• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SCSA West Coast Circuit - MAY 30th! M2K is coming!! (new rules front page)

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
I was thinking that for melee singles it should be 10 dollars

not because i win .... lol

cause there was like 80 people this time.... like 20 of them being brawl kids i think

and the only reason they enter is because its 5... if it was 10 we would have like

a 40-60 man bracket with more money in the pot ... i think .. =D

and i will run the next one from the beggning .. not kouryuu lol
why wouldn't you want more people?

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
LOL kouryuu and connor have the same maturity level

witness how kouryuu purposely does his "Nevermind" trick, as that's the closest he's ever been to being accepted in this community! you can tell deep down he wants it, he just hasn't swallowed his pride and admitted it to himself!

in fact i'm probably doing a disservice to connor, as this is the one time where connor's age helps him -- he's SUPPOSED to be immature. they're even the same height! now it makes perfect sense why kouryuu loves teaming with him

omg this **** is amazing, kouryuu i love all of your posts, you don't even know

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
Wow P you're way off.

Also, trust me when I say that that "nevermind" was as legit as it gets.

MacD

Banned via Administration
omg, i just remembered one of my favorite parts of the tourny

i saw fly and asked him how he was doing in brawl+melee, he told me he had just beat dsf and he was giddy as hell, i thought it must be how i looked after i beat lunin/those other times i get like that

Nasty_Nate

Smash Lord
kouryuu's peach has mad patience.
idk why this made me lol. KFC I thought you were black..... not because your names KFC, but because I swore I heard that somewhere. When I saw you play I was thinking "wtf whos this fresh *** player ive never seen before"

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
if you view all of kouryuu's post through the lense of a 15-year-old, they all make perfect sense

they're all under the umbrella of "rebelling"

they're replete with the typical "i know more than you do" without a hint of self-honesty, and what makes it spectacularly rich is that he's totally oblivious the whole way through

and you can predict his actions like he was a puppet on a string! i mean look at the way he copied my style just how connor and tai have copied me. it's crazy, except he bit even harder than they ever did.

monkey see monkey do etc.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
i always hate including "connor" in any of my posts because i know he's going to take it more seriously than i intend him to because he's at the age where he can't help it, so i just compoumd the damage i've already done to him

but he serves as a perfect illustration to help prove points, so in the end i can't help it

i'm sorry connor. i love you.

TheLifeRuiner

Smash Lord
idk why this made me lol. KFC I thought you were black..... not because your names KFC, but because I swore I heard that somewhere. When I saw you play I was thinking "wtf whos this fresh *** player ive never seen before"
I thought the same thing before I met him lol

Knivez

Smash Ace
maybe ppl think im black becuz my smash name sounds like... idk... ghetto or something.

i should make a new smashboards account... hmm... i think i will!
It's not because your name sounds ghetto. It's a proven fact that black people like fried chicken. Go ahead and ask P.

He may deny it but we all know what he had for dinner tonight, and it came from the colonel's secret recipe.

KFC

Smash Rookie
yeah i thought you were black too
lol s2j ur too good at melee
It's not because your name sounds ghetto. It's a proven fact that black people like fried chicken. Go ahead and ask P.

He may deny it but we all know what he had for dinner tonight, and it came from the colonel's secret recipe.
LOL i have a black brother-in-law, he doesnt like his chicken fried though.

TheLifeRuiner

Smash Lord
jr

i liked your old one just fine :p

edit: i thought you were black for the same reason nate did

also for some reason i mistook stockton for compton even though you're norcal o_0

D

Deleted member

I thought he was black because of his old avatar

not cause of fried chicken

practice_mAn

Smash Journeyman
Oh, large text for me, I'm honored! <3

It was nice awkwardly listening to Rickety talk to you melee people. I swear I'll make an effort to actually talk to some of you one day!
Come sit at our tables and teach me about the fatigue timer on pokemon in brawl, and why Ivysaur is a piece a crap. I mean... squirtle gets re-energized in 2 minutes? Tell me more! lol

I might play a little brawl on the side like fly does.

And @ Kouryuu DQing everyone...
"No one showed up... besides 1 or 2 people..." How many did he DQ? LOL!

embracethe12

Smash Lord
whats the problem with people thinking your black LOL
they'll meet you, then gg

idunno
maybe there's more to it than that

edit:

also irrelevent kinda,

but nasty nate looked EXACTLY like i thought he was going to
smashname synergy

Lovage

Smash Hero
what are you talking about steven. nasty nate is very well groomed and has good proportions
he is anything but nasty

Top Bottom