• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social SGD: The hedgehogs are back in town.

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
like their bodies are facing right, but their heads are turned up towards the screen.

cartoony is okay, but if you can do a more realistic/serious style, that'd be better

True Blue

Smash Lord
Well you can look through my DA account like I said and thats the style I draw in. Realistic is a tough thing for me to draw. So just check my gallery to see if your fond of it or not lol.

SoupaSonic

Smash Journeyman
Oh wow I didn't know he 2-0'd malcolm.

I highly doubt he did it with Sonic, I mean I guess it's possible but doesn't Malcolm have crazy knowledge on Sonic? I remember he was a nasty sonic before so it'd make sense that he wouldn't have too hard of a time with Wes' Sonic if he did infact use him.

Plus Wario vs Sonic is dumb. so yeah just sayin I doubt he used sonic on him

Tesh

Smash Hero
Damn, those people were lucky then. Someone else in that pool also forfeit apparently.

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERI_yfl2Itk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPOuk7XQ7f8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AcMOJZgZWvk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2iNz_4qygDU

Me (Sonic) vs Jim (Charizard) in Project:M.

Posting for anyone who likes to watch these videos. :V

I think i used a good amount of sonic's moveset in these videos. I think the only move i wasnt able to hit with was dtilt, and side b is pretty much absent. V:

And just in-case you're wondering about dair, it ground bounces only grounded opponents, but hits normally vs aerial opponents.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Is there even confirmation that SSB4 is in development?
Iwata pretty much said it to the world at last year's E3 that for the Wii U there's going to be another Smash Bros., and that Masahiro Sakurai would be working on it after Kid Icarus is finished. Which, it just went gold. So Smash Bros. 4? Here we come.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Paper Mario should be in it.

I don't give a damn about anyone else, just let me play as the paper man, all right? ;W;

inb4gameandwatchpostbit

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
New Crush 40 song called "Sonic Youth"

The main verse includes the lyrics

"I've opened my heart
And I've lived and learned."

Seems like it's gonna include a ton of fanservice. Time for Crush 40 to show what it's made of, never turn back, and to show that it is all of it.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
I'm typically not one for standard hard rock fare when it comes to remixes and remasterings.

That guy is making me change my mind.

Edit: BFEJBVKJVBJVBDVBSBVVBLDSBVSLBVDLBL HIS SEASIDE HILL REMIX.

EDIT 2.0: HDLVHBSLFJBVDSVFLVNBFLNBLFDLFNBVFKBNDJL HIS CHALLENGERS REMIX FEBKFGKUWJFBWVLBRL

If this guy were to remix Tropical Resort, oooommmmmmyyyyyyygooooooooooooood

Exceladon City

Smash Hero

PfoSonic

Smash Rookie
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNilptF6sBU&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Technically son1cgu1tar isn't as good as what soniccenter says, he's rank 42 in SA2, Soniccenter says a guy named blazest is the highest ranked in SA2, while Darkspinesonic has the highest rank overall... Strange indeed

redlerred7 9 months ago

third comment down on the page....
It´s because Sa2b has almost endless missions. Sonic1cgu1tar only plays Sonic and Shadow missions, and some Rougue/knuckles missions.He hasn´t submitted to every mission.Also, he doesn´t score attack much. Blazest has submitted to every mission, so overall,he´s better.
Darkspinessonic has the best ranking overall because he has many championshpis and has lots of times,rings and scores submitted to the page,which,overall,gives him a lot of points.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
The official reason is to test to see if such a forum would work, if it did, the rest of the character boards would be granted the same gift.

Wouldn't matter much to the Sonic board though, videos come in pretty sparsely.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
The official reason is to test to see if such a forum would work, if it did, the rest of the character boards would be granted the same gift.

Wouldn't matter much to the Sonic board though, videos come in pretty sparsely.
I don't think the Marth boards got the results they wanted from the section.

Da1AndOnlySonic

Smash Journeyman
So despite the fact that I already have Sonic Generations on PS3, I decided to get it on steam as well. Smoother frame rate, better graphics, and faster load times aside, I've recently taken an interest in getting some high quality snapshots while playing.

http://s1083.photobucket.com/albums/j393/DarkspinesSonic/Sonic Generations/

Feel free to take a look, or maybe offer a suggestion if you're itching for a new wallpaper or something.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
A friend nearby has it on Steam. It's so much better looking in every way, shape, and form. :applejack:

Top Bottom