• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social SGD: The hedgehogs are back in town.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Hmm... I wonder when, if, and how people would portray the Sonic boards... I'm not sure how it would be seen since I am looking from inside the glass house, but how outsiders see us can be an entirely different thing.

Also, I want to be in that story and have rectangular powers. :(

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
I'm pretty sure they're not doing character boards, but lol rectangular powers

Whenever I post in the Disco Room (premium only) I usually end my posts with "Triangle." as a 10char thing, and apparently the word stuck to me

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
so being grounded from the computer during the week sucks.

:093:

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
He befriended someone from a family not in the top 10% income level.
please, we're not that shallow. it's top 15% or else i can't be friends with them. if people can't afford the luxury of yachts and caviar then they don't deserve to be in my presence.

but really it's because i'm failing algebra due to absence of any effort in studying or interest in the subject.

TwinkleToes

Smash Lord
Cammy, I know you're trying to play up the "bad boy" image with the ladies but you can just pretend to be failing algebra you know?

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Dude, Algebra II is a pain in the butt.

Algebra I on the other hand, really helps in understanding.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Cammy, I know you're trying to play up the "bad boy" image with the ladies but you can just pretend to be failing algebra you know?
>_>

i'm not trying to play an image. it's just an absolutely useless course.

Algebra I on the other hand, really helps in understanding.
ghp college alg fer meh.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Thank god I finished my math courses after my freshman year in college.
Math is lame.

TwinkleToes

Smash Lord
Cammy, I know you're trying to play up a "too cool for school" image to compliment your "bad boy" image, but you can just pretend to be failing algebra you know?

KRDsonic

Smash Master
Dang, Sonics are old. You're all in college. I'm just in high school. Most wolfs are. I'm seeing a trend with character mainers.

The thought of having to take math again in college, blegh. I hate math. I'ma be so rusty at it when I get to college since I'm not taking any math this year.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Well, better we're all a bunch of old nerds, then having a bigger group of 14 year old minors and younger who have nerdgasm with the mere fact Sonic is in Brawl, and not having the maturity to play him competitively.

I'm sorry if this offends anybody, this is just a stereotyped opinion, please don't make anything out of it.

Isatis

Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
So yeah, I'm really mad that I fixed my own Wii about 2 weeks ago when it couldn't connect to WiFi, and then flipping the circuit breaker killed my Wii =/

/rant

Isatis

Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
I don't find it unusual that the average Sonic main is 18 or 19 years old.

Kuraudo's pic is too good btw.

Triangle.

chaoechidna

Smash Apprentice
****it, Infz!! You just can't let me have the win, can you? I'm only 23.. I think it's between you and anthinus for oldest.

And math!!? you must also be the smartest sonic main. I only got my bachelor's in neurobio..

infomon

Smash Scientist
oh god math sucks so much, and also I suck at it, didn't deserve my degree IMO. I reeeally wish I could go back and do neurobio.... srsly I just took a physiological psych course for fun..... just like the parts of the brain and what they do and stuff, it was soooo fun, why the hell did i do math? count yourself lucky!!

:054:

chaoechidna

Smash Apprentice
oh god math sucks so much, and also I suck at it, didn't deserve my degree IMO. I reeeally wish I could go back and do neurobio.... srsly I just took a physiological psych course for fun..... just like the parts of the brain and what they do and stuff, it was soooo fun, why the hell did i do math? count yourself lucky!!

:054:
You took physio psych.. for fun???!!! Dude, that was the hardest course i've ever taken, and it was not for fun. Math major taking insane bio/psych courses for fun. You are one smart dude. And yes, neurobio is amazing, i'm very happy i majored in it, besides the fact that finding a real job is STILL impossible.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208

Tenki

Smash Hero
I'm seeing a trend with character mainers.
Well. We know Sonic from when he was COOL. Age thing doesn't surprise me at all.
this
I just know Sonic from Sonic Advance 1 :( My first Sonic game lol. I played the old ones later.
thisthis

The 90's belonged to Sonic. He had comics, cartoons (that alot of people liked/remembered; not everyone liked Sonic X, and it was censored in the US anyway), Fast Food toys, and games with the status to rival Mario. It's not surprising that most of the Sonic mains (especially in March 09 and beforehand LOL) were people who were caught up in the 90's Sonic propaganda :D

tl;dr: 90s created Sonic fanboys, and most Sonic mains were/are Sonic fanboys.

More impossible than finding a job in aero engi?

at least in USA it might be... >_>
lol :(

I'm looking into game programming/game design (er, as 'practical' use of my major).
That one is a terrible, prickly area and I'm probably going to end up being an indie developer. :laugh:

or a lackey in a large company and still have no bearing on what direction games are going

Top Bottom