• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Senate Sponsored: SWF Suggestion Box (No smiley suggestions!)

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
With Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection no longer in service, I request some changes to be made regarding to postbits.

This Image here is the original, with the 3DSFC making empty space, which irks me.

This image here is the changes I'd like to see if possible.

Last edited:

Kadano

Magical Express
1. Please install the plugins for gfycat animation support. It would reduce bandwidth in gif-heavy posts down to 1/8.

2. Please fix table support, if possible. [tr] and [td] don’t work properly.

infomon

Smash Scientist
My web-browser gets extremely slowed down by smashboards, and I see it hitting googleapi's and other external domains. Maybe that's for youtube embeds and stuff, idk. Is there anything we can do to reduce the amount of scripts / dynamic content that are displayed?

R0Y

Smash Master
Okay this is truly bizarre but way back in 2004 GameFAQs started a sub-board where after a 10 day sign up period for the new forum, this sub-board got completely closed off.

http://wikifaqs.net/index.php?title=Life,_the_Universe,_and_Everything

Here's the sub-forum: http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/gentopic.php?board=402

The general public can't see it, the vast majority of gamefaqs users can't see it either.

Users of any year can't see it, except for those who were around in January 2004 for the 10 day sign-up period. Many people drifted from the site as they moved on in their lives, were banned, or passed away, but a small contingent is still regularly posting,

Last edited:

R0Y

Smash Master
R0Y what are you asking?
This is a long shot request that will probably result in a "no", but essentially this:

A sub-forum that can only be accessed by users that opted-in to it during a limited sign in period, and no later users can ever join, even later mods, though unlike regular users they can still view and warn/ban.

dimensionsword64

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3609-1605-6649
Can you get rid of the ten characters rule in the Forum Games section?
Some of the games don't require many characters and it's a little annoying having to insert dashes or something to fill up the post.

Taka.

Smash Rookie
I noticed after playing a tournament that it isn't possible to choose random as a character to be listed in the results here on smashboards. I can understand that all the characters that was given by random should be listed as characters, but then there is no way to show that they were chosen by random.

Please can you add random to the character list in results?

- Peace, Taka

Top Bottom