• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SFU Satau, Melee/Brawl - Burnaby BC, Canada. November 8th/ 08

Byuusan

Smash Journeyman
too bad the laptop can't use my recording equipment, sucks.

anyway tourney fun :O i nearly got money for brawl doubles.

Team Spammy ftw.

Clouderz

Smash Ace
GGS everyone, freakin awesome tourney

Epic shoutouts

Jack - good tourney as usual, Jiggly 64 combi s ****

Manuel - lawwwllll keep trying in brawl man, im so pathetic in melee

Eggz - ily LOL, good games, good **** beating tony, roflmfao, WOBBAFET!! lawl lawl

Tony - lol 3rd? ****, that sucks, oh well, gg's maybe next time =p

Francais - good **** man, nice friendlies your lucario is super ****

Cedrick - lollll your DK is funny

Evan - thx for ****** me in 64 ;-;

everyone elese i played, gg's, fun tournament =D

i shuda posted this in resutls thread, o well

cedrick

Smash Apprentice
cloud - ganon vs jigs was pretty sick. gj on winning

jack - thanks for organizing everything. we'll aoe2 later yes?

yakal - ugh dbles couldve went a lot better but whatever. good sets in singles too. u took off before we could get that mm going... next time

tonyslow - too bad we didnt get to play. next time for sure

eggs - sick mk. how you beat tony i dont even know. play again next time u come up

francis - god****it ur lucario is way too good ahhhhhhhhhhh. that last match made me cry. lots of friendlies ggs

that little kid and his sister - jeeeeez u guys are sick. ggs

all the van island ppl and others who i havnt played before ggs

Firestorm88

Smash Lord
Well that was a crappy ride home. Just missed the bus at SFU, some guy almost killed himself at the skytrain station, then I had to wait 30 mins for the bus home at Commercial.

Who won Brawl Singles? I left at Eggz vs dieslow. Also, I need to know what characters Bui and Enkou used.

Clouderz

Smash Ace
cloud - ganon vs jigs was pretty sick. gj on winning

jack - thanks for organizing everything. we'll aoe2 later yes?

yakal - ugh dbles couldve went a lot better but whatever. good sets in singles too. u took off before we could get that mm going... next time

tonyslow - too bad we didnt get to play. next time for sure

eggs - sick mk. how you beat tony i dont even know. play again next time u come up

francis - god****it ur lucario is way too good ahhhhhhhhhhh. that last match made me cry. lots of friendlies ggs

that little kid and his sister - jeeeeez u guys are sick. ggs

all the van island ppl and others who i havnt played before ggs
Well that was a crappy ride home. Just missed the bus at SFU, some guy almost killed himself at the skytrain station, then I had to wait 30 mins for the bus home at Commercial.

Who won Brawl Singles? I left at Eggz vs dieslow. Also, I need to know what characters Bui and Enkou used.

theirs your answer, eggz beat tony (lol) and i beat eggz ^____^

Byuusan

Smash Journeyman

Bui used Marth, I use Pit, btw can i get my place postion? I left when Bui was done but i forgot to check my ranking for the tourney for Brawl Singles.

Canadian*Sniper

Smash Cadet
Firestorm was that your wii that had super mario galaxy in it before we put brawl in? Check your replays for an Ike vs Falcon friendly in there. I want that replay >: D

GGs to everyone i played. This will probably be my last brawl tourney since I just have no motivation for it now. I'll focus more on Melee.

Clouderz, play more Melee so you can win your money back someday :D

Enkou, REMATCH!!!!! Falco Pit Norfair NOW! lol

I had fun. See you in future smashfests.

ps - John, we cool right? :D

unityole

Smash Lord
GGs, everyone I played.. <_<
I should have entered Brawl singles <_<
Nice tourney.
yea sry about that, stuff like this happens.
there were a lot more people showed up than i had originally expected, at least 5 more players for each events.

if you wanna a brawl singles tournament, there will be one in early Jan. keep up the practice with ur sister, most impresive taking 2nd place after losing 0-2 and came back 3-2.

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
Sure we'll have our rematch sooner or later.

But just for you to know, you did put yourself in a disadvantage for that match, pit acutally does better in Norfair over Falco b/c of small stage space.
That's like Rampage counter picking Battleship Halberd against my Jiggs with his Marth. LEARN YOUR STAGES PEOPLE, YOU GIVE US FREE WINS.

Ike ditto mm is still on! And others of course too ZeroPeee! >:[

Canadian*Sniper

Smash Cadet
Sure we'll have our rematch sooner or later.

But just for you to know, you did put yourself in a disadvantage for that match, pit acutally does better in Norfair over Falco b/c of small stage space.
I didn't really notice a disadvantage on that stage. I was able to gimp your upB from the other side of the map and my SD at the end left you winning with 1 stock left. This is why I say rematch, I won't try to sideB to the bottom ledge again (serves me right for hardly playing that stage)

Top Bottom