• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SCSYN3! (MELEE) - Chicago -[AUGUST 21st] $200 pot bonus!

Vro

Smash Lord
The previous two had over 80. We are preparing for 100, jic, but we are forseeing 80. We can provide more information such as housing or other OoS needs. This is a big pot bonus for being player funded!

BananaHammock

Smash Journeyman
Agreed Zjiin. I think it should be a rule that all midwest tournaments are held in a true to life replica of your house and garage.

DeezNutZ

Smash Journeyman
Anyone have any interest in the band soundtribe sector 9. They are playing the same weekend as this tourny Ill be going to the friday show if anyone is interested in joining.

DeezNutZ

Smash Journeyman

ORLY

Smash Master
Might not be coming to this. Got a lot if stuff going on this month and can only request so many days off of work. We'll see how it goes!

But if I do go, yes Dart, we'll whoop some *** in teams!

Tink

Smash Hero
this is the kind of input we needed about a month ago when we said we were gonna have this chicago tournament -_-......ppl scheduling tournaments on the same day, and johns by ppl are gonna make this tournament a 40 man huge RR -_-.

HoChiMinhTrail

Smash Master
ill be at this thing, did you guys make a tournery thread in like the big tournament thread? i hate to say this... but we need peef hyping this thing and fast....

at this rate its gonna be the size of a large vro zone lol...

ORLY

Smash Master
this is the kind of input we needed about a month ago when we said we were gonna have this chicago tournament -_-......ppl scheduling tournaments on the same day, and johns by ppl are gonna make this tournament a 40 man huge RR -_-.
It's just unfortunate timing. The delay on deciding a date along with August being really busy was a death sentence for this. Although I do hope or goes well!

alcheato

Smash Ace
awesome...a smash tourney i can actually attend! i just need to find a partner

Vro

Smash Lord
So who can I confirm coming? Who needs housing?

We are confirming food at the venue for a good price. Get hyped.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
He should stick with the Parka armor.

Either that or abandon the ICs altogether to focus on the armor more.

Vro

Smash Lord
It can be either. We need more housing updates from locals such as Rat and Cykofox but as of now my house (40 min from venue) is free for everyone to stay at (under 25 people) for both before the tourney and after.

HoChiMinhTrail

Smash Master
It can be either. We need more housing updates from locals such as Rat and Cykofox but as of now my house (40 min from venue) is free for everyone to stay at (under 25 people) for both before the tourney and after.
I can house a couple people, you have to be at least 21 tho because we are going out to the bar.

Lovage

Smash Hero
does this look like it's gonna get good attendance? i havn't been oos in a whiiile and i can't go to apex so if i can find cheapish tickets i'd wanna go to something like this.

i might drag some other socal with me if this tourny looks good

PEEF!

Smash Hero
does this look like it's gonna get good attendance? i havn't been oos in a whiiile and i can't go to apex so if i can find cheapish tickets i'd wanna go to something like this.

If you confirm to this, I can hype this thing more and use it to get alot of attendance.

BTW: YES i can come to this!

Tink

Smash Hero
im all for cool socal players coming...but why do i want mango to come, take our money and then nottt play friendlies -_-.....get zhuuuu to come again!

Meneks

Smash Lord
This isn't in chicago, this is in oaklawn.. Why does the thread say Chicago? I am HIGHLY offended that a suburb would be considered chicago..

cykofox

Smash Ace
This isn't in chicago, this is in oaklawn.. Why does the thread say Chicago? I am HIGHLY offended that a suburb would be considered chicago..
lol

chicago fire doesnt play in chicago.
detroit pistons dont play in detroit.
o hare airport is not located in chicago.

its chicagoland. so it is chicago plus it is only a 5 min drive west into chicago.
plus its 10 minutes away from my house so ****.

chicago.

Rat

Smash Lord

zomg the possibility of socal?

hype

Top Bottom