• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SFU Satau, Melee/Brawl - Burnaby BC, Canada. November 8th/ 08

unityole

Smash Lord
jack, probably a good idea to put up a tentative schedule so people know when to show up
yea i'll probably do that, but my style is mix of events running at the sametime, unless we don't have enough TVs.

generaly speaking Melee will probably be first, followed by Brawl.

Rusty Shacklefurd

Smash Lord
South-east of New Zealand, and no, you'll never fi
Finally, why on earth is it called SFU Satan? Do I really want to come to something called that >.> ?
Yah, if you call it SFU Satan, Gimpyfish can't come because it's against his religion. THAT'S DISCRIMINATION, JACK!!! STOP BEING SO EVIL!!!

Also, put me down for no show. If you don't know why by now, then I'LL KILL YOU FOR NO REASON WHATSOEVER!!!

Metà

Smash Master
Evan - [[Metà]] says:
jack, why is your tournament called sfu satan?
10055 says:
donno
Evan - [[Metà]] says:
any reason at all?
10055 says:
nope
Evan - [[Metà]] says:
wtf lol

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
Adam what time you get off work. Cause I'm playing smas htonight and then gonna get there nice and early and I need my controller.

Lib3r4t3

Smash Ace
Falcon ditto MM in SSB then, Adam? I have absolutely no confidence in my Falcon on SSBM, against yours at least.

Edit: I post! xD It's like only you and me though. NEED MOAR HYPE!

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
lol I have no confidence in my melee Falcon either. I haven't used melee Falcon since before Tim left to aussie back in almost 2007!
HOLLY CRAP I NEED TO PLAY MORE SMASH! :O

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
lol not even a chance this week. I was actually free today cause a reunion was canceled. First free day in a month and it was awesome! I think I should do it more often ;P

unityole

Smash Lord
so I assume liberate won't be coming, since james can't make it =O
adam sux with falcon in 64, you should mm him.
not melee though,he'll **** u

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
I'm going to call all noob smash acquaintances for this tourney. Theres a lot of people I haven't talked to in a while.

Top Bottom