• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SCSA West Coast Circuit - MAY 30th! M2K is coming!! (new rules front page)

SuperRad

Smash Master
I'm finally back home. Hooray.

I don't think this tournament was that bad. The first few hours were ****ty, but once things got rolling it was fun. As someone said at the tournament "This is the best worst tournament ever".

Alright, fat shoutouts:

pockyD: Thanks. Don't let me forget I owe you money.
Justin: Thanks for driving me to BART [and buying me lunch] <3
Joe: best housing ever. I'd sleep on your floor any day of the week.
Cabrillo Tofu: you are too cool. I'm glad we stole you from SoCal.

Brendan: I love you dawg. I had fun in teams, despite getting worked. I felt bad that you had to play me in losers. =[ <3
Derek: It's always good to see you around. Maybe next time you'll have BlazBlue and you can **** some noobs in that too.
Oscar: You are too funny you little kid. Move up to NorCal sooner.
Steven: <3 Your falco is too good in teams. After we steal Oscar you should move up here too.

JDM: Good matches in teams, and good job ****** me in friendlies. I want to play you some more next time our paths cross.
Jkun: Nice to finally meet you and talk to you some. We'll MM next time for sure.
Kira: Always good to see you [if you know what I mean].
Connor: I hope you are doing better <3
Zhu: Good **** in teams and singles. Cant wait for you to be back in NorCal beating everyone.

Norcal: You don't get shoutouts. See you at the next tourney. <3

Rickety: Good job beating me up in singles. Too good. <3
Typh: Nice to finally meet you! Too bad you left without saying bye. Jerk. </3

Sherigami: Too cute <3

Pat: Too cute <3! I didn't get to go to Pat's house again. =[

I'm forgetting a ton of people but it isn't because I don't love you. I need to go shower now, because i am a greasy fool

joeplicate

Smash Master
For the next SCSA:

Leave a plunger in the bathroom!!!

honestly this will make things so much better
a doorstop would be really cool too

MaNg0

Smash Hero
I was thinking that for melee singles it should be 10 dollars

not because i win .... lol

cause there was like 80 people this time.... like 20 of them being brawl kids i think

and the only reason they enter is because its 5... if it was 10 we would have like

a 40-60 man bracket with more money in the pot ... i think .. =D

and i will run the next one from the beggning .. not kouryuu lol

LooksLikePit

Smash Ace
shoutoutoutouts:

SuperRad- for being so rad

Lovage- thanks for letting me borrow that controller for my doubles match

Emil- hi

idk- It was good meeting you; i never played you in 1v1s though

peach player from norcal- hi it was fun playing you

macd- I WILL ALWAYS BE THERE FOR YOU

joeplicate- do an efficient grab-upsmash combo

All the people complaining about the bathroom- there was another one right next to it that was perfectly fine

Brawl- I wish you never existed

Brawl players- For shame....

joeplicate

Smash Master
and if they leave a plunger in there, everybody can take care of their own messes. (or the next person who goes in there can take the fall and fix things before they get worse)

The Greater Leon

Smash Hero
one of them was clogged
and then people peed in the clogged toilet

SO ****ING GROSS
DUE TO HUGO'S ADVICE YOU CANT DENY IT hUGs

gosu- nice seeing you again
sheri- second cutest in socal

speaking of cute

i should have introduced myself to rickety D:

i had hella hotdogs

as soon as i saw you
i knew it was you
because of the hair

HugS™

Smash Lord
LoL yeah, I told people to just keep peeing in the clogged toilet. I just assumed people would know when it wasn't ok to keep peeing.

I peed in the bushes at least 5 times though.

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
and i will run the next one from the beggning .. not kouryuu lol
What are you talking about. I was DQing people left and right. Thanks to me round 1 and 2 of the brackets went by so quickly lol. And DQing people *****.

MacD

Banned via Administration
now that i've actually had a night to sleep

sherigami- my teams partner... idk how we win waht we win but lets keep it up, and let's not lose because of stuipd suicides anymore, i almsot cause us to lose against boss cause suiceded like for no reason 2 one match

mango- ***** made me turn of the TV's outside... and i said F that and plugged them in like 10 min later, and i wish i would have known you were going to use your legs/feet, i would have fought back that way too... next time *****

smoke2joints- your cool, for some reason i had it in my head you were annoying and dumb and after UCLA i thought you were alright, and when i was playing you in the friendlies today, i was like how can i not like this guy

embracethesteven- cool playing you and seeing you, i'll visit the 805 this summer and play you all

lovage- nice to see you, fun team freindlies against you, thanks for making me go get food, i was really hungry

leon- do work son, your beating some people, i watched some of your matches, keep it up

joeplicate- i wanna mm you again whne it's not 3am... i feel like something was off with you... if not then dang, i'm suprized, i remember you ****** me in friendlies when i went to norcal

plan 9- i didn't play you, though it iddn't look like you played much melee.. oh well's

pat- love seeing you, i'm glad i know who you are and talk to you now, it's really cool

atlus- i don't think i'll ever play you in tourny or ever, i think we've only done team friendles but that's whatev compared to what i want to do, and yea for pizza and bubble game

maple/pnoy- good times, you guys make me laugh, hope you guys visit once more before me and zhu leave, you guys are great to play too, and pnoy, never thought i'd get to play you in tourny but it happened twice!?!?!?! well, next time you won't do so well with ganon, i definately needed the space against you, good to know though, good to know

rickety- glad you came and entered melee, i didn't think i was going to do so well against you, i remember our friendlies and you beating me hard... but you still got me with those upsmashes, hope see you again, maybe me and zhu will visit SD this summer and play all you people

norcal in general- i miss seeing all you, and glad you guys made the trip and survived

brian- fun tourny "match" taht took like 10 matches to decide, but cool to play you in tourny

kfc+friends- you can't mindgame me to house you... sorry

falcomist- thanks for the advice, the on the spot tips were cool

connor-you should take naps at tournies that go this late, you really do turn into an annoy little kid

kouryuu- i thought you figured the ditto match up out, what happened?

i'm sure there are more... but i can't think of other right now, oh well... i still love spending a sat with the melee community even if it last till 5am

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
Mango and MacD fighting sounds like the gayest thing since gay came to gay town.

I might pay to see it.

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
Remember how I DQ'd you and Larry at Oxnard and then took it back?
Um... thanks.. ? =]

As far as DQing people goes... I only did so because Melee tourney wasn't progressing at all. And considering how late we went into singles (around nine or so), I really had no choice
or remorse >=]

Seriously, though. The tourney shouldn't wait for anyone. And the people I DQed never showed up or anything (except for like one or two, but oh well).

@MacD: Nah, I was wrong apparently. I hate Peach ditto's. Much more than I hate Puff.

Top Bottom