• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social SGD: The hedgehogs are back in town.

ROOOOY!

Smash Master
NNID
Gengite
3DS FC
5456-0280-5804
Do we like to eat our steak and recieve our bjs simultaniously, or is there an order for it?

I'm pretty sure my head would explode because of the awesomeness of both combined.

WedginatorX

Smash Champion
Holding side-B against Cheese until he quits.
Ethan Nicholas 10:13 pm
yo real talk
i could get like
4 girls
Marquez Gray 10:13 pm
leave_alone
Ethan Nicholas 10:13 pm
for steak and bj day
Marquez Gray 10:14 pm
WOW AFK
Ethan Nicholas 10:14 pm
no joke
NO GOOD ETHAN
PLZ STOP
all good
since when have 4 bjs
not been good
o rite u no liek women
afk
wow
d u
i love mah lady
okay
that's cute
Marquez Gray 10:15 pm
i just dont like that
bj mess
i dont want that
Ethan Nicholas 10:15 pm
it's only a mess if it gets out of her mouth
afk

Marquez Gray 10:15 pm
afk

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
I gotta admit Speed, you set yourself right up for that one.

Thank goodness I have enough crude inside me to say crap instead of mess. Screw censorship.

:093:

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Discussions about blowing loads for Steak & BJ day. Why did you feel the need to share that.

This place isn't what it used to be, I swear.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Discussions about blowing loads for Steak & BJ day. Why did you feel the need to share that.

This place isn't what it used to be, I swear.
It could be so much worse. Look at some of the regional home threads if you don't believe me.

Also, for Devil's advocate, isn't it an oxymoron to ask why?

Anyway, this place is okay. It was much more fun back when things were rowdy and most everything could get you in trouble, but times change. Can't really be helped IMO.

Speaking of changing times I love how it takes 3 minutes to pull up a formal response. uploading videos is a pain in the ***, and I still have more that I need to do. Oh well. I just wish things could move a bit faster now, I've been thinking how it's me doing most of the posting/contributing again...

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
@rooooy

as the man in the situation, its your decision to determine which order you would like.

but generally, the head asploding amount of congregated awesome that comes from getting both at the same time is the meaning of the day to begin with.

Browny

Smash Hater
Hello internet friends.

If anyone here plans on spending some other days around the genesis weekend in SF to explore, go sightseeing etc please let me know. Organising tour groups/travelling around the city is much better with more people lol.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Other internet forums being degenerate does not excuse our internet forum for being degenerate.
Oh yeah right, I forgot.

Stuff.JPG.
Is that true/backed up by a lot of (credible) evidence?

I've seen lots of weird things concerning health benefits, but not negatives.

Who was the original owner?
Greenstreet.

And God I'd takeover if it weren't for the fact that nothing gets done concerning that topic from arguing and with a pinch of laziness; aside from personal quarrels I'm going through right now.

... Shoot, when was it that I found it? I may have to go see a doctor if some thing doesn't go away after a week I said, but I forgot to keep tabs on a calendar. :X Look how much I care about my well-being, haha. That's all unrelated from what's above BTW.

And just in case there's no new post to warrant me saying it, Happy Steak & BJ, and Pi day.

Tesh

Smash Hero
So who wants to be the owner of the match up thread?
Match up thread? Who needs that anymore. We got a chart now.

I'd take it over, but I wouldn't want people to be unable to read it just because of me. Though unfortunately it seems like people are going to be even LESS likely to want to discuss matchups now. I see alot of stuff in the chart thread, but its getting difficult to find stuff now.

Anyway, I'd be interested in helping whoever takes over the thread. It should probably be Kinzer. He does work apparently.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Did it involve any Knuckle songs?
No.

Predicted the quotes below even reading them

Unlike Goggles I don't chuckle. I'd rather flex my muscles.
-.-

Oh you hard as nails? May be hard to tell
You break them down in Canada whether solid or frail
-_________________________________________________________________________-

Even though I love sonic and the knuckles songs, using those lines are getting stale.

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
Match up thread? Who needs that anymore. We got a chart now.

I'd take it over, but I wouldn't want people to be unable to read it just because of me. Though unfortunately it seems like people are going to be even LESS likely to want to discuss matchups now. I see alot of stuff in the chart thread, but its getting difficult to find stuff now.

Anyway, I'd be interested in helping whoever takes over the thread. It should probably be Kinzer. He does work apparently.
I'd be interested but I'm pretty absentminded. Unless we somehow got joint ownership of it?

Greenstreet

Smash Champion
Not much man. Still studying law/business, although I'm finished the business component. So all fun and games on this end. What about you?

Edit: Definitely forgot to mention I'm engaged too. Getting married on the 26th of November :D

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
still workin my business. randomly showing up to a few tourneys here and there beating good people randomly. man im so freaking glad im done with school. and the best part is i live like 10 min from the local tech school so i can basically live the college life, with out having to take the classes.

where do you go to school anyway?

Top Bottom