• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social SGD: The hedgehogs are back in town.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
i dont know what youre talking about krys, the last 2 sonic games were great.
mmm.... Sonic Colors... candy to my eyes

Got bored with it after playing the first 4 worlds through and losing my save file. It just felt.. like the same stuff, only brighter, more colorful, and some new gameplay mechanic for yet another linear-game. D:

It's just my opinion though. The music graphics and everything but the gameplay/story was good. Hell, even the controls didn't piss me off. But hey, just my taste.

I am looking forward to the next sonic game. When I saw classic sonic in the little snippet last night, I was genuinely excited. Let's hope for good reason.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
sonic colors and sonic four were great. and this is coming from a sonic pessimist..

but lets be real here. are you really buying a sonic game expecting something you havent seen/done/played before? those days were gone after sonic and the secret rings. the only way the gameplay could have anything original at this point, is if they added new characters, which we all know is a terrible idea.

we play sonic because we want to look at pretty scenery while we run retardedly fast, we want to see sonics attitude while he stomps robotnik out for the umpteenth time, and occasionally pick up a few crystals and go super saiyan. anything past that at this point is too much to ask.

NNID
Kid Craft 24
3DS FC
3823-8516-6187
INB4someonesaysnoSA3

I hope sega pleases those who have no HD consoles(such as myself) by revealing Sonic Adventure 3 exclusively for Wii and 3DS. I'd **** rings once again and cry tears of happiness like i did this morning.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Seems Uncurling is back in the few seconds where C. Sonic is Spin Dashing, so what have you. But hey, Sonic Team seems to have struck gold with the physics in this game, so if the Uncurling is still around, I won't complain.

I'd like to see Tails, Knuckles, and Shadow being alternate playable characters after the story is completed. They're confirmed in the game and to have an important role in the game, but I'd like a little more.

Browny

Smash Hater
I wonder how many times sega can rehash the exact same game formula theyve been doing since about 2004 and still mange to sell millions to the same people. How many times can you play sonic heroes version n+1 and still be so hyped >_<

I just dont get sonic mains lol. SA3 though, that could be intetesting :o
we play sonic because we want to look at pretty scenery while we run retardedly fast, we want to see sonics attitude while he stomps robotnik out for the umpteenth time, and occasionally pick up a few crystals and go super saiyan. anything past that at this point is too much to ask.
And to perv on rouge :p

:phone:

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
... if only.

--

Oi, Wedge. Find a way to go to Genesis 2 yet or at least get on PSN? Continuum Shift II has me hyped now that the patch is coming in May (if I recall correctly). I still gotta put this arm of mine to good ***-kickin' use.

--

[EDIT]

lol, in a BlazBlue/Ragna mood. May go back to Cloud or Sonic or whatever for sigs/avis later. idk. At least it gave me something to do today for my day off work.

WedginatorX

Smash Champion
Holding side-B against Cheese until he quits.
Oh Rags. I do wish I could make it to Genesis 2 to kickst thou *** with 6C loops and simple 5k+ combos; however, unless something extremely amazing happens, I will not be able to make it. PSN is a possibility, but I do SO prefer to wipe the floor with poor, one-armed saps such as thee using either my stick or the controller I'm better with (360, surprisingly). I'll see what I can do, Raggy~

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Oh Rags. I do wish I could make it to Genesis 2 to kickst thou *** with 6C loops and simple 5k+ combos; however, unless something extremely amazing happens, I will not be able to make it. PSN is a possibility, but I do SO prefer to wipe the floor with poor, one-armed saps such as thee using either my stick or the controller I'm better with (360, surprisingly). I'll see what I can do, Raggy~
Dude. I know I'm supposed to hate you and all, but lol. Nicely done with the matching sig.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
That comic made me lol AND very sadface at the same time.

Death and blood in Equestria... ;;

--

....yeah. Betcha didn't expect the Grim Reaper to dig My Little Pony, didja? Suck it. LOL

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Death in Equestria bothers you, Kuraudo?
You obviously haven't read some of the fanfics.

Also, my Tager > you all.

Tesh

Smash Hero
When he said "no infinites" I nearly got my credit card out right there. Game looks kind of typical otherwise but, thats epic cool.

Top Bottom