• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social SGD: The hedgehogs are back in town.

~TBS~

Smash Champion
Rolling around at the speed of Sound, Maryland.
:yoshi: This ***** don't got SH*T

I LIKE THESE SONICS HOW I LIKE MAH FOOD

FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Oh you got the mu down thats all. Its a hurdle we have to work past...even though its very difficult.

Sonics stay free in tourny
depends on who it is. KID does pretty well vs you iirc

Nobody said happy birthday to me on here on my B-day. :'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(
xaaaat. i told you didnt I? D:

JayBee

Smash Champion
NNID
jamesbrownjrva
I is 21 now. Wooo! Dude, I was legit drunk last night.
good for you man. you'll find out that's not a big deal though.
Mr. White is back as sonic? even if its for a fan made thing, I'm happy. If I make it and get a sonic animation produced, he's my first choice.

Speed, the only Yoshi I played consistently was Oh, and I usually beat him. So I'm gonna be screwed though if i I play one different than the way he plays. I guess you can't learn all matchups in MD/VA?

m2k and adhd banned from dallas? word? links, or it didn't happen.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
I find it hilarious that Dallas is going to be the tourney where every1 can see Sonic @ his best...

_X_, Espy & all the other Sonic Mains better hold it down :sonic:

Tesh

Smash Hero
Speed isn't going? That sucks.

Anyway no johns guys, best sonics will be there and now ADHD and M2K are out of the running. Top 8 should be Espy, X, Razer, Gnes and then some random ganons.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Random Gan(n)on Guy?

I can dig.

Anyway guys, remind me of any favors I owe of you. I'm going to be gone for a week or two trying to prepare for an SAT exam.

IIRC, my to-do list was:

Grab some more data on U-Throw as per request of Goggles.
Break the Lucario matchup (actually, just find frame-data for shieldstun) as a personal project of mine. I'm tired of reading how Lucario is a death-MU to some of you when it shouldn't have to be and I'm going to make it more obvious that it's perfectly within reason that Sonic can win with work. >:X
Edi: Kojin wanted me to do a couple of MU write-ups too.

I can take up anything else anybody wants me to gather, just let me know and I'll get back to you ASAP. Or do what everybody else does when they want something done and constantly pester me on AIM so I gather results as I go and format my information once I'm satisfied with what I gather. Otherwise I'm lazy and it's sort of difficult to motivate myself. I'm only on every day too, and if I'm not looking into Brawl more likely than not I'm distracting myself with Touhou.

Yes I know, I should do Dash Attack soon~! >_<

PMC66

Smash Journeyman
greetings fellow sonic mainers how is everyone doing?

I am so rooting for _X_ to make top 8 I hope he wins. Well him,Espy,Kain,Choice I want to see do well :D

Tesh

Smash Hero
Someone needs to get one of those cell phone streams we had at Raleigh.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Ouch @ that vid.

Brings the question to mind. How many times do you have to stale fsmash for it to be weaker than dsmash? Is it just once?

Sonic-Rave

Smash Journeyman
Random Gan(n)on Guy?

I can dig.

Anyway guys, remind me of any favors I owe of you. I'm going to be gone for a week or two trying to prepare for an SAT exam.

I can take up anything else anybody wants me to gather, just let me know and I'll get back to you ASAP. Or do what everybody else does when they want something done and constantly pester me on AIM so I gather results as I go and format my information once I'm satisfied with what I gather. Otherwise I'm lazy and it's sort of difficult to motivate myself. I'm only on every day too, and if I'm not looking into Brawl more likely than not I'm distracting myself with Touhou.

Yes I know, I should do Dash Attack soon~! >_<
I'd like to request a favor.

Help me out with learning how2Soku :3

:nifty:

Chis

Finally a legend
NNID
ArcadianPirate
Do you remember when Toonami used to be amazing? Do you remember when cartoon network showed cartoons?

DO YOU REMEMBER WHEN THEY MADE YOU BELIEVE?!

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
@ tesh, after the second f smash then down is stronger. I remember having BAM test that for me not too long ago.

@ chis. Toonami was always amazing up until it died. granted it was in its prime when yu yu hakusho, DBZ, and gundam was in the line up, but even when it went to like rave master and prince of tennis, it was still rather good, just not the same level of awesome.
not to mention the fact that the prime time line up of cartoon network cartoons and shows is actually pretty solid right now. Star Wars + sym-bionic titan + ben 10 + generator rex = a really solid 2 hours of programming.

~TBS~

Smash Champion
Rolling around at the speed of Sound, Maryland.
Yeah i cant make it. I dont really feel like trying to convince my parents to let me go to TX when i got new classes starting...fffffffffffffff. so gay =/

Didnt i hear that X has no way to get to dallas in the thread? Someone from utah said that X needs transportation help or something.

EDIT: I dont even see the guy signed up. Are we sure he's going? lol

Sonic_King

Smash Apprentice
Not much, eating strawberry banana yogurt and a cinnamon donut while not studying for an econ exam....
dats wats up sounds yummy..
I'm sitting back facepalming at the fact that I totally missed my 2,000th post.
lolwut
Nothing much. Pretty much brain dead because of yesterday with my Calculus 3 exam and my Computer Science 456 exam later today. Beyond that point, I'm in the process of trying to host a Brawl tournament here in Las Vegas.
ino how u feel man i have the same problem with trigonometry in precalculus... ugggghh i hate it sooooo dang much

Top Bottom