• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social SGD: The hedgehogs are back in town.

Chis

Finally a legend
NNID
ArcadianPirate
The Sonic chat should stay dead. It’ll never regain its former greatness.

@SoniKupo

Keep on going...

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
The Sonic chat should stay dead. It’ll never regain its former greatness.
Eh?

What are you talking about?

The only thing I can remember; and I remember because I've picked up the habit, was that everybody was a "n***a."

Truthfully, I found that hilarious and awesome. In a weird way, if we're all a bunch of n****s, there's no racism.

All you would have to do IMO is bring Malcolm up again and I'm sure the guy could start some hype. He was pretty good at that, and being chill when it was necessary.

:093:

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
ya'll are silly for putting on santa hats when i've worn one all year long ;smug;

NH Cody

Smash Champion
LOL at all your crazy dreams.

I've had some good ones too.

and yeah I go on bluesteak every few days, I usually just see Tesh or SNO, say hi, realize they're AFK, wait 10 minutes, then X out. lol

I agree, let's get it going guys. :cool:

Browny

Smash Hater

Browny

Smash Hater
It's been dead every time I've gone in there.
Theres been 4 people in there every time you go

which is more than xat has in it.

so....?

I honestly cant believe I have to explain this concept. if you go in there and leave, of course its going to be dead. Tell me, how active will a XAT be if every time someone joins, they leave because the channel isnt full? theres only one way a xat and irc will ever fill up and its the exact same; actually stay in the chat long enough to people to all join.

Ugh the analogies I can list are endless... No one is playing on a wii at a smash tournament. you walk up to the wii, sit down. No one is there as you sit down, you get up and leave without giving anyone else a chance to actually realise that someone actually wants to start something. If everyone had the same mentality, no one would do anything and youd all stand around not playing!

Browny

Smash Hater
* WaruExcel (webirc@96-28-99-150.dhcp.insightbb.com) has joined #sonic
<WaruExcel> ...
<@Autumn> hiya
<Browny> :O
<Browny> hi lol
* WaruExcel (webirc@96-28-99-150.dhcp.insightbb.com) Quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)

within approximately 1 minute that happened. oh and yesterday too, same deal.

I dont care if you prefer XAT but dont tell lies about activity and whatnot. Its good that you made an effort to join but by leaving instantly you are just negating the effort completely.

---

Sigh oh well. @ the rest of you guys, you really dont know what youre missing out on if you make an effort to get it working. It really is better in every single aspect. I guess now begins the holding of breath until bluesteak needs life support again...

Tesh

Smash Hero
Tesh, come out from the shadows wherever you are

YOU GOT TO GOT TO GOT TO TELL ME WHERE YOU GET THOSE BK MUSIC HACKS

GOTTA GOTTA GOTTA
Making em isn't hard at all. Thats what I do if I can't find one.

Browny

Smash Hater
OK fine I give up. but before I do I dont think my words are getting through to people as much as a picture could...

This is what i mean when i say irc allows you to do more

http://img820.imageshack.us/img820/3397/examplee.jpg

I can browse the internet and do whatever i want while always being up-to-date in mutiple chats at once. the instant someone mentions my name anywhere, it can alert me so you never miss a thing. on top of that, you can even view irc and xats at the same time!

http://img840.imageshack.us/img840/4171/example2.png

and look, I can even do study while keeping up with the chat! it doesnt distract me at all since i can simply choose not to look at it, but i can always be up-to-date with whats being discussed. No more not finishing homework because you stayed up chatting all night!

http://img641.imageshack.us/img641/1535/example30.jpg

You can do everything you normally do while browsing the internet and follow multiple chats at the same time... something xat cant do. Whenever you want to do something else on the net but get annoyed that you will be missing out on everything said in a chat, remember there is a way to fix that...

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Browny, I'm sure the Sonics who go to IRC will appreciate all of your effort. All four of them.

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
I fail at making xat's. I tried making one on the ROB boards, it died in like 3 days =P.

I tired playing sonic today, I always kill myself with D-airs because I'm ******** : <

Hes fun though : 3, I'll get my boyfriend to teach me sonic when I play with him agains.

@Bionic

Stupid Foxxx <333 that makes me happys,

I wanna get one of these

http://www.eychan.bigcartel.com/product/stupidfox-plush

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
if I was around i would have gone in there brownie, but im cpu illiterate, so the last time i went in there I couldnt sign in or w/e and it wouldnt work.

infomon

Smash Scientist
well *I'D* be with Brownie...... cuz I've been on IRC since before y'all were born.... lolol :D not for reelz but close enuf lol

but I'm too busy to chat with steaks anyway

i just eat dem

Tesh

Smash Hero
Explain.

I'm too slow when it comes to computers :dizzy:
Convert your MP3 to wav format using audactiy. Before doing this you can also edit the music as you need to for volume and sometimes I link songs together into longer tracks for "timeout" stages.

Then use BrawlBox to loop the wav file and you are done. All you gotta do is rename the file for the stage you use it on, and place it in the folder etc.

Though I believe the Banjo Kazooie soundtrack may be partially in the custom music hub already. But I preferred some of the versions from nuts and bolts.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Ended up splitin wit top 3

I didnt care cuz I was wit close friends :-)

Got ****faced that night!!! Thanx 4 da bday wishes!!!

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
Looking for a C# programmer is difficult.

:stupidfox:

Leisha: I wish I could get the plush too :p

Tenki

Smash Hero
Looking for a C# programmer is difficult.
It's just a language~

know one, know the others - and if you don't, then you can just google the API :d

Rather than language, the more important thing is probably to find people who know about the structure, framework or general idea of what you're making x.x;

infomon

Smash Scientist
It's just a language~

know one, know the others - and if you don't, then you can just google the API :d
Are you sure you're not just talking about conventional programming paradigms (procedural and/or object-oriented)? Jumping into pure functional programming, for example, is quite a bit different than learning an API, IMO.

Edit: but yeah, C#, wth lol

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I'm pretty sure someone just messaged the text needed to you.

Then again, you'd probably have problems navigating the User CP.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
How do you think I got here so fast after you posted...

i mean, if you just wanna be a huge jerk constantly to somebody whos done nothing to you, i guess that option's available to you.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Preeeeeetty sure you clicked the refresh button, obviously.

And hey, I'm not the bad guy in this situation.
I'm just tossin' out factuations real quick-like.

JayBee

Smash Champion
NNID
jamesbrownjrva
Women don't play Sonic.
Except for that Kels person on AiB.
the sad part is that i can't tell if hes wrong for saying that. technically if we were "smart" we all should have picked up someone else by now, right?

the sonic boards: ignorant to the tierz since 2008...

my sister sends me a pic of a kirby plush because she wants me to get for her for christmas. should I:
A: Get her the kirby plush and call it a day
B: Get myself the Kirby plush instead
C: Get us both a Kirby plush
D: Get Nothing
E: Buy her a Steak.

this is a serious question.

Top Bottom