• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SCSYN3! (MELEE) - Chicago -[AUGUST 21st] $200 pot bonus!

Tink

Smash Hero
we should get alpha or aob to sticky this! its only a month away and should get a decent turnout.

Zjiin

Smash Master
Dart's marth has definitely got some slick moves. Someone good should team with him for sure.

Sidenote: Iwillnotbeabletomakeitduetoconflictsinmyscheduleiamsosorry

Meneks

Smash Lord
Oak lawn what THE ****???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

ORLY

Smash Master
Is this date (8/21/10) gonna stick cuz if it does I'll remove melee from my event. I don't wanna split entrants.
Webs could you change your tourment to the weekend after this? I haven't been to an MAS in a while and I want to break that streak.

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
Chris. Sorry bro I can't my date has to stick. Cause we're possibly switchin venues so changing the date would cause a lotta confusion amongst people.

See yha in Spetember. :D

ORLY

Smash Master
Lemme know the date so I can request off of work and come whoop Kelly. :D

Zjiin

Smash Master
I don't know how you guys are going to manage trying to do this in any temperature less than 100 degrees or with more than elbow to elbow playing space. Back in my day, smashers had to endure hazardous conditions AND LIKE IT. Now you kiddies are all into your flat screens and in-venue food sales. I think I remember some tournaments where we didn't have the luxury of tables or chairs and had to place the tvs on the floor facing up and look down to play,and one TV had to be used for ALL the matches. But I guess you spoiled brats need your heated seats and your iced frappacinos and your bracket seedings.

I'm just sayin', last Sakurais were pass maximum occoupancy, attendants lost 5 pounds each from sweat, there was scantily clad eye candy on my bed for people to enjoy, and we even had a couple of middle-aged Italians who couldn't even speak english. Step your game up, because i want this TOPPED!

Zicore

Smash Champion
I don't know how you guys are going to manage trying to do this in any temperature less than 100 degrees or with more than elbow to elbow playing space. Back in my day, smashers had to endure hazardous conditions AND LIKE IT. Now you kiddies are all into your flat screens and in-venue food sales. I think I remember some tournaments where we didn't have the luxury of tables or chairs and had to place the tvs on the floor facing up and look down to play,and one TV had to be used for ALL the matches. But I guess you spoiled brats need your heated seats and your iced frappacinos and your bracket seedings.

I'm just sayin', last Sakurais were pass maximum occoupancy, attendants lost 5 pounds each from sweat, there was scantily clad eye candy on my bed for people to enjoy, and we even had a couple of middle-aged Italians who couldn't even speak english. Step your game up, because i want this TOPPED!
quoted for epicness

What great tournaments.

Top Bottom