• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shadowloo Showdown V - August 29-31! Congrats to all winners! Comments and Shoutouts please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basty

Smash Ace
It'll be kinda rough for me
If I go to SS6 I can't go to any other interstate tourneys so that means no Miles Warehouse 2, BAM, ACL, Buttonmash, ROS5 (thats next year right?) and any other big events

Russ The Love Muss

I just want to love you
NNID
RussellTLM
It'll be kinda rough for me
If I go to SS6 I can't go to any other interstate tourneys so that means no Miles Warehouse 2, BAM, ACL, Buttonmash, ROS5 (thats next year right?) and any other big events
SS6 will probably end up being the biggest so I would go to that if you can only go to one.

Edit: Or don't be a buster and go to ButtonSmash instead

Last edited:

Meredy

The Busterina
I'll make up for not coming to Buttonsmash by coming to ACL later in the year. Travel is difficult when you have 0 cars and 3 moneys.

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
Feb 6-8th looks like a thing.

I'm really not pleased about it. I understand that the first smash 4 major will be massive, but cutting Aaron's lunch like that is really uncalled for.

Not to mention if any of us go to Apex, we probably wouldn't be back in time.

Dekar289

Smash Hero
actually aaron refers to the event's organiser, head of keepetclassy aaron tulf

Basty

Smash Ace
holy crap pete that was quick
I'm expecting that chappos comes, I will need some meta knight Project M training k thanx

Chappos

Smash Apprentice
I'll be keeping an eye out for what events are looking biggest. Not ruling out the possibility of hanging around east coast for a month to attend multiple events, just all depends on the timing.

I'm expecting that chappos comes, I will need some meta knight Project M training k thanx
i'm a strong independent marth player who dont need no good posts or praise from some guy from western australia

Last edited:

Basty

Smash Ace
I wouldn't mind seeing Wizzy come this time. :awesome:
I dont sense any bias here at all
EDIT:
Thing I learnt from Shadowloo
1. Shield more
2. drop marth you scrub, shadowloo made me realize that my sheik and fox are so much better
3. don't underestimate WA
4. I hate playing against mewtwo in PM
5. To give up on brawl, now i'll just play wolf thankyou very much

Last edited:

1ampercent

Smash Journeyman
1. Shield more
2. drop marth you scrub, shadowloo made me realize that my sheik and fox are so much better
3. don't underestimate WA
4. I hate playing against mewtwo in PM
5. To give up on brawl, now i'll just play wolf thankyou very much
1. Unsure about that, you got grabbed a lot Vs me.
2. Your Marth was better than your Fox, your Fox way too predictable / easy to punish. I'm not joking YOUR FOX SUCKS.
3. WA hype is real, Basty hype is fake.
4. Me too.
5. Brawl no longer an event at tourneys I believe?, might become side event if enough interest is garnered.

Basty

Smash Ace
1. Unsure about that, you got grabbed a lot Vs me.
2. Your Marth was better than your Fox, your Fox way too predictable / easy to punish. I'm not joking YOUR FOX SUCKS.
3. WA hype is real, Basty hype is fake.
4. Me too.
5. Brawl no longer an event at tourneys I believe?, might become side event if enough interest is garnered.
1. They weren't shield grabs tho
2. My sheik/falco tho but all my characters were predictable I will say, i'll play marth every now and then tho
3. agreed
5. yeah, but I took brawl seriously for the months before ssv and then I ended up not playing it

PrettyCoolGuy

Smash Ace
1. They weren't shield grabs tho
2. My sheik/falco tho but all my characters were predictable I will say, i'll play marth every now and then tho
3. agreed
5. yeah, but I took brawl seriously for the months before ssv and then I ended up not playing it
You really need to pick one game and character for a while to maximise your improvement

Basty

Smash Ace
I'm focusing on my sheik, my sheik is obviously my best character also it took 2 stocks of cal (even though one of them he sded

Last edited:

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
You really need to pick one game and character for a while to maximise your improvement
Agreed, switching between games, especially suddenly just destroys you haha. I remember i'll have been playing P:M or Melee and then gone to Brawl and i'm just like "well screw you too ;_;"

Basty

Smash Ace
Will there be a thread this time to decide which international player comes to SS6 instead of telling us armadas coming without warning? (not that it was a bad thing)

Last edited:

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
Will there be a thread this time to decide which international player comes to SS6 instead of telling us armadas coming without warning? (not that it was a bad thing)
That might happen in a bit, but first up we gotta figure out who is gonna run SS6 with me (dekar/attila/sd/joey/?)

If anyone plans to step up now is the time seeing as we need to plan international attendance or not early.

Also purely depends on intrest on internationals again. We still aint had heaps of players here (only ever had ken/mango/lucky/ar/m2k/captain jack)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom