• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social SGD: The hedgehogs are back in town.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Hmm~.

Actually when I first looked it up, that was the first video I got. I only remember the one I linked because I saw it months before, and plus I wanted to put it in my favorites now that I finally have a YT account. Bad excuse I know, but seriously them shoes are nice on their own any way you put it.

MarKO X

Smash Champion
NNID
legendnumberM
3DS FC
2595-2072-2390
Switch FC
right, but the emeralds would allow for instant super sonic at the moment after a successful down taunt.

it would sooooo get banned.

edit: actually, you'd get super sonic with an uptaunt on the top of the master emerald...
kinda similar to this

~TBS~

Smash Champion
Rolling around at the speed of Sound, Maryland.
right, but the emeralds would allow for instant super sonic at the moment after a successful down taunt.

it would sooooo get banned.

edit: actually, you'd get super sonic with an uptaunt on the top of the master emerald...
kinda similar to this
as soon as you said that, this stage became an unwinnable MU for anyone trying to fight sonic here. Yus, Hidden Palace Zone for CP, better than YI. :p

Trent

Smash Champion
I LOVE that song from DKC2 and I was so happy to see it get remade in Brawl.

Now I have ANOTHER version to put on my iPod. :)

Kupo Rose

It's what my cutie mark is telling me ♫
Chis and Speed are party poopers.

Was clearing out my room. Found my Sonic armbands lol.

Little worn, always wore them to school (and college cause I'm a Sonic fantard and proud of it) till they got "lost".

Kupo Rose

Gotta step it up, Speed!

Lol Kinzer pulling out the Super Sonic >.>

I'd play FF13. No PS3 though :/

Kupo Rose

I only 1 (Classic) Sonic and 1 Knuckles plushie lol. Too lazy to go buy a Tails doll one. I hope they still got him in stock >.>

Need my Sonic Heroes team. >.<

Don't have any other Sonic'y things apart from my really old comics. No place to collect Sonic merchandise in town. Fml

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
That is such a major coincidence.

...Unless I'm too much of a new*** to realize it was all intentional.

Oh also, that is Hyper Sonic. >_> It's just I can't take a snapshot of all his colors. <_<

I wish I was telling the truth. :urg:

Kupo Rose

I freakin know. Ordering online is good, but i mean come on now, it could be better to have a freaking store around here to go to. ugh, freakin thing sucks.
Let's blame them.

/notseriouslol
Link doesn't work o.o
That is such a major coincidence.

...Unless I'm too much of a new*** to realize it was all intentional.

Oh also, that is Hyper Sonic. >_> It's just I can't take a snapshot of all his colors. <_<

I wish I was telling the truth. :urg:
No johns D:<

Chis

Finally a legend
NNID
ArcadianPirate
So yeah, if you feel the current guide is outdated, feel free to suggest using one I typed on AiB. However I’d rather have some of the better Sonics look it over though.

Top Bottom