• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Seibrik gonna **** you up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noobicidal

Smash Master
Assuming this is legit, just wake up 10 minutes early and watch the video then.

Falconv1.0

Smash Master
I seriously don't understand why we can't know wtf it is before the vids come out.
Because it's really funny and smart to hype something up while barely giving any clues at all, because that always ends amazingly well. Oh wait, no it doesn't. Seriously, I'm not even trolling here, I'm speaking the obvious truth, stuff like this historically ends in flames and sometimes an ED article telling the world why a certain group of people are a pile of idiots.

Falconv1.0

Smash Master
I'd have no problem waiting a couple hours if I wasn't told like every other hour that it's going to be magically done. Once again, hyping things up is not smart.

>_>

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Once again, Falcon has feelings and is mad cause Seibrik is stylin on him.

Boo the **** whoo
Do you HAVE to be a jerk when someone points out something legitimately annoying about this whole thing?

It's not like you even tried to address what Falcon actually said, you just decided to basically try and just brush off what he said as stupid.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I don't think anyone would care if you just told people what it was. That's what annoying me the most out of everything. It'd help if we knew what the **** we were waiting for.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I don't think anyone would care if you just told people what it was. That's what annoying me the most out of everything. It'd help if we knew what the **** we were waiting for.
I don't understand either. I generally tell people right away when I find things.

.AC.

Smash Lord
well seibrik said 3 hours ago he was almost done.so i guess it looks more suspicious as time goes by.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
It is only annoying to those without patience. Not my fault you lack true virtues in your life.
I thought I already covered this.

I

don't care about the AT personally.

I

will probably never even use the AT.

I

am annoyed by the way all of the people involved have decided to handle this.

I do lack patience, but this is not relevant here.
Also, there you go again with attacks. "Oh, you lack true virtues, congratulations."

bobson

Smash Lord
Boo the **** whoo
When you tell a schoolbus full of kids that you have an ice cream machine and you're going to give it to them tomorrow, you really have no room to ***** two days later when they all start whining that you haven't given it to them yet.

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
I've been killing time by reading PSA character creations...

Wisp looks so freakin' cool. I wanna see more original characters, not texture-changed copies (baby mario is still very awesome)... Zero is downloading it and is gonna bring it to a tourney this sunday (yes, tourney tomorrow AND sunday in different parts of PR) for us to see.

And well, I'm going to bed. It's not worth the lack of sleep I'll be having at tomorrow's tourney. I want to kick some *** and bring more people into our smash scene! D:

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
I've been killing time by reading PSA character creations...

Wisp looks so freakin' cool. I wanna see more original characters, not texture-changed copies (baby mario is still very awesome)... Zero is downloading it and is gonna bring it to a tourney this sunday (yes, tourney tomorrow AND sunday in different parts of PR) for us to see.

And well, I'm going to bed. It's not worth the lack of sleep I'll be having at tomorrow's tourney. I want to kick some *** and bring more people into our smash scene! D:
Yeah, you might as well. If the AT is true it would be nice to have, but you won't have perfected it yet anyways so it may bring you down, chances are no one else will have it, plus, the more time goes on the more the chances of this being a joke, like I've said all along, seem to get higher.

And yeah, Wisp looks awesome. I haven't gotten to try it out yet, but I need to make some time to.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
When you tell a schoolbus full of kids that you have an ice cream machine and you're going to give it to them tomorrow, you really have no room to ***** two days later when they all start whining that you haven't given it to them yet.
Cept they do come in my ice cream truck, cept no one comes out my ice cream truck cept me :D

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Eor has the right idea.

Cool picture, bro.

Falconv1.0

Smash Master
I like how CRASHiC missed the point by a mile. How many times do I have to say it's not the wait, it's the way you hype up something that will probably be not only situational but also almost completely unused. If not, cool ****, this was still handled horribly, stop missing the point and straw manning me.

Stop ****ing trolling, oh and btw, no one styles on me, period. Because that's one of the gayest things I have ever heard in my life.

Also, listen to the funny pictures, they hold the key to the truth.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
But I'm not involved. I don't even know what the **** it is. And the person who told me about it is isn't involved, he just knows it and I don't cause I moved away and ****, so I didn't get to see the live demonstration.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
You're right, it's not being handled at all. Seibrik decided to tell some people about his AT, giving them the ability to hype it up (you can't tell someone about some huge AT and not have people be excited for it, so whether or not he's the one making the big hype it is his fault), then decided to NOT actually tell people what it is because apparently we need a video before we can actually know what it is.

Then he promises the video "tomorrow", then soon, then etc. and etc. and it's still not here, and neither is the description because apparently we need a video first.

Handling it would be;

A) Telling us what it is already,
B) Posting the video a little bit faster or at least not promising it when he can't make it at that deadline,
or
C) Posting the inevitable RickRoll at the end of it and letting everyone move on with their lives.

Falconv1.0

Smash Master
Why do you keep acting like this is just aimed at you and not, like I've tried to say like twice now, the entire situation and just how stupid this all is? And if you weren't 'involved', DON'T MAKE A BLOG HYPING IT UP, THAT'S JUST COMMON SENSE.

Minwu

Smash Journeyman
Why do you keep acting like this is just aimed at you and not, like I've tried to say like twice now, the entire situation and just how stupid this all is? And if you weren't 'involved', DON'T MAKE A BLOG HYPING IT UP, THAT'S JUST COMMON SENSE.

Shush, that's a smash debator!

I don't understand either. I generally tell people right away when I find things.

Totally.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
Hold ur pants, i havnt stopped working on it since i got home tonight. Theres an explaination of the delay in its entirety in the vid, and im doing finishing touches on it now.

Expect the thread with video link to be available EARLY in the morning. (like 8 or so)

Im freakin tired, i havn't slept in two days over this thing lol

Nixernator

Smash Ace
Hold ur pants, i havnt stopped working on it since i got home tonight. Theres an explaination of the delay in its entirety in the vid, and im doing finishing touches on it now.

Expect the thread with video link to be available EARLY in the morning. (like 8 or so)

Im freakin tired, i havn't slept in two days over this thing lol
Whats the time where you are now? Lol Australia is too far ahead I don't know when 8 in the morning is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom