• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social SGD: The hedgehogs are back in town.

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
lol, i like it.

I can't help but feel that's Brawl+ though. Something about that F-air bothers me.

But then again, I'm not as used to watching Brawl as I used to be lol.
I know for a fact that it is Brawl+. If you charge down-B and flick the C-stick right, it'll be equal to a FH Fair. It's a bug in the code nobody bothered to fix :glare:

12 hours of sleep sucks. Still catching up on threads atm.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Still early for me, but I suppose that's what I get for being three-hours behind.

Take it easy Excel.

~TBS~

Smash Champion
Rolling around at the speed of Sound, Maryland.
Bahaha. You silly sonics~!
Yoshi mains arn't real. Everyone knows yoshi mains are just a myth. :D
Sigh...cockiness knows no bounds. I know there are amazing Yoshi mains out there (Played em before. Really scary stuff.) I wouldnt underestimate them for a second.

Also, as i freaking called it, the red crap was just a freaking phase because indecisiveness freakin rules. anyway, blue ftdw. (ducking).

:sonic: aww yee.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
You and I both, Speed.

Funny, actually. We make waves at our respective tourneys, but both lose out to Yoshi. Firefly is easily the best Yoshi player in Canada here, and they ARE really freaky. A word of advice to anyone who takes them on. Play on a place that has a LOT of platforms. Grab releases are a NIGHTMARE to deal with. And if you're not careful with your springs, he will grab release you across the ENTIRE stage of a place and you lose your stock. So long as he doesn't hit the jab button or anything.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
lol. if it makes you feel any better, shiri and pikapika still occasionally beat me with yoshi.

Wont let that shiz happen in tourney tho. promise that.

~TBS~

Smash Champion
Rolling around at the speed of Sound, Maryland.
You and I both, Speed.

Funny, actually. We make waves at our respective tourneys, but both lose out to Yoshi. Firefly is easily the best Yoshi player in Canada here, and they ARE really freaky. A word of advice to anyone who takes them on. Play on a place that has a LOT of platforms. Grab releases are a NIGHTMARE to deal with. And if you're not careful with your springs, he will grab release you across the ENTIRE stage of a place and you lose your stock. So long as he doesn't hit the jab button or anything.
I feel like you're my long lost brother.

But really, both loses were entirely my fault, especially game one. I wasn't thinking at all...i took him to...Defino. I know, im an idiot, i know this. I was winning...we were both getting really good reads, but he just got that walk off. aaggagahgahgahagh. And game two, i had the lead, but...i like...something happened. uh...i dont entirely remember. I like, somehow got offstage and he read my spring...and i DI'd the wrong way cause i think the TV didnt register the DI nor did i momentum cancel so...i died from a uair. Oh well, it was a good experience fighting him and i hope to take the upper ground next time. I seem to have a knack for being a scrub lately.

Platforms are good man. BF, Smashville...?, frigate?, idk.

lol. if it makes you feel any better, shiri and pikapika still occasionally beat me with yoshi.

Wont let that shiz happen in tourney tho. promise that.
I have no shame in losing to Yoshi. I have twisted views on Sonic's MU, you know that. Never underestimate em. I'll take it like a loss, learn how to do better next time. Shiri still plays what the heck man?! fffffffffff. Ende! And i didnt know Neil uses yoshi. You got this KID.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I've beaten Polt twice now. :p

Buu~t he ***** me on Battlefield in our second game at last weekend's tournament. It was brutal.
I think we give them too much credit with the chaingrab, and not enough credit with their superior air game.

NEVER. BE. ABOVE. YOSHI.

Having said that, I love it when they get on the edge. I can't wait to gimp them.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Oh Wow, Goggles wasn't kidding.

N****a's purple.

This sounds like a fun MU. I wish there were more Yoshis.

MeekSpeedy

Smash Ace
Nobody said happy birthday to me on here on my B-day. :'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(

Top Bottom