• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Senate Sponsored: SWF Suggestion Box (No smiley suggestions!)

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
I have a suggestion.

Add smilies for some of the most popular Smash 4 contenders (K. Rool, Ridley, Chrom, Shulk, Chorus Men, etc.)

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
You just can't. It's specifically for users who are being too irresponsible after several infractions being handed to them.

You can just replace 6 with any number, however.

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
You just can't. It's specifically for users who are being too irresponsible after several infractions being handed to them.

You can just replace 6 with any number, however.
I had that banned thing before, they changed it. I just want a logical explanation.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
I don't know who changed it. I would assume it's to stop confusion with actual banned users.

I thought you were actually banned the other day until I checked your history!

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Yeah you just aren't allowed to make that joke.

Like the thing accepts it, but they'll change it when they see it.

Cassio

Smash Master
Hey all, Im wondering I just noticed someone use the word **** in poor context and was wondering if the word could fit what criteria there is for being censored.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
& that's the jo-

My history?
:>

Hey all, Im wondering I just noticed someone use the word **** in poor context and was wondering if the word could fit what criteria there is for being censored.
It is an extremely poor usage of the word, but it's not really something we can censor sorry.

Just roll your eyes and move on imo.

Dr. James Rustles

Daxinator
Contextual censoring of the word **** is pretty resource intensive to do consistently, but then again it's not an everyday word for most people.

Aerodrome, I think it's time that we updated the Terms of Service and Rules. For example, the font needs to be the commercial standard Comic Sans.

Last edited:

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
"In keeping with the lighthearted nature of the Smash Bros. series we have made a few adjustments to the site."

Last edited:

TimeSmash

Smash Champion
NNID
nintend64
A suggestion I would actually really like would be to have a specific tab under Watched Threads in which you were the OP. For people who have a How to Use X thread or things like that, it'd be super helpful for those who have a lot of those threads in which they were the OP

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
A suggestion I would actually really like would be to have a specific tab under Watched Threads in which you were the OP. For people who have a How to Use X thread or things like that, it'd be super helpful for those who have a lot of those threads in which they were the OP
Profile > Information > Find all threads

This gives you access to every thread you've made. =)

Marthmario

Smash Lord
I think we should get all the Project M alt costumes' stock icons on here. I'd love to have an icon saying I main Dry Bowser or Shadow Peach.

Dr. James Rustles

Daxinator
Warchamp, I'll defame you on the ssbwiki if :optizard: doesn't become a thing. Think about it. You might even lose the keys to the company car!

Dr. James Rustles

Daxinator
I think after getting over 1,000 likes, you should be allowed to Prestige, resetting your stats back to zero and gain an extra option like "Warn", "Infract", "Sabotage", "Subvert", "Prank", etc.

Last edited:

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Queue people spamming 'If you like my post I'll like yours' messages.

Zzuxon

Smash Champion
NNID
zzuxon
3DS FC
3695-0453-0481
1. Make :optizard: a thing that exists.
2. We also need a Sakurai Smiley.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I think after getting over 1,000 likes, you should be allowed to Prestige, resetting your stats back to zero and gain an extra option like "Warn", "Infract", "Sabotage", "Subvert", "Prank", etc.
Fine, scratch that.
It's Morbid that will cause the Apocalypse.

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
I'm not sure if it already will work or not as I'm not actually quite sure how it works currently, but will hitbox.tv streams be compatible with your thing that puts live streams on the front page? If not, that would be nice to add.

Top Bottom