• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social SGD: The hedgehogs are back in town.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Ok, i'm going in:bee:
If i come back and say "chips", i'm angered/annoyed.

Chips -.-
Real joke is Real.

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu

~TBS~

Smash Champion
Rolling around at the speed of Sound, Maryland.
wait wut. Wut just...happened. I saw triple spotdodge being able to beat anything in the game...O_o

Iono Iblis. Spotdodge is weird...im just gonna say you'd have to read it. Thats the best thing i can say. (Im not good at discussions like that >_<), plus Tenki pretty much gave some pretty good options. Fox is still really hard to fight (for me). The options fox has...fffffffffffffff.

Sonic is cuddly? wut...:dizzy:

Kupo Rose

It's what my cutie mark is telling me ♫

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
HappyBirthday dere Wedge :3
and lolwtf? o_0

sonictailslink

Smash Journeyman
Henderson &amp; Downtown Express, Las Vegas, NV
Yay!!! Happy Birthday Sonic!! I can't believe I forgot to bring Sonic Mega Collection with me when I left the house yesterday to check in at a hotel >_< I want to run down to Gameworks just to win another Sonic character plushie in the UFO Catcher and play Sonic Championship. I might do that.

Also I'm an idiot. I forgot to bring the composite cables for the Wii >_< Luckily I'm not too far from my house to pick them up and come back to the hotel. I'm using my laptop with the dazzle to play.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
I'm celebrating Sonic's Birthday by playing all his games that I own and listening to the 16-bit music when I'm not playing xD

I love having nerd days.

:093:

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
lol KID. You're gross.

Also, I'm celebrating by not playing any of the Sonic games today. I'm giving him a vacation.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
LOL

Where did you get the 16-bit music? Like...for an iPod you mean?
http://www.soahcity.com/music/index.php

^^right thurr

lol KID. You're gross.

Also, I'm celebrating by not playing any of the Sonic games today. I'm giving him a vacation.
I like that view xD

For me, It's been awhile since I've had a good sitdown with mah boi though. I didn't even realize right away that today was his birthday, and last night I just had the weirdest nostalgia high where I started downloading all the 16 bit music to my new lappy and playing the games >_> coincidence much.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Needs a Zip file converter to access the files though.

Regardless, I smiled when I noticed the 16-bit songs on there the first time I went to the site. And I smiled wider when I saw the Hedgehog Heaven and Sonic 3 Chaos remix albums on that site.

I'm celebrating Sonic's b-day by possibly playing Star Fox 64. Maybe Super Mario Bros. too.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
YEAH! :D
I'll get to downloading when i'm back on the CPU. Thanks a ton Kupo!

WedginatorX

Smash Champion
Holding side-B against Cheese until he quits.

Scourge's bday too you know (smirk2)
Scourge color pack gogogogogo. DL links will be up tomorrow. Too tired/lazy tonight. The pack includes regular scourge too. credit to Kupo on the base of the super forms (Super Scourge and Classic Super Scourge) for the shininess. Yes, the purple Super Scourge shines. It's secks. I know how to do it, just was too lazy to do it myself lmao.
Just because most of the birthday discussion is going on here.
It's not my birthday for you *****s who were confused. It's Scourge's, just as it is Sonic's. So I made this for him :3

~TBS~

Smash Champion
Rolling around at the speed of Sound, Maryland.
I'm celebrating Sonic's Birthday by playing all his games that I own and listening to the 16-bit music when I'm not playing xD

I love having nerd days.

Dude, stop reading my mind. Thats exactly what i did all day. Just randomly selecting stages from the Sonic games i have in order due to release dates. Spinshotting in SA1 <3

Just because most of the birthday discussion is going on here.
It's not my birthday for you *****s who were confused. It's Scourge's, just as it is Sonic's. So I made this for him :3
wowwoowowowowowowowoowowowowo. Freaking lucky Scourge fans <_<
like...wooooow. thats amazing.

Wedge. i dont know whats going on with your avi, but i dont like it. D:<

Top Bottom