• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Seibrik gonna **** you up

Status
Not open for further replies.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Link to original post: [drupal=2232]Seibrik gonna **** you up[/drupal]

Brace yourselves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlatSoda
psshh, you should wait for the new AT almost every character can do...

and let's just say it gives jiggs a granted rest,

a ganon 0-death, a granted shield break with snake and muuuuuuuuuuuch more

;DDDD

seibrik found it out, i was the test dummy.

he'll release a video soon.

Hype for this ****.
Get ready.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
How do you know it's not FOR DDD that gives Jiggs a rest on him, you can 0-death Ganon, and get a shieldbreak on Snake?
Cause its from a thread in the Peach boards, and he said in another post about it something along the lines of "It doesn't work for peach :( "

Maybe he meant granted as in he can cancels it, which would be even more awsome. I don't know though, could have been a mistake. We'll just have to see. (I've said We'll just have to see in like 4 threads about this now lololol)

EDIT-

oh yeah, and sorry to let everyone know, the video of my AT wont be up till tomorrow.

Now on to more important matters, without even seeing the AT, what should i name it?

best name will become the new name for it, unless u guys fail in which case it will be called DASC, which i will clear up later, that's the only clue im giving right now.

hahaha gl
Down Attack Smash Cancel?

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I can't help but think this is gonna be a joke video.

I could be wrong.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Hope it's not what I think it is. =/

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
I am very interested... I hope ZSS and Kirby get some huge boosts from it. I'd love Brawl more if I'm able to do more crazy crap with them!

DASC = Dash Attempt Shield Cancel (run and shield)
........= Dash Attack Shield Crusher (I dunno, break a shield with a dash attack)
........= Dash Attempt Shield Crouch (run and spotdodge)

I hope it's not a joke, I'm too curious...

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
It's going to be a joke.

Just because there are a lot of people in on it doesn't mean it isn't a joke.

I remember the last time something like this popped up. I can't remember what it was, if it was an AT or what, but it was some sort of "epic discovery". The thread got 20 pages of hype before it was finally revealed that it was a joke.

tl;dr: Videos or it didn't happen.

Lovely

Smash Lord
♣ I really would love to see that happen. It sounds too good to be true... or a funny quote. XD ♥

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Pretty sure it's what I thought it was now. -_-

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
I thought I made it clear in my last post that until I see visual proof that this is true I don't really care what looks to disprove any doubts or not. Not to mention that that log is necessarily a legit conversation, actually happened, etc., and why does the fact that the guy is a BRoomer make any difference?

I think the better question is, if this AT is so amazing and whatnot...

A) Why wasn't the video uploaded much, much sooner?
B) Why won't he just tell us how to do it / exactly what it is WITHOUT showing us a video first?
C) Why are there 8 million threads already JUST to hype this?

I can answer this in the most skeptical way possible.

A) Because there is no AT and no video to upload.
B) Because there is no AT and telling us "how to do it" would allow us to figure out it's not true.
C) Because you can't mindgame a bunch of people without first sucking them in with hype.

Either the AT is bogus, or he's messing with us for teh lulz because it's fun to see people flip out and speculate over the AT while they can't see it or anything.

Call me paranoid, but this REEKS of BS to me.

.AC.

Smash Lord
I thought I made it clear in my last post that until I see visual proof that this is true I don't really care what looks to disprove any doubts or not. Not to mention that that log is necessarily a legit conversation, actually happened, etc., and why does the fact that the guy is a BRoomer make any difference?

I think the better question is, if this AT is so amazing and whatnot...

A) Why wasn't the video uploaded much, much sooner?
B) Why won't he just tell us how to do it / exactly what it is WITHOUT showing us a video first?
C) Why are there 8 million threads already JUST to hype this?

I can answer this in the most skeptical way possible.

A) Because there is no AT and no video to upload.
B) Because there is no AT and telling us "how to do it" would allow us to figure out it's not true.
C) Because you can't mindgame a bunch of people without first sucking them in with hype.

Either the AT is bogus, or he's messing with us for teh lulz because it's fun to see people flip out and speculate over the AT while they can't see it or anything.

Call me paranoid, but this REEKS of BS to me.
hmm well you are not the only one,even if its real it seems overhyped.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Something situational that involves being at a ledge.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
The AT is real and wasn't earlier recorded cuz linguini still has my effing recorder, so i was at master raven's last night saw he had the same recorder as me, and realized i could do it then.

Thats why its getting uploaded tomorrow not today.

We recorded it last night, he zipped all the files tonight, and is giving them to me later tonight, and im gonna edit the clips all together and put out the video tomorrow.

Once tomorrow passes if the vid DOESNT come out, thats when i expect all the jokes going on.
But ive done nothing to earn disrespect on my word, so i would hope that since i said i'd give it out tomorrow, you guys could do the least and take my word for it for now.

Thanks in advance. Hope its worth the wait for those of you that care.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
But ive done nothing to earn disrespect on my word, so i would hope that since i said i'd give it out tomorrow, you guys could do the least and take my word for it for now.
Just because you haven't done anything to disrespect yourself doesn't mean you've automatically earned everyone's trust. If someone messages you on the internet and says "Hey I promise I'm 15, can I meet you in a dark alley somewhere?" are you just going to take their word on it because they've never been fooled you before?

Yeah...didn't think so.

Obviously you're not a pedophile, but my point is that you can't just take people's words. The only time you can expect me to believe you is when you give us proof. Which you haven't yet.

You still didn't answer why you can't just...you know, tell us what it is if it's so omgwtfamazing.

Plus, if it is real, by overhyping it like you have people are inevitably going to be disappointed. Case in point: the game this AT is supposedly on.

I'll be 100% honest with you, even assuming the AT is real I think it's annoying that you've gone out of your way to advertise it when you knew you weren't going to be able to show it yet and apparently you can't announce it any other way.

Master Raven

Smash Master
Uhhhh

I spent like two hours last night recording the vids for this ****ing AT LOL

It's real, don't get too hyped up though, just wait and see. A vid (or two? I have like two hours worth of test footage) should be up by tomorrow.

If anything blame CRASHiC since he's the one who seems to be hyping this up more than anyone atm.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
If anything blame CRASHiC since he's the one who seems to be hyping this up more than anyone atm.
It was you guys that announced it. Without that, no one would be able to hype it up.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
No it wasn't Firus.

Flatsoda, a fellow Florida Smasher, let the word slip to me, a former Florida smasher, and I got all excited and ****. No one was suppose to no about this right now.

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Man of Popsicle, I don't think that a follow-up is considered an AT...

And the thread in Tactical got closed as I was writing "YES! ZSS's helps her out, even if it's for flashy purposes! buwahahahah..."

Can't wait to starve my imagination of all of this. If my Wii was working, I would've probably found it out by now thanks to the DASC letters and be at peace...

PFANT

Smash Cadet
i figured it out, and falco can 0 to death people as well, not just gannon

PFANT

Smash Cadet
Im not trolling, someone figured it out in the hype thread and I played around with the tech for a bit and it works and opens up alot of possibilities. Can't wait to see all the applications they figured out once the video is up. It's a good find that's for sure.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Yeah, I seriously doubt that's it for two reasons.

1. Meteor canceling.
2. He says D3 has a set up into it. D3 has the slowest dash in the game. Not even that, it must be done so incredibly close to the opponent to get the tumble animation and get you to cancel, its pointless, completely.
3. How could that manage to get Snake a shield break on people?

I highly doubt that's it.

I highly, highly doubt that its what people are expecting.

If its not, well, people are finally looking into something and we have two advancements in the metagame.

PFANT

Smash Cadet
King dedede: downthrow into a dash attack by the edge. Your opponent sheilds the dash attack cuasing both of you to slide off which makes them tumble and your dash attack cancel into a jump or any arial

It is situational becuase your opponent must sheild the dash attack on a platform
or by the edge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom