• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SFU Satau, Melee/Brawl - Burnaby BC, Canada. November 8th/ 08

unityole

Smash Lord
Is this probably going to go for 2 days?
this is a 1 day tourney. Ive got work on sunday.
people help looking for others? someone help me get to the UBC smashers? kyuukyuu, foxmachine, darkdragon, supertramp.. etc

everyone help spread the news!! thanks

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
this is a 1 day tourney. Ive got work on sunday.
people help looking for others? someone help me get to the UBC smashers? kyuukyuu, foxmachine, darkdragon, supertramp.. etc

everyone help spread the news!! thanks
I'm going to win this tournament. Just so you all know.

Also Jack, I'll get as many people as I can for this.

Clouderz

Smash Ace
accepting all MM's in Brawl with anyone, idc who <____< i've only had 1 MM in barwl so far

James... V.V

oh wait, 2, some other guy tried his luck against me, ahh...good times lawl

Trozz

Smash Ace
My idea of a rad MM:

Random vs Random. After that, each person picks the character the other was. Whoever wins both matches wins. If the score is 1:1, a third match happens when you can choose either one of the two characters used (could be a mirror match).

I'll challenge anyone to this format.
(=

liverymen

Smash Apprentice
Aight Jack. So far it's Matt (daze), Matt (FBM), Tim, Patrick (Bruce), myself and possibly Howard/another.... That's gona be a minimum of six people (including you), potentially eight sleeping at sfu. There enough room?

Nathan9914

Smash Rookie
sweet my b day is nov 4th gonna b 14 i'll make sure to bring a friend for doubles. srry bout late replies step-grandmother died and stuff she lived in victioria so we went there for i dont know how long like 1-2months anyway glad to b back =D

unityole

Smash Lord
sweet my b day is nov 4th gonna b 14 i'll make sure to bring a friend for doubles. srry bout late replies step-grandmother died and stuff she lived in victioria so we went there for i dont know how long like 1-2months anyway glad to b back =D
sure thing nathan, do you still remember how to get here? like last time?

Francis: yea im pretty sure there will be enough room, but im staying in the lab cause i gotta wake myself up next morning for 12 hrs work on sunday.

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
well I got pwned today at MOST. There was an odd number of people in doubles so I teamed with a lvl 9 Ike. Probably the most I've ever laughed played a smash bros game. tooooooo gooooood. Lost badlly once people stopped jumping into the comps random ***** though. So fun :D

Can't wait for my next trip to Van :p

Nathan9914

Smash Rookie
O and jack I have a gamecube i can bring i don't have smash bros melee tho and i would have to look around the house for it

talking_chicken

Smash Apprentice
Well, I may be going to this after all. I'm still unconfirmed, but as long as I'm not working that weekend at all (it could happen, since we're entering a very busy time in the next little bit), I should be able to go.

MATTS, ASSEMBLE!

unityole

Smash Lord
O and jack I have a gamecube i can bring i don't have smash bros melee tho and i would have to look around the house for it
i think we have enough gamecube/wii setups. all that's left is the # of TVs.
so don't worry too much about it, just bring your wii and the brawl?

Firestorm88

Smash Lord
Clouderz isn't even first on AiB anymore.
What a loser. We only take videos of WINNERS.

Also, I will most likely not be able to make it. Apparently Christmas starts on November 1st and ends in January when it comes to retail. I need the 1st off to help my cousins move and don't want to take too many days off a month.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero

Clouderz

Smash Ace
Clouderz isn't even first on AiB anymore.
What a loser. We only take videos of WINNERS.

Also, I will most likely not be able to make it. Apparently Christmas starts on November 1st and ends in January when it comes to retail. I need the 1st off to help my cousins move and don't want to take too many days off a month.
;____; i havnt played on AIB in so long, im just waiting for playoffs so i can **** everyone, i'd still be 1st or 2nd if i was still trying, GB is more important though

GB this season
singles
1st - 1250$

Doubles
doubles 1st - 2500$ - (split between partners)

so...yeah online barwl has a lot of money involved, ill most likely win doubles cause me and my partner are 42-0 <__< 1st place already

btw 2nd and 3rd places for both singles and doubles still get cash prizes, but lawl, 2nd and 3rd isnt good enough for me =D

No, that's what's gunna happen when I play melee falcon.

Clouderz ***** you all day son, gtfo.

=D

I wonder if you have a *****? probably not though.
i lol'd

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
well I got pwned today at MOST. There was an odd number of people in doubles so I teamed with a lvl 9 Ike. Probably the most I've ever laughed played a smash bros game. tooooooo gooooood. Lost badlly once people stopped jumping into the comps random ***** though. So fun :D

Can't wait for my next trip to Van :p
LOL. I teamed with a lvl9 ganondorf once and took 2nd.
I wonder if Clouderz is as much of a loudmouthed girl in person as he is on youtube.
Clouderz doesn't have the best online etiquette. But I assure you he's partially bearable in real life, right Clouderz? =]
Count me in.
WATLINK

Top Bottom