• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shell Shocked V [11/7/09] MD/VA, tristate, South, get in on this! [POUND 4 RULESET]

WakingTheFallen

Smash Cadet
**** this saturday is probably the worst day for me (homecoming lol).
but i'm happy to see that melee tournaments are still alive in the area.
i'll go to the next one!

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
well we know for sure that md/va isnt winning teams lol

azen/chillin who? j/k you guys are awesome and inspired me to play teams way back when

but srsly md/va aint winning teams lol

Alukard

Smash Hero
hahaha ... werdy werd ... md/va isn't winning ... cuz me and g$ dont live there lmfao ...

but azen and chillin made me want to play teams too ...

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
I have no idea who I'm teaming with, or if I'm entering teams. If possible I'd like to team with someone I haven't teamed with in tourney before.

ChivalRuse

Smash Hero
XYT from tristate needs a partner of anyone is interested in teaming with a sheik. Hes mad legit in teams.
Ooh. I didn't know he was going to show. Since nobody from around here has accosted me yet, I might have the honor of teaming with another Korean at this. :laugh:

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
jesus ***** 10 am

When are you gonna kick everyone out of the venue?
Whenever time I decide I basically need to pack up because I'm too tired lol. Or whenever people start leaving on their own. Last time people left kinda early, like 11:30, but I'm willing to stay as long as anyone wants to play still.

Actually there's really only one restriction, and that's when the last person with a car who is willing to help ship our TVs accross campus decides to leave.

and no DoH, you can't team with both of them. What if you ended up playing yourself?

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
Whenever time I decide I basically need to pack up because I'm too tired lol. Or whenever people start leaving on their own. Last time people left kinda early, like 11:30, but I'm willing to stay as long as anyone wants to play still.

Actually there's really only one restriction, and that's when the last person with a car who is willing to help ship our TVs accross campus decides to leave.

and no DoH, you can't team with both of them. What if you ended up playing yourself?
Cactuar and Chu would fight each other with level 9 peaches, duh.

Or i could plug in 2 controllers and just press down on the c stick, because that's all I would contribute anyway

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
Anyone I haven't teamed with want to team?

Also, added chivalruses contact info. If you're trying to get in the building, or need help and can't reach me, give him a call.

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
ok sooooo chred its a maybe if im coming prolly am so no worries xD dont froget to bring my controller xD even though if you do its in your dorm ........

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
ck $20 MM u vs my spacies or $20:100 u vs my sheik?

thumbs we are still doing $20 falcon vs fox/falco each right?

u also wanna do a 20:200 vs my sheik?

anyone else want odds MMs? offer it and i may take it

Top Bottom