• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Seibrik gonna **** you up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skadorski

// s o n d e r
NNID
Skadorski
I honestly want the video with the description. I would hate trying something but never being able to do it(>.> Hylain)until the video came out.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
Sorry guys, got distracted with family issues round the house.

Im currently working on it, and wont stop till its done and uploading.

Im just about done with characters (working on wario) so im on W...

not too much longer, promise. i wont rest till its up. :)

lil cj

Smash Lord
I hope everythings good now Seibrik:)
Thanks for all your hard work and discovering this AT

Edit: Cool, on Wario now....next is Wolf then Zelda...then ZSS....then your done:)
I cant wait!...its worth the wait

CO18

Smash Hero
Instead of telling us to chill, one of the 20 or so people that knows what this is could actually just tell us and I would leave this thread forever and stop caring.

But no, it's definitely more fun AND sensible to sit here and just tell people over and over how real it is.

ORRRRRR He doesnt want us to tell? Jesus get over it and go do something else until the vid is up.
Wasting your time complaining about noone telling you isn't going to make it come any faster. Sorry.

PFANT

Smash Cadet
someone blatantly figured it out in the hype thread, but i'll try to explain

Dash
Attack
Sheild
Cancel

when you do your dash attack near the edge and someone shields it, they slide off and begin to tumble but your dash attack gets canceled and you can input any aerial and it will connect. it is really simple hence why he said it was something overlooked. i'm sure everyone has had this happen during a match but it took untill now till someone figured out you can instantly do aerials out of it.

this is how i got it to work:

go to practice mode, if you have a friend over just tell him to stand at the edge and hold shield. dash attack into them so they get pushed off stage and immediately input any aerial and it will connect.

instant edgehog: if you input a grapple up b (such as olimar's) after DASCing you will instantly grab the edge.

after testing i found that any character with a dair spike can sweet spot it out of this. you can also footstool characters with poor recovery's
Gannon might be the only one who's spike is a guaranteed 0 to death, but all characters with a dair spike can connect out of the DASC

TRY IT, it works. see it for your self instead of waiting for the vid lol

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
thats not it... hasent that been know forever?
It hasn't been know forever, actually. It's happened to myself a few times and a few other people, I'm sure.

Nobody really took the time to discuss it before.

Dash
Attack
Sheild
Cancel

when you do your dash attack near the edge and someone shields it, they slide off and begin to tumble but your dash attack gets canceled and you can input any aerial and it will connect. it is really simple hence why he said it was something overlooked. i'm sure everyone has had this happen during a match but it took untill now till someone figured out you can instantly do aerials out of it.

go to practice mode, if you have a friend over just tell him to stand at the edge and hold shield. dash attack into them so they get pushed off stage and immediately input any aerial and it will connect.

instant edgehog: if you input a grapple up b (such as olimar's) after DASCing you will instantly grab the edge.

after testing i found that any character with a dair spike can sweet spot it out of this. you can also footstool characters with poor recovery's
Gannon might be the only one who's spike is a guaranteed 0 to death, but all characters with a dair spike can connect out of the DASC

http://www.gannon-banned.com

TheFast

Smash Lord
Does DDD's only work on ppl that he makes fall to the ground with his down-throw. Cuz thats what Gannon, Snake and DDD have in common that I can see right away. Gannons Side-b, snakes down-throw, and DDD's down throw on certain characters.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
You guys are making the mistake of thinking that I'm a loser with nothing better to do than wait for you guys to tell me what it is so I can practice it all day.

I'm annoyed because the fact that it's taking so long for anyone to actually tell us what it is and that the video is taking forever to actually put up makes it seem really sketchy and unreal and rather than just saying it you've insisted on leaving people in suspense. It pissed me off when Phantom Wings led people through hoops trying to figure out about PSA and everything too, because he was "bored", even though I wasn't even aware that it had gone on until it was already over.

tl;dr: I don't care about the AT, it's the principle of how it seems totally fake and everyone thinks it's fun to keep the people who DO care in suspense when they could've just told them by now.

lil cj

Smash Lord

Dash
Attack
Sheild
Cancel

Interesting
Thats so cool
For the dair spike sweet spot thing
I think Zelda might also have a 0 death one too
like Ganon.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Again, unless Seibrik REALLY looked into this and somehow found a way to make the dash attack shield cancel to break shields with snake's mines, I don't think that's it. We'll just have to see.

Minwu

Smash Journeyman
Again, unless Seibrik REALLY looked into this and somehow found a way to make the dash attack shield cancel to break shields with snake's mines, I don't think that's it. We'll just have to see.

Perhaps Snake is able to DASC without shield pushing his opponent offstage? I'd imagine Dash attack > C4 is able to really hurt shields. He said "Unless they're fully charged it's guaranteed", right?

Palpi

Smash Hero
Call it Bull rushing if it indeed is what pfant said.

I just tested it out some. It is mad cool with ganon, free kill. Sets MK up perfectly for gimping.

PFANT

Smash Cadet
but it was never properly looked into, it practically works with everyone its crazy.
Toon link's dair is nasty out of it if you hit with it lol

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
We're not calling it bull-rushing.

We're calling it Da Awesome Seibrik Combo.

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
We're not calling it bull-rushing.

We're calling it Da Awesome Seibrik Combo.
I quote this, proving that I'm approving it. Da Awesome Seibrik Combo will bring me laughs whenever I get this off with any character.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
So is it still much more than 10 minutes?
I don't know. All Co said was What is Seibrik doing? Like Seib said, he had family issues today. We're probably going to have to wait quite a bit, boy probably passed out. You ever seen him? Boy is super skinny. I don't see how he holds himself up.

Falconv1.0

Smash Master
Enough with the johns, and stop hyping this up to make it easy to troll and say it's fake. This is looking just dumber and dumber the more you keep saying "oh it will be here in like *insert time here* and then it turns out that's not happening. I swear to God if this ends up being some kind of ****ing joke I will personally BEG Teran to ban everyone involved.

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
These are some seriously long 10 minutes... Maybe he missed a 0 and meant 100 minutes.

To think I'm staying awake to wait for the vid... Tomorrow there's a tourney I wanna gooooo! D:

Falconv1.0

Smash Master
I don't need to be told it's real, I want to see it's real, I'm not here to say it's fake, I'm hear to say shut up and stop hyping this up and just letting everyone down.

*facepalm

MikeSanti

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4871-5242-9800
These are some seriously long 10 minutes... Maybe he missed a 0 and meant 100 minutes.

To think I'm staying awake to wait for the vid... Tomorrow there's a tourney I wanna gooooo! D:
The 10 minutes was for CO18's DDD friendly with The Sex Puma rofl.

Still have to wait on the real thing.

Patience. Go watch Rambo First Blood part I and II and Rambo III and Rambo IV while you wait.

East

Crappy Imitation
Doing Tricks in a Mansion Location: Tokyo, JP
Enough with the johns, and stop hyping this up to make it easy to troll and say it's fake. This is looking just dumber and dumber the more you keep saying "oh it will be here in like *insert time here* and then it turns out that's not happening. I swear to God if this ends up being some kind of ****ing joke I will personally BEG Teran to ban everyone involved.
This, and If infractions aren't generously handed out, I'll be :mad:

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
The 10 minutes was for CO18's DDD friendly with The Sex Puma rofl.
Oh...

Well, I'm still waiting. That's the point. :bee:

Still have to wait on the real thing.
Oh...

Well, I'm still waiting. That's the point. :bee:

... Feeling sort of déjà vu.

Patience. Go watch Rambo First Blood part I and II and Rambo III and Rambo IV while you wait.
Send me the movies via teleportation along with some ice cream and I'll accept this. Meanwhile I'll be sitting in front of my PC at saturday 22nd of August, 1:54am. I have a tourney to go to at 8:30am, and I want to make sure I see this, sleep as much as possible, and wake up in peace... So I want to see it before I go to sleep, so I can rest with no curiosity fairies hindering my ability to knock myself out. :(

DZhou

Smash Journeyman
I seriously don't understand why we can't know wtf it is before the vids come out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom