• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SCSYN3! (MELEE) - Chicago -[AUGUST 21st] $200 pot bonus!

ORLY

Smash Master
If SoCal's coming, consider this a priority over my birthday plans. I'll be here!

Dart!

Smash Master
does this look like it's gonna get good attendance? i havn't been oos in a whiiile and i can't go to apex so if i can find cheapish tickets i'd wanna go to something like this.

i might drag some other socal with me if this tourny looks good
Is S2J socal? i'm not hating on you but he went ****ing super saiyan on you at that last tourney you guys played at. Bring him!

ORLY

Smash Master
Vro I'd also like to get down on that housing please. Thanks buddy!

P.S. - hay ray chun when you coming back I wanna show you my new and improved falcon

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Vro, secure me some housing =D

I don't like money matches, but I do want to play seriouslies with any and all people.

Dart!

Smash Master
Double post

hey chris...nevermind, i forgot that BlackPanther and i agreed on it and it might be his last tournament so i need to team with him. ok? :(/:)

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Who wants to team with me? Looking for a Fox to compliment my parka powerhouses.

Meneks

Smash Lord
lol

chicago fire doesnt play in chicago.
detroit pistons dont play in detroit.
o hare airport is not located in chicago.

its chicagoland. so it is chicago plus it is only a 5 min drive west into chicago.
plus its 10 minutes away from my house so ****.

chicago.
What the **** does chicago fire/ohare airport have to do me saying oak lawn isn't in chicago.. and WHAT THE **** DOES THE DETROIT PISTONS HAVE TO DO WITH THAT??????????????????
"plus its 10 minutes away"

Keyword "AWAY.."

"plus it is only a 5 min drive west into chicago."

Keywords "5 min west into."

Your argument is INVALID. Oak lawn isn't in chicago and the thread does NOT say chicago land area.

Meneks

Smash Lord
Vro, secure me some housing =D

I don't like money matches, but I do want to play seriouslies with any and all people.
Don't be a ***** and put money up.. No one takes non-money matches seriously. If theres no money involved its all about having fun not playing a FRIENDLY match SERIOUSLY.

If what i'm saying isn't true then there would be NO money matches being taken place, and everyone would be playing these "seriouslies" like Faygals.. Ew it even sounds lame..
"Hey Vro wanna play some seriouslies?"

ORLY

Smash Master
*****es best be laying off of Chris, he mine. Remember what happened when you ditched me for Ray Chun Chris? You got like, dead last.:laugh:
Hahahah, that was pretty brutal. Looks like I'm already spoken for, sorry fellas.

But someone should definitely team with George if I can't.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
Don't be a ***** and put money up.. No one takes non-money matches seriously. If theres no money involved its all about having fun not playing a FRIENDLY match SERIOUSLY.

If what i'm saying isn't true then there would be NO money matches being taken place, and everyone would be playing these "seriouslies" like Faygals.. Ew it even sounds lame..
"Hey Vro wanna play some seriouslies?"
LOL seriouslies are tight, quit being a hater.

Or i'll take your money :).

BigD!!!

Smash Lord
im from the suburbs of chicago, and i consider oak lawn a neighborhood in chicago

its by like 103rd and cicero or something, if you can describe it like that its chicago

you put chicago because people dont know where oak lawn is, dont know what city to fly to to get to oak lawn, etc.

trail, our bond shall shatter the heavens

Dart!

Smash Master
Does the chicago traffic make it a ***** to get into from 294? i consider that chicago. **** the haters, traffic is no joke.

Tink

Smash Hero
you guys dont take 57 josh? 57 will take you right by it =) just about 10 mins off of 57 really.

ORLY

Smash Master
Will there be a Vro Zone the night before or another smashfest nearby? I'd get down on that.

Dart!

Smash Master
i take 294 to get to vros...i was just saying that as my "meneks go **** yourself" post.

take 57? i'll look that **** up right now. btw tink can i ride with you guys to that purdue tourney?

Vro

Smash Lord
There's going to be a Vro Zone the Thursday before and Friday will be a preparty/practice with the OoR people that I am housing, whoever they'll be...

Meneks

Smash Lord
Lol.. None of you can make these "considerations" unless you actually LIVE here in the city so qft..
Live here your whole life first then well talk. =D

DeezNutZ

Smash Journeyman
really who cares if the tourny is chicago or not besides meneks (who) of course people wouldcome down to the one summer tourny i wont be at purdue.

Meneks

Smash Lord
really who cares if the tourny is chicago or not besides meneks (who) of course people wouldcome down to the one summer tourny i wont be at purdue.
What? I don't care if its here or not.. Its the fact that the thread says its here when it CLEARLY isn't..

Top Bottom