• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shell Shocked V [11/7/09] MD/VA, tristate, South, get in on this! [POUND 4 RULESET]

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Me and Lambchops are taking first in teams =)

Me and Alukard are definitely gonna **** it up on money matches with Los Mario Bros. lol =)

ChivalRuse

Smash Hero
There were about 40 total I believe, if you count people who came for friendlies and so forth. About 28 entered singles, but more entered teams.

skyheart

Smash Lord
chival, ask chred if he wants to melee thursday at around 6.

Im not amazing, but im pretty good in teams and i never have a team partner so i could team with you if you want. We can do a couple friendly's if you wanna determine my skill lvl before you make your decision

ChivalRuse

Smash Hero
Space reservation application for LaPlata Basement officially in. I'll be getting a confirmation call tomorrow. Hopefully nobody else manages to simultaneously book the same room like last time. Loooool.

Skyheart - Chred has to study for an exam Friday. But me, Voodoo, Winston, Wenbo, and any of the freshman smashers whose names I can't remember will probably be in the mood.

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
Good **** OoS peeps.

PB&J at this ****? Nice.

lol I can't believe no one pointed out that it said SHELL SHOCKED IV and not V in giant letter in the OP

ChivalRuse

Smash Hero
Basement booked ^_^

So we got approval from the community director and the residence director for our little event. That means nobody has booked the same day and time. Yay. Basement is available. AND it's not very cold down there anymore. Heat's on. :bee:

Also, I have full responsibility on me, as the resident reserving the venue, for the actions of everyone else. So please behave. No drinking inside the residence halls. :laugh: Thanks.

xyt

Smash Lord
chival, ask chred if he wants to melee thursday at around 6.

Im not amazing, but im pretty good in teams and i never have a team partner so i could team with you if you want. We can do a couple friendly's if you wanna determine my skill lvl before you make your decision
aite cool if i dont get a partner by then we'll try some friendlies at day of : D

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
good **** chival

pakman, $5 sheik vs luigi

everyone else - MM me and dont ***** out this time

ill prob get 5th again

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
pound 4 rule set..i just read that...i guess..see u guys there and chu dat.. get on aim
it's cuz I started holding tourneys in order to get MD/VA active for Pound 4, so I figure it's best to prepare by using its ruleset.

Hax

Smash Champion
someone bring me to this

scar we need one more tourney's worth of teams footage

PB&J

Smash Hero
i guess..

eggm- lets play firendlies @ this and who ever wants to play me in friendlies..well ill tell u there

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
thumbs will u MM my falco for $10?

actually ill give u 3:1 odds if youll do it.

10:30??

Top Bottom