• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SFU Satau, Melee/Brawl - Burnaby BC, Canada. November 8th/ 08

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
I actually love Clouderz smak talk irl. XD
At least I can say he lost to my Bowser though. Sat on his face with my big *** ftw. XD
lvl 9 Ganon that's horrible, worse than Ike. XD
I'm garaunteed to win low tier with Link in July. XD
This is the best tournament name EVER XD

XD XD XD

unityole

Smash Lord
At least I can say he lost to my Bowser though. Sat on his face with my big *** ftw. XD

XD XD XD
the name ***** hard!
also confirmed supertramp + 1 friend, possibly more.

also note that this tournament start registration as early as 10:00 AM and doubles will start no later than 11:00, so please don't be late, sleep early!

Clouderz

Smash Ace

XD XD XD

wont happen again, guarenteed!

oh and, jigglypuff is my 2nd main in barwl now, man he/she/its so awesome...

Trozz

Smash Ace
Good. Falcon is too horrible in brawl to be your second (unless people use the hitstun increase hax; then brawl falcon can combo).

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
MMs <3

Also, Trozz, Falcon doesn't suck in Brawl *is in denial, but not really cause my Falcon is the best in the west*
Also, Clouderz, why don't you just use everyone and main Random like me? *trying to convince others to be cool*

unityole

Smash Lord
I would need help from everyone, TV help plz. as far as I know we only got 4 TVs confirmed, special thanks to Adam and Dan. If we can't get at least 5 I would have to cancel some events.

cancelling 64 and putting melee first would make things better if we have 5 TVs or less. for those who want lots of friendlies, please help out and see if you can bring a TV with u, thanks

Firestorm88

Smash Lord
I'm coming. I have the day off it seems. Luck is on my side. Need a laptop? I can bring a Wii + Brawl. I actually get internet at Burnaby campus again.

unityole

Smash Lord
I'm coming. I have the day off it seems. Luck is on my side. Need a laptop? I can bring a Wii + Brawl. I actually get internet at Burnaby campus again.
plz do lol, doing bracket by hand is tough..

also note to everyone, the tournament for MELEE DOUBLES starts at 11:00 am sharp which makes the registration BEFORE 11:00 am, so make sure to be here 15 mins before 11:00.

Clouderz

Smash Ace
what time should i be their for barwl doubles? i cant rly find the exact time on the front page, and i keep forgetting D:

Canadian*Sniper

Smash Cadet
Can't host Brawl for the tourney. Whenever Luigi's Mansion gets selected the game freezes. Since that's a valid cp in brawl tournies and I don't have enough time to redo my save file, i can't host brawl. I can however host Melee so i'll still be bringing my setup.

Top Bottom