• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SFU62 - 2 full days of smash!

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Yo VICTORIA CAN YOU PLEASE BRING MY ****EN SNES AND STUFF? I'm ****en tired of asking tim about it. Apparently it's at Gregs place now or something. Either way, please ensure that whoever's coming from Victoria brings it along with all the games and stuff. plzkthx.

MasterC

Smash Ace
lol i loaned my snes out and have yet to receive it bak yet as well adam, i feel your pain

WA is 60% confirmed for this (and by that i mean I'm 60% confirmed since i'm driving lol)

Lib3r4t3

Smash Ace
I found a second snes in storage. It's sitting beside my other snes. Such a liabilty, now I'm goinug to need a second tv to play both at once! Life is so tough.

MasterC

Smash Ace
lmao wtf adam?!?! you for sure can't go if it's 04/30-05/01???

sounds like somethin us washingtonians would say :p

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
adam will go dont worry bout that, if hes not ill just show up drunk and play black falcon

lol

i joke

ThePrime

Smash Lord
lol Adam you BETTER go dog cmon. Plus I already put in my time off for work to go to this on the dates listed so plz don't change >_>

Bringing my trusty vcr for tons of recordsies, Adam you tryin to make Cocaine Combos 2?! (aka Cocaine Free - im - clean - combos 2)

Also are the viets going?

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
lol Adam you BETTER go dog cmon. Plus I already put in my time off for work to go to this on the dates listed so plz don't change >_>

Bringing my trusty vcr for tons of recordsies, Adam you tryin to make Cocaine Combos 2?! (aka Cocaine Free - im - clean - combos 2)

I hope you guys all go =D it was a lot of fun last time getting drunk for 3 days

but we gotta find another place to stay now hah i'm not living there anymore.

Metà

Smash Master
I think I am going to run Melee and 64 on April 30th, and Brawl on May 1st. Are there any objections to this?

I encourage everyone to come to both days though.

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
I object. Smash 64 should be on Saturday, and melee and brawl on Sunday. We don't care about melee or brawl, do we? ;)

I am terribly out of practice in melee (last tournament was Tri-Smash 3), haven't taken a brawl tournament seriously in months (since like October), and haven't played much 64 in forever. Lets see how badly I do XD

ThePrime

Smash Lord
I think I am going to run Melee and 64 on April 30th, and Brawl on May 1st. Are there any objections to this?

I read this as melee and 64 on April 30th, with melee and 64 money matches on May 1st. So... yeah... no objections here

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
Anytime, anywhere.

How about we go on a city bus and bring a set up and just play on the bus? :p

But anyways, being serious... whenever all the Victoria melee people do stuff (assuming you actually do stuff), I'll gladly join you guys. I'm just never told when anything happens...

Edit: stuff came up. I am now either more likely to come, or more unlikely. So... just a heads up.

Deap

Smash Ace
NNID
Deap92x
i think every tournament should be on saturday

im completely sure that only like 10 guys are gonna show up on sunday...

confirme me for melee n brawl

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
adam will go dont worry bout that, if hes not ill just show up drunk and play black falcon

lol

i joke
LMAO, do it Rob. Although I can't remember ever entering a tournament NOT sober. I usually just wait until after I lose so I can unleash my anger on the bottle. ;)

Yo, it's really tough Andy. I'm doing everything in my power to make it. I'll talk to you on FB or something in private and let you know what's going on.

I hope you guys all go =D it was a lot of fun last time getting drunk for 3 days

but we gotta find another place to stay now hah i'm not living there anymore.
Mitch has allready said we can crash at his place for a few days for that time. Nobody lives in those downstairs rooms anymore so we'd have all that space to ourselves. It's taken care of.

Either way, WA and the other melee'rs will be playing melee on both days. Brawl will get 1 TV for everything.... if they're lucky. ;)

Bwmat

Smash Ace
oh wow how did I miss this topic for over a month?

confirmmmmmmmmmmmmmmed

Top Bottom