• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Settle this arguement please?

DonQuixote

Smash Apprentice
So basically my friend plays falco and he enjoys abusing lasers. more specifically he will camp and sit there and force me to approach. So finally i got sick of it and i just decided to sit there and duck. (im a gw main so the lasers go over me) i started doing this whenever he started spamming the lasers and he got mad and said i was stalling? would this really be considered stalling? and if so what could i do instead?

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
It's only stalling if there's nothing the other person can do about it. Since Falco is most certainly capable of movement he's just complaining because you're not letting him outcamp you any more.

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
I've played a few people who do that. They laser camp and then down B when you get near them or something. I just use a character such as zelda, fox, wolf, or even another falco to reflect the shots back. You could also try jumping over the lasers and trying to approach that way, forcing them to move away.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Ankoku speaks truths of great truthiness. Tell your friend to stop spamming and actually fight you because the lasers obviously aren't working.

tharimrattler

Smash Rookie
Your friend is just a scrub, and is probably happy he is getting the attention of us now.

Get better friends/competition asap!

smallwolf24

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0834-2422-8954
catch some lasers with the bucket

1. Dash
2. Crouch (for incoming laser)
3. Dash

and spill some acid on him.

Spammers are easily beat like computers (sometimes though not all)

Crystanium

Smash Hero
Oh, and the Bucket cannot be reflected. If Falco's Blaster causes your Bucket to cause 60% damage and godly knock-back, that not even DI will save him, then the match is now yours. Oh, and tell him, if it's not on Wi-Fi, "No johns!"

Top Bottom