• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social SGD: The hedgehogs are back in town.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
"youre TWO slow"?

GDI
I did it again.

I was supposed to make somethign super epic for my 8 thousandth post... and i stopped paying attention and passed it...

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
You're not good enough for us to use real characters.

Chis

Finally a legend
NNID
ArcadianPirate
8K. Good stuff Kid, repping the Sonic boards with the high post count tradition :D

And on team names, Kid mentioned a good one a while back.
'What's the gayest team you can think of', I think it works for double Sonic no?

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
There are better contenders for that team name; Double Olimar and Double Meta Knight come to mind first.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
congrats on 8,000 post KID, my AIM still isnt working yet bro. [hint; aim is working on my phone and theres always MSN]

Have no fear, next friday im getting my new laptop with 250gigs for more recording power!

-Axis-

Smash Journeyman
Those double Sonic matches better be recorded.

God****, I wanna see Sonics comboing out of each others' spindashes.

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
8K. Good stuff Kid, repping the Sonic boards with the high post count tradition :D

And on team names, Kid mentioned a good one a while back.
'What's the gayest team you can think of', I think it works for double Sonic no?
-looks at my post count-

-sighs-

congrats on 8k KID

Isatis

Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
It's still odd seeing my name bolded, but it's K.

I love how in the User Blogs Group story, I'm a magician with triangular powers:

Vrael said:
"Excuse me," Teran said. "I have made my decision."

"Ah yes... And who would these choices be?"

"I have decided to take sasukebowser and Lythium."

"Lythium, that may not work Teran. As I am sure you are aware, Lythium is working as a double agent in the Queen's court as a doctor. If she is needed, she will be unable to warp to the Queen's palace, and the Queen will grow suspicious. We have a battle to fight soon, suspicion is the last thing we need at the moment. I am sure you understand, Teran."

"That is understandable. I was hoping she could accompany me, but my second choice would be Bionic Sonic. His triangular powers work in mysterious ways, and they might be helpful on my journey. He also has the trust of the Queen. Sasukebowser is resourceful and a good warrior. I feel bad for taking him from your army, I know he will be missed."

"We have plenty of warriors here, although he is a high caliber soldier. We have supplies for you, and horses. You should leave as soon as possible."

"I will fetch them now, and we will leave within the hour. Thank you for your help."

Teran left the room and heard the low, rhythmic sound of Vacaville's counting. He closed the door behind him, left the building, and saw Bionic Sonic sparring with a few other soldiers.

Teran called him over and informed him of his decision. Bionic Sonic was a good warrior, but he disliked battle, so he was excited to be accompanying Teran as opposed to defending the city.
cutter said:
"Alright," said Teran quickly arousing out of his partial stupor, "Let's head northwest and then southwest to the Poke Center. We can't afford to go due west through the Artwork Emporium. Chances are the Black Guard will have already ravaged that area as well and will be looking for me."

"It will take too long to go that way Teran," mentioned Bionic Sonic. We don't have the resources to take that route. It'll take at least four days minimum. We need to head west through the AE."

"How long would it take?"

"Just 1 day."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

"How did yo--"

"Law of Cosines," said Bionic Sonic very quickly, looking at his makeshift map of SWF.

Sasukebowser couldn't help but facepalm.

Just before another word could be said, something flew through through the air, narrowly missing Teran's head. It was an arrow, which hit the ground and exploded, sending a massive amount of earth flying in the air.

"RUN!" yelled Teran. They had been spotted. Sure enough, they could see several figures on horseback charging towards the trio.

As Teran, Sasuke, and Bionic Sonic ordered their horses to flee at full gallop, Sasukebowser could see behind them. The Black Guard was cutting the distance between them -- and fast.

"Do something!" cried Sasukebowser. "They're gaining on us!"

Upon hearing these words, Bionic Sonic quickly traced a trangle with his right finger in the air and then used his hand to push it behind them. A blue-colored, aura-imbued triangle materialized, snaring three of the black horses and the Black Guard soldiers and completely immoblizing them in place. This created a momentary barricade in the narrow dirt road.

"That'll buy us some time, but not a lot," said a worried Bionic Sonic.

"What did you do to them?" asked Teran.

"Sine bind," replied Bionic Sonic. "That's not important though. We have to just get out of their sight for now."
Next: explaining that my triangular powers came from a great-grandmagician named FLA and under harsh conditions and repeated statements ("Triangle.", "Good, that way you'll learn.", "K.", "Wow...") is how I came to be the magician I am today.

Only makes sense since irl I stole the triangle stuff from FLA, since he does it on AiB >_> <_<

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
What exactly is that story anyway? Is it something like a Fire Emblem-based tale where Teran is the main protaginost, and this "queen" is doing something bad that Teran, along with his allies, must over-throw?

Am I missing anything else? That looks like a good read.

Isatis

Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
I have no idea, but it is a good read, uses the whole of SWF as a base as well

I just lol'd when I searched my name, and low and behold, I'm a magician with triangular powers

Isatis

Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
Am I in it?
The lawlessness of the Disco Room amused Teran. He chuckled to himself as he saw Neko chasing ladyboys around town. He was weary, weary from all the travelling, the nonsensical babbles of Vacaville, the evidently insane Queen of Heartz. As he walked down the cobbled street, he was surprised to see the powerful Lord Hylian, with whom he was acquainted in the political sphere.

"Hylian, fancy meeting you here." Teran was happy to see a slightly more refined character than the rich rogues normally found.

"Likewise, I didn't think I'd see you around these parts." Hylian chuckled and took a swig of a sparkling dark fluid.

"What's that you're drinking?"

"Oh this?" Hylian shook the glass bottle and a small fizz sounded, before a brown foam started billowing out of the top. "Oh ****, can't let any of this get away." He desperately licked the side of the bottle to collect the foam.

"Right yes, that... stuff" Teran's had a bemused look on his face, he was unable to contain it.

"You think I'm an idiot huh? This here is what they call Dr Pepper. It's a highly rare and expensive beverage, brewed by only the finest of potion makers. Tastes great."

"I'll look into it, looks interesting. You know anywhere around here where I can stay? I'm not staying at the houses of these nutjobs. Money and no law is a bad combination."

"Ah right, yeah I think you wanna stay at Arthur Reed, it's a famous hotel, huge place, bit noisy but the rooms are okay."

"Sounds good, where is it?"

"Just follow the ladyboys."

"The..."

"Yeah you know, the umm... Neko's entertainment."

"That's just great, Neko's entertainment. I think I should tuck my hair under my collar. Take care Hylian."

"You too. skldfjgnbgkajgnbslkfnjb" Teran jolted at Hylian's random outburst. He turned round to see Hylian on the floor out of breath in a hysteric fit of laughter. "Look at your face... Scared the **** out of you!"
<!-- Triangle. -->

Top Bottom