• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SFU62 - 2 full days of smash!

edgeluca

Smash Lord
NNID
Edgeluca
3DS FC
2879-0257-1267
LOL sorry Rob, I want you to come too :(

Also, guys I need to ask again, can somebody PLEASE bring a laptop so I can record with my gamebridge? I don't think it's asking for a lot, considering I come from VICTORIA with a TV and a bunch of other ****. Please, help me out someone. :D

ShinerCCC

Smash Cadet
I don't think Alex Twenty and I will be making this, we've been out of Smash for too long and we just do scrubby stuff now like Mario dittos. If we come at all we'll just roll into Van early morn, play in the tourney and then ferry back out the same night.

Yakal

Torquasm-Rao
1.silent wolf
2.sion
3.dieslows
4.theprime
5.taysistah
5.grandma
--------------
1.silent wolf/dieslows
2.sion/hitsuwatchingthecanuckslosein2ndOTgaya
3.metahsis

will make shouts in results thread I guess

Hitsugaya

Smash Ace
I think for future tourneys if your doing doubles round robin and the 2 highest score plays each other. Who ever won the round robin match should be in winners. Sion and I already beat Tony and Otto in 1 set and then they beat us in the 2nd set and they win. It just doesn't seem right.
Also to choose 1 tourney setting. For example if there aren't that many teams and we have to do round robin then have the top 2 play like we did today or have it just the top team wins because we also did that last tourney. I just don't like having rules change every other tourney.

Metà

Smash Master
I think for future tourneys if your doing doubles round robin and the 2 highest score plays each other. Who ever won the round robin match should be in winners. Sion and I already beat Tony and Otto in 1 set and then they beat us in the 2nd set and they win. It just doesn't seem right.
Also to choose 1 tourney setting. For example if there aren't that many teams and we have to do round robin then have the top 2 play like we did today or have it just the top team wins because we also did that last tourney. I just don't like having rules change every other tourney.
ah yeah I hadn't thought of that. I'll do that next time. This has happened to me before as well, when we beat Adam/Eric in round robin but then lost in grand finals.

MasterC

Smash Ace
lol WA bounced cuz we assumed it was gonna be hella brawl players and such... either way GG's canada, you guys **** and it was an awesome/fun experience :D

ThePrime

Smash Lord
This tourney was a lot of fun. I dont remember all the people I played but shoutout to rusty/booshk/yakal/tony since I had tourney sets with you guys, ggs. Hopefully see everybody else at the next SFU (cough) im looking at you adam/tim/roby lol

edit: huge shoutout to meta aka canada's tournament mom. I love how you guys give him so much **** haha, he's just trying to make sure you guys clean your room and get your hw done.

breez

Smash Ace
lol WA bounced cuz we assumed it was gonna be hella brawl players and such... either way GG's canada, you guys **** and it was an awesome/fun experience :D
No hype = no show.

Also, brawl players LOVE being treated as second rate by the elitist melee scene :p

booshk

Smash Lord
good tourny guys!
shouts in results

please refrain from calling me grandma

fun tourney, it was nice seeing you guys again. hopefully next time everyone will be able to be there. thanks meta.

i think we shouldve done more sets for doubles too

tony we should team at every canada tourney.

adam tell mitch i said thanks for everything, i forgot to when we left.

charlie/andy, was fun traveling with u guys, we should do that again soon, hopefully with vish/others too

sion - it was fun playing you

ima uplaod all the finals today prob

MasterC

Smash Ace
hell yea, i'll prob come up to the next tourney if it's not too inconvenient xD if noobking and diakonos show up i'm def in

sion/dieslow - you guys ****, keep up the good work
edgelucca/michael/booshk - you guys were bringin the heat, goodsh**
tahsis - you're a savage bro, thanx for showin me how to beat jiggs/samus haha
meta - thanx for throwin the whole shingdig, tight venue... def the best i've ever been to
everyone else i played in teams, friendlies, or jsut got to watch - GG's and hope to see you all soon :D

sad_day

Smash Journeyman
this is michael, thx bro! your falcos legit =) those rollies were legit too, never seen those cuz they dont sell em here lol

:phone:

Top Bottom