• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social SGD: The hedgehogs are back in town.

Browny

Smash Hater
is. not. a. furry.
Oh FFS did you not read my post at all?

Is rouge an anthro character? Does she have the ears, tail, face structure, colour patterns, nose of a human or an animal? Its pretty obvious she is NOT a human, therfore she is an anthro, a 'furry'.

By the very definition of the word 'furry' rouge fits the description perfectly.

Thinking she is merely a cool character does NOT make you a furry in the same sense that every single person whoever liked cartoons isnt one.

SuSa

Banned via Administration
A furry does not define characters. An anthro character is not a furry.

A furry is one who is into anthro (usually) and wishes to have more animal-like qualities (EG: Lot's of furries wear fake tails/ears/both)

Now if you want to discuss Yiff... that's a whole other ballpark (and shouldn't be discussed on SWF)

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
hey since when did this thread become lucario social general discussion

Browny

Smash Hater
Its the same thing, it works both ways just worded/interpreted differently.

Even if the character was only ever referred to as an anthro, my previous points still stand.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Without Peach and GnW, the pikachu's and ICs can move up and take down the metaknights. Without the metaknights, the DDDs can move up and take down Lucarios. Without the Lucarios, Marth can take down Olimar and Snake.

Last character left standing should be Sonic if my calculations are correct. You just gotta look at the big picture. I should probably got to sleep if I actually decide to go to HOBO.

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
I'm just going to a tournament for friendlies tomorrow. No money. :p

What if I wanted to discuss something furry that wasn't anthropomorphic?

Poor little mouse, if only the anvil gods didn't smite her.

황미영

Smash Champion
IT'S TIME TO GO BE A TRAP TODAY! >:U

Mega64 is gonna be at a con today! ;D (Along with the voice actors of Edward Ulric(sp?), Mario, Vegeta, and Master Chief.)

SuSa

Highschool of the Dead signature FTW.

Alas, as an unmod I'm going to have to ask you to change it.... we usually don't allow breasts in such a manner, and I'm sure the other staff wouldfind it inappropriate.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
IGN, the same guys who gave Sonic and the Black Knight a lower score than Sonic 06, gave Sonic 4 an 8.0.

lol

Sonic-Rave

Smash Journeyman
Highschool of the Dead signature FTW.

Alas, as an unmod I'm going to have to ask you to change it.... we usually don't allow breasts in such a manner, and I'm sure the other staff wouldfind it inappropriate.
Wow, I'm pretty surprised that it's lasted this long lol. But alright, I'll remove it. I've got somebody working on a new sig for me and I was gonna remove it soon anyway.

Chis

Finally a legend
NNID
ArcadianPirate
What is this 1.1 damage ratio thing about? And what’s the community’s general opinion on it now?

SuSa

Upping the damage ratio by 0.1 for "balance" even though it hardly balances the game, and just makes it a little more broken IMO. Although faster games. But if we want faster games, 2 stock ftw. Gimpy is right.

I think the ideas great, only because it makes Snake stupidly broken. Pretty sure Ftilt is now safe on block for him, as well as killing earlier - being harder to juggle, and grenades having more knockback to save you.

:093:

Sonic-Rave

Smash Journeyman
Staff has asked you to remove it before, from what I've been told.

Hmm, I don't recall being told to remove it until now. Unless Chis said something about it when people were talking about it a while back and I overlooked it by accident.

Either way, it's removed now so no worries.

SuSa

Personally I don't give a ****, I would've let you keep it.

But with me replying to you with your signature showing in my face would've shown I had been ignoring it. Makes me look bad if I didn't report it.

Also as stated, doesn't matter now.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
What is this 1.1 damage ratio thing about? And what’s the community’s general opinion on it now?
it basically is like 20%~10% more knock back-- meaning characters like sonic/peach kill earlier

it nerfs most dthrow chaingrabs, cept DDDs even tho for DDD his CG timing becomes tighter on a few characters. Ground release and air release CG work as intended. There are some physics changes that alot of people seem to like and some guaranteed combos dont work, and the general reaction from the community has been overall pretty positive. Only people that seem to have a slight problem with it is dabuz[olimar main], and random Ness mains.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=288406

ROOOOY!

Smash Master
NNID
Gengite
3DS FC
5456-0280-5804
We hard counter MK now. trollface.jpg

Anyway, this random welcomes you back.
Now? Sonic has always hard countered MK, Sonic is faster and heavier and it just makes sense.

Hai SuSa (: it has been a while, my computer has been broken for months and I've only just fixed it recently. That and I've been busy being...umm...unemployed and such lol. Super Street Fighter 4 and the girlfriend have kind of taken over my life too.

I want to get back into Brawl again, I just need the funds to buy a new GC controller, as mine are both broken :/ I probably suck now, I haven't played offline competitively against anyone decent since like february/marchish.

I might be up for wi-fAiL matches in a few hours though if there are any takers.

Chis

Finally a legend
NNID
ArcadianPirate
Now? Sonic has always hard countered MK, Sonic is faster and heavier and it just makes sense.

Hai SuSa (: it has been a while, my computer has been broken for months and I've only just fixed it recently. That and I've been busy being...umm...unemployed and such lol. Super Street Fighter 4 and the girlfriend have kind of taken over my life too.

I want to get back into Brawl again, I just need the funds to buy a new GC controller, as mine are both broken :/ I probably suck now, I haven't played offline competitively against anyone decent since like february/marchish.

I might be up for wi-fAiL matches in a few hours though if there are any takers.
Hey Roy, sup?

I would take you on that if I hadn't quit brawl a few months ago :<

Chis

Finally a legend
NNID
ArcadianPirate
I'm still interested in the game, but I refuse to play Brawl’s crappy wifi ever again. I’m also too busy to go to the few tourneys in England.

Edit: And what SuSa said.

ROOOOY!

Smash Master
NNID
Gengite
3DS FC
5456-0280-5804
Most tourneys are down south where you are though Chis, I'd kill to live down there instead of in no-mans-land in the middle of the country. To get to my nearest scene I had to travel for over two hours on public transport :/

And SuSa, nobody likes brawl lol. It's tolerable sometimes I guess.

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
it basically is like 20%~10% more knock back-- meaning characters like sonic/peach kill earlier

it nerfs most dthrow chaingrabs, cept DDDs even tho for DDD his CG timing becomes tighter on a few characters. Ground release and air release CG work as intended. There are some physics changes that alot of people seem to like and some guaranteed combos dont work, and the general reaction from the community has been overall pretty positive. Only people that seem to have a slight problem with it is dabuz[olimar main], and random Ness mains.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=288406
i actually don't have a problem with it, i just had to note that olimar is nerfed and not everyone is buffed overall >_>

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
i realize that, however i still believe olimar retains some of his more trademark features such as the pikmin and how they affect the match

Top Bottom