• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social SGD: The hedgehogs are back in town.

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
I swear I need to be owner in the chat again just to protect myself from these trolls. <<

Now even TKO's banned. What is this, "Ban Kita Week?"

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
Happy 20th Excel :D

Are you having a great day so far?
It was pretty melancholy earlier. I always seem to become mildly bummed and resentful toward my birthday. But things have been shaping up nicely. I'll will probably spend the rest of my night at home unlocking stages on Brawl since I just got a wii.

@lil b: The birthday sex will probably happen tomorrow. "Girl you know I-I-I..."

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
tried to dye my hair blue... it turned out green. Fail

Boxob, help plz.
I lol'd xD

This man is a comedic genious, and anyone that has a facebook needs to immediately friend Ron Shen and read his most recent note.

its amazing beyond amazign.
I've always recognized Toes for the greatness that he is. That note is just proof that he's just as awesome IRL as he is on the boards.

happy bday! ur old enough for me now lolol

jk <3

:054:
you with that chick yet? wtf lol

:093:

r3d d09

Smash Master
I can't wait for the day that twinkletoes gets superbanned :p jk jk <3

Does anyone of my sonic mains have a what.cd invite available :D

oh, i picked up brawl for the first time in two-three weeks >.> and was somehow better with sonic than before i stopped playing for the time period >.> odd?

that's how it was with me in halo. but i don't understand how that works haha

Top Bottom