimes.

also if anyone ever wants to come out to frederick and play, im basically always down and g-reg/newb could prob come too for festage!
I'd be down for this, but i dont drive =(. Also im free tuesday thursday and friday. if anyone wants to smash at my place on those days lemme know . i need some practice before shell shocked

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
naw brothah, i'll do a regular MM with u for as much as u want up to $50 but no odds for you, you're too good (=

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
yeah ck ill MM u with my spacies for $20 best 3/5 or sheik vs ur whatever for 5:1 odds 20:100.

good **** pocky, he knows whats up

i generally am disliked by the scrubs and stupid players cuz i dont give them any undeserved respect, i guess i should get used to them disliking me ;)
***** you know i would **** your spacies stop acting like they are anything plausible and or tourney viable

like your sheik OK

but those spacies bahahaha dont make me ****ing laugh

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
i'll mm u with my spacies ck and u already know that, so either challenge me or dont talk ****, lol

Alukard

Smash Hero
i'm winning doubles =]

hopefully i can get sumwhere in singles at this >_<

Top Bottom