• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shantae, the Half Genie Protector of Scuttle Town! (A Switch To A New WayForward)

Do you think shantae can make it?

• Yes, as a fighter

• Yes, as a assist trophy

• No, not as a assist trophy

• No, not at all

Results are only viewable after voting.

Dukefire

Smash Master
Interesting concept for Shantae to use. If she goes full transformation, then she would have traits unique to the form. She would have some end lag if she changes form, but for a few seconds as a jack of all trades character.

How do you think her playstyle will work in Smash Bros?

zferolie

Smash Hero
If we are getting a proper Indie rep, its either Shantae or Reimu. No other indie character has a chance I feel. Most other indie reps are 1 hit wonders and no 3rd party rep has been from a one hit wonder game, Quote is not happening because of all the drama and other things around him and the company. If Silksong actually has had any news withing the last 12 months I would say MAYBE Hornet was a likely choice as well.

Shantae series and the touhou series are the only 2 long time indies own franchises out there. Shantae's advantage's is wayfoward has a long history with nintendo, she is well known, and Nintendo has worked with Nintendo closely. Touhou's advantages are its the grandaddy of all doujin games, most developers know touhou and reference it, Reimu has been in a game with Kirby, touhou fan games are starting to appear on the switch outside of japan, and it is an understatment just how massive the series is to many indie/doujin creators in japan in not just video games but music, animation, and manga.

It is impossible to say which has the higher chance I feel, and I will not say who deserves the first playable indie spot more. I just am sad how much hate I see for touhou from some users in this thread, when I LOVE both series and characters so much. If either gets in, we should all be excited, because either are great indie reps, and indie developers deserve some top reconition from this game.

Dukefire

Smash Master
Again, we'll just have to wait for Nintendo and Sakurai to announce challenger 9 in three months. Just don't let the leaks crumble your patience (and sanity) away in the long run.
giphy.gif

Last edited:

MeteoRain

Smash Journeyman
When I say partial transformation/shapeshifting, I meant for example, Shantae transforming her fist into a claw.
Absolutely not.

Anyways, all this talk of stance change characters reminds moi of an idea I thought of a while ago but never posted because I'm not that into making fan movesets because I lack the art skills.

Basically, normally Shantae would have her magic, Fire Spells, the Storm Puff, Pike Balls, and a neutral special in Transform where you select a direction. (Up is Harpy, down is Elephant, side is Monkey) While the spells are powerful and cheesy, they'd run off a Magic bar which has to recover gradually.

When Shantae's magic runs low, is completely drained, or you just want something different. Fret not, holding your Shield button and pressing B causes Shantae to suddenly make a quick small familiar cover art pose with a wardrobe change. Doing so will allow you to conserve and recover magic. Enter Pirate Mode:

Shantae swaps out her magic Specials to dawn Risky's gear. Her neutral B becomes the Gun, her up B becomes the Cannon, down becomes the Scimitar, her side uses the Boots in tandem with it, and she uses the Hat when you hold the jump button. Just like in Pirate's Curse.

In short, the idea was to juggle between two sets of specials while referencing the endgame speedrun new game+ files through Magic & Pirate Mode. While not making Shantae feel like two totally different fighters like Melee Zelda or the Pokemon Trainer.

Last edited:

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
Interesting concept for Shantae to use. If she goes full transformation, then she would have traits unique to the form. She would have some end lag if she changes form, but for a few seconds as a jack of all trades character.

She'll have a few transformation (with a reduced moveset, but drastically different stats) belonging to her own game. Elephant would be ideal, maybe monkey, and perhaps one that can fly or climb. And also a transformation which cycles through the opponents characters and turns into one of them.

And of course her purchaseable magic attacks, fireball, pike balls, etc.

To clarify, the transformations are merely the tools to access 1-2 stronger moves which you don't have in base form. Such as the elephant tackle which would pack a wallop. The drawback is that it would be her only move in this form so it would become predictable.

But the stats are also changed. Like elephant makes her super heavy and strong (Bowser like) but lacks a good jump.

Monkey is super light but extremely agile.

And like I mentioned, being able to transform into an opponent character would be spectacular!
(But if we can't have that, then Master Hand at least).

Last edited:

Teeb147

Smash Legend
I think that's how her transformations work in smash crusade, each one has a few attacks:

(copied it at 1:16, that's when she has her transformations)

meleebrawler

Smash Hero
NNID
meleebrawler
3DS FC
2535-3888-1548
She'll have a few transformation (with a reduced moveset, but drastically different stats) belonging to her own game. Elephant would be ideal, maybe monkey, and perhaps one that can fly or climb. And also a transformation which cycles through the opponents characters and turns into one of them.

And of course her purchaseable magic attacks, fireball, pike balls, etc.

To clarify, the transformations are merely the tools to access 1-2 stronger moves which you don't have in base form. Such as the elephant tackle which would pack a wallop. The drawback is that it would be her only move in this form so it would become predictable.

But the stats are also changed. Like elephant makes her super heavy and strong (Bowser like) but lacks a good jump.

Monkey is super light but extremely agile.

And like I mentioned, being able to transform into an opponent character would be spectacular!
(But if we can't have that, then Master Hand at least).
You are vastly overestimating Shantae's transformative capabilities, even in her own game. Also porting the classic transformations as is would lead to all sorts of problems, such as the elephant being almost useless (there is never a time in Smash where being big, slow and heavy is a good thing) and harpy being the overwhelmingly dominant transformation.

I'd prefer a hybrid of classic dancing and Seven Sirens fusion where the former results in certain parts of her moveset and actions changing, without having to be in the transformation all the time.

Paragon-Yoshi

Smash Lord
Back to movesets, eh?
I still think full transformations, using a Monado Art Wheel would be the best for Shantae.

And I still don't get why people say full transformations are impossible.
Especially with all the effort, that went into characters like Hero, Terry or Steve.
Hell, for the latter Sakurai had to rework all the stages to make them work for the character.

How can you still say he can't do full transformations for Shantae, while he did all these other crazy feats?

Comedic Comrade

Smash Journeyman
If we are getting a proper Indie rep, its either Shantae or Reimu. No other indie character has a chance I feel. Most other indie reps are 1 hit wonders and no 3rd party rep has been from a one hit wonder game, Quote is not happening because of all the drama and other things around him and the company. If Silksong actually has had any news withing the last 12 months I would say MAYBE Hornet was a likely choice as well.

Shantae series and the touhou series are the only 2 long time indies own franchises out there. Shantae's advantage's is wayfoward has a long history with nintendo, she is well known, and Nintendo has worked with Nintendo closely. Touhou's advantages are its the grandaddy of all doujin games, most developers know touhou and reference it, Reimu has been in a game with Kirby, touhou fan games are starting to appear on the switch outside of japan, and it is an understatment just how massive the series is to many indie/doujin creators in japan in not just video games but music, animation, and manga.

It is impossible to say which has the higher chance I feel, and I will not say who deserves the first playable indie spot more. I just am sad how much hate I see for touhou from some users in this thread, when I LOVE both series and characters so much. If either gets in, we should all be excited, because either are great indie reps, and indie developers deserve some top reconition from this game.
KirbyWorshipper2465 did say that Reimu would have trouble getting into Smash due to licensing issues or something like that. He's talked about it before, and I think he can talk about it again.

I have also received an update on the list of characters for Smash DLC from 4chan. Eventhubs recently covered it and they mentioned that it was leaked in 2019, not 2020 as we initially thought. Here's the full article: https://www.eventhubs.com/news/2020/dec/23/rumor-sakurai-choices-leak-ssbu/

Last edited:

SebTheGamer

Smash Journeyman
Sorry. Off-topic but it’s important.

Just here to to drop by to say I hope for every one of you guys a very good Christmas. I won’t be around much here because pretty much I’m going to hang out with my family and friends for Christmas night tonight and tomorrow night which it’s Eve and Day. So I hope you all have a really good Christmas and of course a great New Year 2021. I don’t have any resolution except visiting America but America is screwed (no offence) for at least few more years. So yeah Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone!

Jorichi

Smash Apprentice
I also think that Touhou might be a bit more tricky to introduce to new players. With all the fangames and spinoffs it would be pretty awkward for a new player to know where to even begin if they don't have someone to tell them. It's even tricky enough to differentiate a fangame from an original sometimes.
It just seems a bit of a mess, but maybe that's just me though XD

As for Shantae's moveset I would love to see full movesets for different transformation (with a caveat of having to dance or a magic meter or something), but it's honestly not that true to how her transformations work in her games. But I hope that dancing will, at the very least, be a functional part of it.

And I too hope that you guys all have a Merry Christmas and happy holidays!

Comedic Comrade

Smash Journeyman
I also think that Touhou might be a bit more tricky to introduce to new players. With all the fangames and spinoffs it would be pretty awkward for a new player to know where to even begin if they don't have someone to tell them. It's even tricky enough to differentiate a fangame from an original sometimes.
As far as I know, Touhou also didn't have any form of connection with Nintendo until 2017 when the first game from the series was made available on the Switch. Touhou started off as a PC game, and we already have Steve as our PC rep, as well as our modern gaming rep. I know it's a bit nonsensical, but do we really need two PC gaming representatives in the same pass?

That being said, Merry Christmas!

okamifire

Japan Enthusiast
I always have imagined Shantae in Smash using her Seven Sirens action transformations. It would be neat if she could hold the form (almost like a Pokemon Trainer shift) but I think Seven Sirens style attacks would flow more naturally.

In terms of Risky Boots, unless Shantae is based off of The Pirate's Curse, Risky wouldn't in any way be a clone of Shantae. I think The Pirate's Curse is an outlier as well from the moves Shantae normally has, so I wouldn't expect this. (Her two most recent games don't have any Pirate themed attacks at all.)

I have also received an update on the list of characters for Smash DLC from 4chan. Eventhubs recently covered it and they mentioned that it was leaked in 2019, not 2020 as we initially thought. Here's the full article: https://www.eventhubs.com/news/2020/dec/23/rumor-sakurai-choices-leak-ssbu/
Didn't we just get done talking about text leaks? =P Even if this were true, it has 33 names not yet made into DLC, and is missing Min Min and Plant. It's hardly a leak, even if it's true, because there's no indication what would still be coming, and a lot of the names on there are quite popular and wouldn't be too unusual. In fairness though, I do think one or two of them will probably show up. Also, Min Min and Piranha Plant aren't on there, so that's already 2 missing. And that list came out after Joker was announced, so it's cheating anyway, hah. I've always thought Joker, Min-Min, and Plant would have been the hardest to call, and since those 3 are invalidated, I'm not going to put much stock into it.

Hope everyone has a happy holiday and stay safe!

okamifire

Japan Enthusiast
As far as I know, Touhou also didn't have any form of connection with Nintendo until 2017 when the first game from the series was made available on the Switch. Touhou started off as a PC game, and we already have Steve as our PC rep, as well as our modern gaming rep. I know it's a bit nonsensical, but do we really need two PC gaming representatives in the same pass?

I mean, I was playing Touhou games before you were born (Touhou 6 was the first I played, and that was in 2002), so that's up to you if you want to consider that as a "modern gaming rep". The series started in 1997. Touhou representation would be nothing like any of the prior DLC, but I do agree that the ties to Nintendo aren't as strong. I don't really think Touhou representation is all that likely, but it'd be pretty cool since the music is super fantastic.

Bandai Namco is no stranger to Touhou either, many of their newer 太鼓の達人 (Taiko no Tatsujin) games feature Touhou music. I can't help but think though that if they wanted to include a music rep, they'd just go for Don Wada from Taiko no Tatsujin, a series they make. I'm biased but I think he'd be the best Namco rep possible, not only because I lived in Japan for a bit and loved the arcade games, but the series is wacky enough where it'd be a fun addition. And Taiko games have been on Nintendo systems for a while (at least 2007) and they're localizing all of them nowadays on Switch. And Don Wada was a guest character in a Mario Kart arcade game.

Last edited:

meleebrawler

Smash Hero
NNID
meleebrawler
3DS FC
2535-3888-1548
Back to movesets, eh?
I still think full transformations, using a Monado Art Wheel would be the best for Shantae.

And I still don't get why people say full transformations are impossible.
Especially with all the effort, that went into characters like Hero, Terry or Steve.
Hell, for the latter Sakurai had to rework all the stages to make them work for the character.

How can you still say he can't do full transformations for Shantae, while he did all these other crazy feats?
It's not that it's impossible, I just think that it's impractical. Perhaps less so if we really mean full movesets, but that would mean a ton of liberties taken.

I always have imagined Shantae in Smash using her Seven Sirens action transformations. It would be neat if she could hold the form (almost like a Pokemon Trainer shift) but I think Seven Sirens style attacks would flow more naturally.

In terms of Risky Boots, unless Shantae is based off of The Pirate's Curse, Risky wouldn't in any way be a clone of Shantae. I think The Pirate's Curse is an outlier as well from the moves Shantae normally has, so I wouldn't expect this. (Her two most recent games don't have any Pirate themed attacks at all.)
Why not have both? The classic transformations are stronger compared to their closest counterparts in Seven Sirens (newt doesn't give increased natural mobility like Monkey, tortoise needs to charge it's rush attack unlike the Elephant, and octopus only gets two extra jumps compared to Harpy's infinity), and are mainly held back by needing to stop and dance to access them. Perhaps by dancing in Smash, you can temporarily replace the fusion actions (and a few others) with stronger, classic transformations for a while.

Last edited:

KoopaSaki

Smash Ace
Hey guys I just want to ask this board a question. I’m currently working on a Shantae for smash animatic like I did with Isaac and Geno so does anyone remember a critical point during the speculation for smash 4 or early ultimate? I’m still in the scripting phase so I could use any suggestions. Also Merry Christmas!

Schonberg

Smash Journeyman

I’m of the mindset Shantae should focus exclusively on her physical skills from the first game and transformations. I think the pirate gear is cool and all... but it really isn’t representative of who Shantae is. Mario doesn’t have the rock mushroom or cat suit just because they existed once, Link doesn’t use every item he’s ever had once.

Stick with her physical attacks for normals, use her most recurring spells as smash attacks (Fireball, Pike Ball, Stormpuff), and specials can either just be normal attacks that she transforms for, or each can be a temporary full transformation state. To keep the latter idea balanced, don’t give each of them a FULL moveset like how Pokemon trainer works, just use a few attacks. Like, Monkey Dance makes you very small, light, and fast, but hits weak, and you’ve got the monkey claw and monkey bullet; Harpy dance let’s you have 4-5 jumps but you’re a lightweight and have Luigi traction, and all you have is the tiny feather projectile and a quick claw swipe; etc.

The reason I go with one transformation per special instead of all 4 transformations on a single move like a Monado arts wheel is because while something like the Monado changes yours attributes, this is a full moveset change, so I think spreading it out instead of cramming it into a single space makes the character feel less bloated. It would still be a lot of work even this way, but with characters like Steve needing to rework how even the STAGES work, I can’t imagine this would be the most daunting task possible.

Last edited:

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
Hey guys I just want to ask this board a question. I’m currently working on a Shantae for smash animatic like I did with Isaac and Geno so does anyone remember a critical point during the speculation for smash 4 or early ultimate? I’m still in the scripting phase so I could use any suggestions. Also Merry Christmas!
In terms of critical points for Shantae, we got the Smash Ballot where she was real popular in getting a lot of votes and fanart at the time. We also thought we got some hints of her possible inclusion in Half-Genie Hero's Pajama Mode and Seven Sirens' intro. Watch WreckitRyan WreckitRyan 's old Making the Case for Shantae videos:

zferolie

Smash Hero
Its not christmas here yet but still, have a merry christmas!

KirbyWorshipper2465 did say that Reimu would have trouble getting into Smash due to licensing issues or something like that. He's talked about it before, and I think he can talk about it again.

I haven't heard of any copyright issues. ZUN is the true owner of the series, and he has said he would be happy to be in smash. thats all that matter really. none of the fan games have anything hold over the touhou copyright

As for Shantae's moveset I would love to see full movesets for different transformation (with a caveat of having to dance or a magic meter or something), but it's honestly not that true to how her transformations work in her games. But I hope that dancing will, at the very least, be a functional part of it.

And I too hope that you guys all have a Merry Christmas and happy holidays!
I could see that being an issue, but one that also reasily clarified by sakurai in one of his presents videos. he always goes into deep detail of a series' history there.

Shantae's moveset I think while it would have transformations, I don't think they would be full stance changing, perhaps temperary changes to fit the need she is it. like if she gets knocked off she can transform into her harpy form(her Up B normally would be risky's canon jump), she she wants to stay on the ground and have powerful smashes elephant is good for that. and ect.

Otherwise, they can go the seven sirens route and she just auto changes for certain moves, like forward smash changes her into an elepant, up By makes her a Harpy, and so on.

I think we can say a series history on nintendo really means nothing. Minecraft didn't get nintendo history till around 2016 or so I think. maybe a little sooner? Cloud and Sephioroth still have basical zero rep on nintendo system, and there is little to no other FF games shown that were on a nintendo system. Joker has still yet to appear on a nintendo system other then 1 spinoff game.

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2

I wouldn't forget Quote from Cave Story either since Cave Story has been around as long as Shantae and has had a couple of games I believe.

zferolie

Smash Hero
I wouldn't forget Quote from Cave Story either since Cave Story has been around as long as Shantae and has had a couple of games I believe.
Quotes issue right now is what seems to be a fight of ownership between the owner and Niactis, and also the extremely sady business dealings that company has been pulling the last few years. lots of claims of IP stealing, and harrassment. not sure if nintendo would want to work closely with them

okamifire

Japan Enthusiast
If we're talking Indies and counting Shovel Knight's Assist Trophy status, Cuphead and Sans Mii costume as likely deconfirmation, and Steve being bad news for Ori, I think choices that would make sense to Smash would be Shantae, Hollow Knight, Madeline (from Celeste), Quote, and Cadence. Oh, and Touhou, but I'm borderline not considering them as Indie now since they have dozens of games, hah. Didn't know that about Quote. I wonder when we'll see the first playable Indie rep and if it'll be this pass or any of these characters.

Man, waiting is hard. XD

Last edited:

zferolie

Smash Hero
If we're talking Indies and counting Shovel Knight's Assist Trophy status, Cuphead and Sans Mii costume as likely deconfirmation, and Steve being bad news for Ori, I think choices that would make sense to Smash would be Shantae, Hollow Knight, Madeline (from Celeste), Quote, and Cadence. Oh, and Touhou, but I'm borderline not considering them as Indie now since they have dozens of games, hah. Didn't know that about Quote. I wonder when we'll see the first playable Indie rep and if it'll be this pass or any of these characters.

Man, waiting is hard. XD
just because they have dozens of games doesn't mean they aren't indie. Wayfoward have made a ton of games and they are still indie.

Of those, Touhou, Shantae, and I did forget Cadence but yeah that is likely too due to working with Nintendo for that crossover game.

I just feel if we had any word on Silksong Hornet would have a better shot, but we haven't heard anything in over a year....

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
As far as the moveset toolkit goes, I figure they'd focus on Shantae's more noteworthy abilities, and include one or two from her later appearances. For the sake of comparison, :ultbanjokazooie: used a couple of moves from Tooie, while the rest was from the first BK.

Quotes issue right now is what seems to be a fight of ownership between the owner and Niactis, and also the extremely sady business dealings that company has been pulling the last few years. lots of claims of IP stealing, and harrassment. not sure if nintendo would want to work closely with them
Feels more like Daisuka Amaya mostly wants to do anything but Cave Story.

Cave Story really only has re-releases and remakes, which don't seem to count much towards the "history" criteria. Crossover appearances probably don't count.

I just feel if we had any word on Silksong Hornet would have a better shot, but we haven't heard anything in over a year....
I've heard rumors of a Mii hat for HK, so if that's real, we'll eventually hear of the game's release if that crops up.

Last edited:

Comedic Comrade

Smash Journeyman
I mean, I was playing Touhou games before you were born (Touhou 6 was the first I played, and that was in 2002), so that's up to you if you want to consider that as a "modern gaming rep". The series started in 1997. Touhou representation would be nothing like any of the prior DLC, but I do agree that the ties to Nintendo aren't as strong. I don't really think Touhou representation is all that likely, but it'd be pretty cool since the music is super fantastic.

Bandai Namco is no stranger to Touhou either, many of their newer 太鼓の達人 (Taiko no Tatsujin) games feature Touhou music. I can't help but think though that if they wanted to include a music rep, they'd just go for Don Wada from Taiko no Tatsujin, a series they make. I'm biased but I think he'd be the best Namco rep possible, not only because I lived in Japan for a bit and loved the arcade games, but the series is wacky enough where it'd be a fun addition. And Taiko games have been on Nintendo systems for a while (at least 2007) and they're localizing all of them nowadays on Switch. And Don Wada was a guest character in a Mario Kart arcade game.
I didn't call Reimu a modern gaming rep. I was simply calling Steve the modern gaming rep of Smash due to Minecraft only existing for about 11 years.

As for the text leak, we have discussed Min-Min being missing countless times. Even the article talked about it. Both Ninjara and Min-Min were considered, and that could be why Min-Min is missing from the list. Also, it's likely that Masahiro Sakurai chose Piranha Plant all by himself because he said he wanted more diversity in the roster. Piranha Plant is also just a Mario enemy, not an actual character like everyone else in the game. The only way this particular text leak can be debunked is if we get a character who isn't on the list.

zferolie zferolie I was told that a company tried to make an anime of Touhou or something but ZUN blocked it from happening or something. You should ask KirbyWorshipper2465. He was the one who told me about it.

zferolie

Smash Hero
I didn't call Reimu a modern gaming rep. I was simply calling Steve the modern gaming rep of Smash due to Minecraft only existing for about 11 years.

As for the text leak, we have discussed Min-Min being missing countless times. Even the article talked about it. Both Ninjara and Min-Min were considered, and that could be why Min-Min is missing from the list. Also, it's likely that Masahiro Sakurai chose Piranha Plant all by himself because he said he wanted more diversity in the roster. Piranha Plant is also just a Mario enemy, not an actual character like everyone else in the game. The only way this particular text leak can be debunked is if we get a character who isn't on the list.

zferolie zferolie I was told that a company tried to make an anime of Touhou or something but ZUN blocked it from happening or something. You should ask KirbyWorshipper2465. He was the one who told me about it.
I think a while ago ZUN wanted touhou to mostyly just be fanmade stuff, but he has changed over the years. Like I said, jut last year he said he was very willing to have Reimu in smash

Comedic Comrade

Smash Journeyman
I think a while ago ZUN wanted touhou to mostyly just be fanmade stuff, but he has changed over the years. Like I said, jut last year he said he was very willing to have Reimu in smash
We'll see. In my opinion, ZUN started working with Nintendo too little and too late. Had Touhou games appeared on prior consoles and maybe if some of those were officially made, then perhaps Reimu would have stronger chances.

Comedic Comrade

Smash Journeyman
I have to say something about an Activision rep. Remember when Jeff Kaplan asked for Tracer to be put in Smash and some other dude named Geoff asked for Doomfist? Not only is this an obvious deconfirmation for an Overwatch character, it sounds like an Activision character has not been picked. Someone earlier here said that if Nintendo wants to pick an Activision rep, Blizzard might step in and try to offer their own characters. That would cause a bit of decision conflict between Crash Bandicoot and an Overwatch rep. I think if Crash has been chosen, then Jeff Kaplan and Geoff might have likely been silent on the matter.

I've heard rumors of a Mii hat for HK
A Mii Hat, hm? And not a Mii Swordfighter like everyone believes? That's odd. I guess if a Shovel Knight Mii Costume is planned, he would be a Swordfighter and they don't want two indie Swordfighters in the same Mii Wave. Where did you hear these rumours?

Paragon-Yoshi

Smash Lord
I have to say something about an Activision rep. Remember when Jeff Kaplan asked for Tracer to be put in Smash and some other dude named Geoff asked for Doomfist? Not only is this an obvious deconfirmation for an Overwatch character, it sounds like an Activision character has not been picked. Someone earlier here said that if Nintendo wants to pick an Activision rep, Blizzard might step in and try to offer their own characters. That would cause a bit of decision conflict between Crash Bandicoot and an Overwatch rep. I think if Crash has been chosen, then Jeff Kaplan and Geoff might have likely been silent on the matter.

A Mii Hat, hm? And not a Mii Swordfighter like everyone believes? That's odd. I guess if a Shovel Knight Mii Costume is planned, he would be a Swordfighter and they don't want two indie Swordfighters in the same Mii Wave. Where did you hear these rumours?
All I'm gonna say, is this:

Top Bottom